Arizer Solo

SOLOGreen

Stainless Steel 1/2" screens are cheap on ebay and filter fine.
The CERAMIC and Glass screens are a novelty and fun however the SS screens are very useful!

Ceramic is a proven material.
More cost effective than glass.
$17 for 30 ceramic screens
$9.00 for 3 Glass screens

"Whats in your wallet"?

Yes ceramic is a proven material.

@ataxian Can you send me in italy a couple of those ceramic screens if you'll buy 30 pack?! Thanks!

from italy!

It's my favorite!!!!!:lol:

I dunno, man, my Revolution cart (it's for concentrates and for a different vaporizer) has porous ceramic wafers (medical grade, too) that sit right above and below the heating element (the heating element is wrapped around another little ceramic too) and it's been able to withstand grams and grams of concentrate through it. I mean, it stained, sure, but I think that's expected?

I dunno, man, my Revolution cart (it's for concentrates and for a different vaporizer) has porous ceramic wafers (medical grade, too) that sit right above and below the heating element (the heating element is wrapped around another little ceramic too) and it's been able to withstand grams and grams of concentrate through it. I mean, it stained, sure, but I think that's expected?

You're right guys Sorry, However, I remind you that some Arizer Solo with the heating chamber made in ceramic had problems with cracks and strange inhalations.

shadyonedeath

I don't know about you all but I'll stick to glass in all my accessories. Ceramic scares me. Its becomes brittle.

shadyonedeath,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I don't know about you all but I'll stick to glass in all my accessories. Ceramic scares me. Its becomes brittle.
Um...

http://www.thomasnet.com/articles/custom-manufacturing-fabricating/medical-ceramics

This is starting to steer a bit off-course for the thread but if it's good enough to be used as an implant for a femoral joint, I think I'm okay with using my DART. You're, of course, more than welcomed to have your own opinion. You using glass doesn't hurt anyone :tup::rockon:

poonman

I can grow and make all sorts of tinctures and rubs, but my concentrate knowledge ends at bho the old way. I dropped off the net when I got so sick and missed all the latest vaporizers and concentrates. I just learned ya gave to rinse bho. So I hear about new stuff and just want a quick idea of how they are made.

You are the only person I've met here on this diet abd sensetive to chemicals too. If really like to know if shatter is made chemical free and how!

:)

Here you go
http://skunkpharmresearch.com/bho-extraction/

Shatter is made with iso and butane processes .
If purged properly , it's safe from toxicity .
The vacuum purger ataxian has is a good method .

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Really?
Here you go
http://skunkpharmresearch.com/bho-extraction/

Shatter is made with iso and butane processes .
If purged properly , it's safe from toxicity .
The vacuum purger ataxian has is a good method .

My SHATTER is TRIPLE VACUUMED PURGED.
It's very powerful if you like that sort of thing?

Everyone needs one of these!

Last edited:
I've never owned my own vape, been smoking for 20+ years, but i've been enjoying the sessions at my friends house with his volcano lately, and after some research online a Solo is on the way. I can't wait, a jar of granddaddy purp is awaiting it's mate. I'm cutting down on smoking cigs these days and trying to clear my lungs, this should help. Thanks for all the help in this thread.

BrownMagician

Hey guys I'm new to FC and was wondering if anyone of you vape experts can help me.

I recently just purchased an arizer solo and after using it several times my glass stem has become loose, to the point where it just doesn't feel right and if you turn the device upside down it will slide out.

I have tried opening the cap and rubbing in a circular motion in the ring part, I've noticed this has helped but is only temporary and I must repeat this step every 2-3 sessions.

Anyone else have some suggestions for me to fix this problem?

I'm also looking for a high temperature Silicone o ring but I've noticed only planetvape.com sells them.

If any of you have any spare I'd be more than willing to pay you for them and add a little extra via paypal. That is only if it is the ones sold at planetvape.com, I do not want any inferior Home Depot knock offs

Please help me FC I love this solo but I need a tight fit glass stem.

Thanks for your time

I did not get the o ring from planetvape.com because they have been sold out for quite a while now and I thought maybe some of you vape connoisseurs can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
BrownMagician,
Reactions: OF

exit

You are the only person I've met here on this diet abd sensetive to chemicals too. If really like to know if shatter is made chemical free and how!
missed this earlier, same here too, vegan near 10 years because of it, never felt better though :tup:
as for the shatter as with any concentrates you have to trust the people who make it is all i can say or make it yourself!

i would love to make my own but afaik it is dangerous procedure

@ataxian have you tried these!
6683105779_25f50aaec1.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Please help me FC I love this solo but I need a tight fit glass stem.

I have two SOLO's with the seals.
What a difference?

They should just come this way?

The PHVES stems come with a seal.
I love these things!
missed this earlier, same here too, vegan near 10 years because of it, never felt better though :tup:
as for the shatter as with any concentrates you have to trust the people who make it is all i can say or make it yourself!

i would love to make my own but afaik it is dangerous procedure

@ataxian have you tried these!
6683105779_25f50aaec1.jpg
I have a case of these in my pantry!
After my holistic dinner I need something sweet.
Very good treat!

As far as making your own wax I've tried the ISO method with a ventilation fan with success however the BHO if purged correctly taste so much better in my option!
I triple purge and it's unnecessary maybe. However I have the set up and it takes no time at all for some extra purging. If I do buy from a good dispensary I make sure it's lab tested at least.

Don't buy untested concentrates!

In my little experience the taste is horrible and you can get a headache!

Last edited:

BrownMagician

I have two SOLO's with the seals.
What a difference?

They should just come this way?

The PHVES stems come with a seal.
I love these things!

Do you have any spare o rings? Or where can I order the phves stem that comes with that orange o ring please let me know thanks

BrownMagician,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Just so you can see my lips, but you make an excellent point. What says you Caligula:D?

Ah, Dreamerr, you tease! ... but thank you.:tup:

The more you drink the better your crappy beer tastes. The more fine bud you vape, the better whatever your eating tastes.

Also http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/british/tongue-in-cheek_1

Ha! Yes, I caught the humor, Caligula. Was just adding a bit of my own.

If you wish to fill your body with $1 hamburgers, that is certainly your Mc Choice, of course. Vape on...:D

Blunter

Just got my Solo about a week ago. Definitely had a two day break in period of getting used to it and getting up to full vapor production, but I'm confident it's awesome now! I put a dab of some shatter sandwiched between some nugget last night set that bitch on 4 and wow... Vapor production was through the roof and that bowl lasted over 2 cycles, I'd say we ended at 30 minutes. Highly recommended to those who can get oils! I know I can't too often, but it's nice to know the solo does such a nice job at vaping such materials. I kept in mind the potential of blocking the airway holes so I put it towards the top of the pack and had a much higher flower to oil ratio. I must also add that the ABV looked like it was vaped VERY efficiently, more so then those bowls I'd vaped without oil.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If you search it on Planetvape.ca you'll find all!

The PHVES stems from www.planetvapes.com = They give you a seal with the stem.
Add: Then to have a NANO GonG, while waiting for the warm up I loaded a PHVES with NORTHERN LIGHTS KOLAS my goodness the flavor was over the top! Then I tried out some water path setups = 1 NANO + 2 SOLO (one wet one dry) = MEDICATED
Sorry I almost forgot to mention 3 Large Doses of SHATTER in a K.I.S.S. cart.

Last edited:
ataxian,

rekrab

asked a while back but no responses really. anyone tried the solo stealth stem. wondering if i should go with that or a pvhes shorty turbo.

rekrab,

colgorkan

I've got a stealth stem in the quiver and really haven't used it much. The stem works well with a cup and straw in super-stealth mode and easily attaches to silicon tubing but otherwise provides no real advantage over other stems. The glass on the stem is drawn to a small diameter point that looks and feels thin and fragile compared to normal stems.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
You can start reading the thread backwards and you will see a cup mod by me with a reg solo stem. O-rings that whomever yesterday couldn't find is about on every page of this thread. FFS read a few pages at least. I and many members like to be helpful but not reading at all is just not right. It is ok for us to spend time writing your answers and often with no thank you but this is what we love. When you don't even read the last 25 pages and I suggest 100 it is insulting. There is no reason to read this thread or some others from the beginning but there is no excuse not to see a post two or three or one page above yours that answered what you are asking. I am not calling any particular person out but the 1 count post people please. We love our noobs but help yourself and us answer you correctly but doing some reading first as much as you hate it. It isn't fair to put it all on us in this entitled world. I just googled o rings for the solo and walla it even comes up there but shit that is even harder then looking at two pages here rant over:rant:.

exit

I actually still haven't even bought a PVHE Stem which I really should do because I dont like biting on the glass with the inside of my lip. I mean i dunno if anyone else does that. I just like biting on the vape while I hit it. Part of the reason I love the Omi tips and silicone tubes. I should just get a PVHE stem one day and bite down on that.

exit,
Reactions: poonman
Top Bottom