Arizer Solo

Lusi

I've got a stealth stem in the quiver and really haven't used it much. The stem works well with a cup and straw in super-stealth mode and easily attaches to silicon tubing but otherwise provides no real advantage over other stems. The glass on the stem is drawn to a small diameter point that looks and feels thin and fragile compared to normal stems.

I've waiting to find this out before ordering my solo. PV found a steel bong for me and suggested to buy this to use with a whip. Is it s lot more fragile than the stock stem? If your solo tipped over on a hard surface do you tHink it would easily break? No would to have an indestructible solo and bong the attack them with fragile glass. :(

Plz lmk! My solo is in my PV shopping cart just waiting to come in home. Lol

Lusi,
Reactions: ataxian

poonman

Righto guys, I'm a newb, late to the vape party. I want to be converted so to that end have ordered a solo newest model.

Give me your number 1 tip for a smooth transition from joints.

I got some bho and 6 strains on hand at moment so this baby is gonna get a workout.

Throw out your lighter and matches ....hehe

Just got my Solo about a week ago. Definitely had a two day break in period of getting used to it and getting up to full vapor production, but I'm confident it's awesome now! I put a dab of some shatter sandwiched between some nugget last night set that bitch on 4 and wow... Vapor production was through the roof and that bowl lasted over 2 cycles, I'd say we ended at 30 minutes. Highly recommended to those who can get oils! I know I can't too often, but it's nice to know the solo does such a nice job at vaping such materials. I kept in mind the potential of blocking the airway holes so I put it towards the top of the pack and had a much higher flower to oil ratio. I must also add that the ABV looked like it was vaped VERY efficiently, more so then those bowls I'd vaped without oil.

Try it at a higher temp level , I find it helps activate the THC .
I always vape it on 6 dry and 7 wet .
and yes , I do find the vapors to have extra volume and lasts longer . Once the oils/waxes melts and saturates in the herbs .

edit ; oops dp .

Last edited by a moderator:

shadyonedeath

Righto guys, I'm a newb, late to the vape party. I want to be converted so to that end have ordered a solo newest model.

I got some bho and 6 strains on hand at moment so this baby is gonna get a workout.
Tips:
-Grind your herb
-Pack it fluffy (in m opinion)
-Begin @ lvl 4
-practice drawing continuously, as if slurping a difficult milkshake.
-Enjoy.

shadyonedeath,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Do 3 or 4 stem loads.
OVER medicate!
Notice the flavor is richer.
Wow Cannabis is truly gourmet?

Start at level 5
Then drop down to 4
Practice!
Find your sweet spot!

Welcome to vaporization!

I can't smoke joints now!
You won't want too smoke again!
Get ready to be spoiled!

poonman

Sorry for the lame joke .
Coming off smoking , you might prefer the higher temps .
It'll resemble more like smoking , a bit harsh , but you'll handle it

enjoy

Curiousone

So...my advice:

1). Reset THC receptors. If you can go a day or two without partaking, do it. This makes the transition easier. IF you're like me, that's not an option. So as poonman said, throw out the lighter and matches. Don't combust at all because it will make it hard to get used to the effects of vaping. Don't get fruststrated...it will take about two weeks, give or take, before you adjust.

2).Start at Temp. level 4 or 5. Vape at that temp, then after Solo turns off, go up a level or so finishing at level 7. Higher temps are closer to the combustion experience. You can always go back to lower temps once you are acclimated to vaping.

3). Wait about 15-20 minutes after you finish your "bowl" or stem. It takes a few minutes longer for the effects of vaping to set in when compared to combustion. If you aren't at the level you desire, load another. You may use more material at first while you adjust. The usage will drop in a couple weeks as you begin to appreciate the subtle differences in the experience.

4). Use dry material that is of the highest quality you can get. The better the quality, the more vapor.

I'm sure others can add more, but this should get you on your way. PEace

exit

I'd say start on 6 and move down as you see fit but hey do whatever. I still do 95% of my Solo bowls on heat 6, seemed like heat 6 was the only one that helped me move away from smoking blunts to fall asleep lmao

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Am I the only one who starts on 2? I love the flavour of level 2 for the first couple of hits, it is mouthwatering! I then go upto 3 for a couple more then to 4 or 5 to finish.

I will start on 4 and take it to 7 through water though...

Am I the only one who starts on 2? I love the flavour of level 2 for the first couple of hits, it is mouthwatering! I then go upto 3 for a couple more then to 4 or 5 to finish.

yeah i always start on 2 when vaping dry, so delicious!

ok time for the last solo session of the day and then off to bed... hope your stems are packed with only the juiciest herbs out there in sololand :)

7 i only use for hash, herb just doesn't taste any good for me after 5...

Last edited:

exit

Have you tried it through a perc with loads of diffusion? The last couple of hits on 7 milk up my pieces and with a perc like a showerhead or a recycler the vapor is pretty cool...

YEah idk still just not my thing. I can just taste the herb being cooked too hot and still don't like it. Then again I wouldn't use a Solo for milking a bong ;)

exit,

Curiousone

No, I start on 2 or 3 depending on material.

I suggested starting higher since it is closer to combustion. A smoker will not enjoy the solo starting on 2 right off the bat, imo. Still, I do start on 2 and generally end on 7. Guess my throat is used to it.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
My advice may differ from some (for those new to vapor):
  • To start, set level at 5
  • Pack one bowl about 3/4 (you won't need more, probably less!), not too tight, fine fluff grind
  • Place packed stem in oven once level 5 is reached, let sit for 20-30 seconds for initial cook
  • Draw slow n easy for 10-15 seconds, as comfortable, hold for a few seconds, exhale
  • After 3-4 pulls, extend session for another 3 or 4 at level 6
  • Put Solo down and shut off
  • Wait just a few minutes (maybe 5 minutes) and reflect on effect on mind & body
  • Yeah...you're there!:tup:
  • Repeat as needed...but probably won't need to for awhile. A vape high you'll find is stronger and longer, IMO.
  • Fuck Combustion!!!;)
P.S. If you've got a bubbler, hold on to your hat............BLAST-OFF to the BEYOND!!!

See my sig for ideas.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No, I start on 2 or 3 depending on material.

I suggested starting higher since it is closer to combustion. A smoker will not enjoy the solo starting on 2 right off the bat, imo. Still, I do start on 2 and generally end on 7. Guess my throat is used to it.
Most of my friends smoke joints and feel the vaporizer is too flavorful. They like the harshness of combustion.
Some say their going to die one day.
I would rather vaporize and live longer so I can enjoy this gourmet cannabis GOD gave us!

Level 3 for Dry
Level 4 for WET

Some like it hotter like 5 or 6

Others 2 or 3?

Like I say find your sweet spot.

I use something else if I need more power.
That's why most of us have more than one device.

Most of the time the SOLO does the job.

However my smoking days are over!

By the way excellent advice to our new vaporizer friend!

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
:puke::puke::puke:

but i think you will be fine at any temp.... dont think anything bad will happen

:doh::mental::goon:
Any tips for vaping tobacco? Temp, ect.
Tabacco vapes at lower temps than herb, less visible vapor than herb, but any vaporizer especially temp controlled should work fine for any herbs.Tobacco’s seemed to vape 125°C to 150°C (257F to 302F) but higher temps will be stronger and a bit more visible vapor.
Some will add there :2c: to the mix without actually answering the question , but its all preference!!
My buddy vapes his tobacco in his vaporizer at approx 350!
I guess not many have tried hookah's ?!?
Tobacco
tobacco.jpg
Nicotiana Tabacum
Leaf
140-200°C (284-392°F)
]

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
yeah i always start on 2 when vaping dry, so delicious!

ok time for the last solo session of the day and then off to bed... hope your stems are packed with only the juiciest herbs out there in sololand :)

7 i only use for hash, herb just doesn't taste any good for me after 5...
I only had 4 stems today!
Oh wait it's only 5:35PM on the WEST COAST

OK time is on our side!

More stems!
I mixed all my strains so I don't know what I've got?
DUTCH TREAT + NORTHERN LIGHTS + OG + WHITE WIDOW = ALL MIXED TOGETHER

I had a few PHVES stems however the STOCK with no modification was absolutely incredible.
Sometimes we under estimate the SOLO STOCK?
I still find it to be a great medical device the way it is?
Having said that all the modifications are amazing!
Stock is good too.
Funny how the STOCK seems like a modification after so many variations.

Last edited:

DBA

Decided to buy a Solo from PlanetVape.

So far I have decided on:

-Solo (obviously)
-Power Adapter (Including EU Plug)
-Car Charger
-PVHE Gong x2 (14mm, planning to hook up to PWT)

Possibly a hard case as well.
Mainly planning to use it at home but occasionally taking it out as well, the use will be pretty much exclusively with the PWT once I get that.

Are there any accesoires/tools that you would suggest I pick up, too?
Also a question I havent been able to find an answer to regarding PlanetVape is whether they charge US or Canadian $. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks,

~DBA

llamaman001

unless you plan on driving really long distances and wont be charging at your house Id say save your money and dont get the car charger. If your into wood I suggest checking out one of ED's stems as well.

Top Bottom