Arizer Solo

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
fc8.png

Edit: You can always find the link on PlanetVape's signature.
:peace:

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
fG9Ijs2.jpg

This should put you out for a week at least:rofl:.

I just did a reclaim a few weeks ago with iso and am using it on cotton and in my vip2 on the coils straight. It is very smooth. I have boiled the stem with water and butter and then cooked. I have also boiled with water and butter put it in the fridge took off the butter off the water and put it on my bagel yum.

Edit: I do clean my screen when it clogs in case you were curious.

bussinrounds

As far as reclaiming, I just put the gong (don't use the long stems) in the solo at 7 temp, let it heat up for a bit, then take a long paperclip with a little bud stuck at the end and get all the oils on there. Even when the bud breaks apart, no biggie, just collect the little pieces with the oil on them. Put the oily herb on top of some dry flowers if you want. (even though I put only oily herb straight in the gong and had no leakage into the heating chamber using it upright with the PNWT)

The High Cyde

By the way, do most of you actually use the solo as a portable outside primarily? Or do you use it mostly indoors?

I think when I get it I'm mostly going to be hitting it in my room, don't know about outdoors yet. At most, I'll vape in my car.

The High Cyde,

natural farmer

By the way, do most of you actually use the solo as a portable outside primarily? Or do you use it mostly indoors?

I think when I get it I'm mostly going to be hitting it in my room, don't know about outdoors yet. At most, I'll vape in my car.

I don't know what most do but I mostly vape at home as I spent most of my time around it... :lol:

The High Cyde

Good stuff! Yeah I honestly think I'll have to bring a hoody with the pockets to store it there if I want bring my Solo out on walks or anything. It would look awkward in my jeans :uhoh: hahaha

The High Cyde,

way2

Mine is mostly used in my car driving to and from work. I do use it at home with my glass occasionally or out in the back yard but, for the most part it's in the car.

way2,
Reactions: poonman

poonman

I use my Solo everywhere and anywhere I can .
In the car , outside , at home and even in the shower .
Let me explain ,
I was late for work one day , so I inserted a fresh stem and jumped into the shower . As I got out to dry myself off ,
I took a hit off of a 5 minute well cooked stem . I think my exhale
fogged up the bathroom more than my Hot shower ...

If you plan on using it at home a lot , you might want to get the PA .

as

My solo is in my vape lab pluged in to the pa 24/7 unless charging. its a home vape for me but can be taken anywhere when needed. PA is a must if using at home most of the time IMO.

The High Cyde

Cool, the PA does sound like a nice investment, and if I'm not mistaken, there's a cheap alternative to the official PA right?

But I'm not gonna vape everyday. Most likely I'll vape 2-3 times a week only at night before bed. Given that I don't think it'll be as necessary for me as opposed to people who vape much more often than I.

Regardless, I'll definitely think on it.

The High Cyde,

poonman

You can let it sit for that long and not lose a lot of vapor ? What temp was it on ?

This was not a recommended practice for sure , I was in a hurry .
I'm sure it was on level 6 . You know how the 1st hit , is always the tastiest . Followed by the 2nd and 3rd hits as the cloudiest .
Well think of it , as getting all 3 in one shot .

When you're late for work , some sacrifices has to be made .
I'm sure some vapors were lost , but I got to work on time .

OF

Damned, myrubberneck agreed to replace my solo but now I have to pay for the shipping to and from them. (Wich is going to be at least $80...) Is this normal?

Bummer, but at least they'll deal with you. I haven't looked at their policy for such things, but assume it's their normal procedure? If the question is 'is this common?', I think the answer is 'fairly'? Many sellers use it I think, but it has to be spelled out as a condition of sale before hand. Otherwise they're under no obligation at all past sending what you contracted for (the new unit at XX price). The key is what were the terms you bought it under?

Such little points are, of course, part of the cheaper price customers are seeking. By not offering to cover such shipments they can offer lower prices to all. It's not free, someone will have to pay for the shipping, either that customer, all customers (through higher prices) or they will have to assume more risk (and therefore demand a higher profit).

You might get some joy from the maker, but I suspect you'll end up paying at least some shipping there as well? And the maker has no obligation to cover it probably since it was wholesaled out with such things as 'who does and pays for warranty replacements' factored into the cost.

Good luck, but in the end this might be the best deal? The good part is once you get a working Solo you'll understand all the fuss.

OF

poonman

Damned, myrubberneck agreed to replace my solo but now I have to pay for the shipping to and from them. (Wich is going to be at least $80...) Is this normal?

That's half the price of a new Solo from PV or Puffitup .
idk if that's normal because all my warranty claims cost me nothing . ( Vapir ; Magic Flight ; Puffitup )

But I will make a note of it , and NOT recommend this vendor
for the future if anyone asks . That's not right . imo

Good luck

Top Bottom