Arizer Solo

BowChamp

Do you guys not believe in EBAY? I got my solo and 3 others for friends @ 110 a piece including 2nd day air. It might be that the seller re-listed a bulk deal for me but I think some people paying around 200 is just crazy. Id take the money I save over to PV and prepare myself for some Ketchup Lays. Just my :2c:
I paid $230 for mine but I also have a M103 lol I bought it a little bit after it came out

VapeNStone,
Reactions: ataxian

BowChamp

Wow , did not see that on PV .
It def. looks like the PN WT other members have chosen to attach to their Solo .
About the same price too .
Pv was down for a week and now the wt is on the homepage so its definitely something brand new
It does look a lot like the pn wt, but hey, If you can get a watertube specially designed for the solo at the same price as the pn one I'd take this one anyday

Krizzle

Hi Very high
Does anyone have or used the f-bomb jet tube....that thing looks tiny

http://www.planetvape.ca/f-bomb-jet-diffused-micro-bubbler-tube.html

That does look exactly like the PN WT but with different etching and the diffusion holes or whatever there called look a little different. I would of gone for this instead of the PN WT if I knew it existed....oh well maybe next PV order? :)

Like others have mentioned, I also got my Solo off ebay for £150. If i ever see another for around £100 I would for sure get it as a back up!

OF

Is it really "designed for the Solo" or just marketed that way?

Looks to me like it's 'designed to work with any 14 mm GonG connector'? You need another part for it to work with Solo. Right?

OTOH you can put it straight on your Herbal Aire or Cera directly........one might say it's designed to work with them and can be adapted to work with Solo?

I'm not saying I'm unlikely to buy one, nor use it on my Solo, but I think "designed for the Solo" is somewhat misleading.

OF

Krizzle

Hi Very high
Is it really "designed for the Solo" or just marketed that way?

Looks to me like it's 'designed to work with any 14 mm GonG connector'? You need another part for it to work with Solo. Right?

OTOH you can put it straight on your Herbal Aire or Cera directly........one might say it's designed to work with them and can be adapted to work with Solo?

I'm not saying I'm unlikely to buy one, nor use it on my Solo, but I think "designed for the Solo" is somewhat misleading.

OF

Agreed, aimed at Solo owners not designed for. I am very surprised PV doesn't jump on this band wagon themselves and craft one FOR the Solo with the PV etching, bundle it with the GonG adapter (or somehow include it in the design?) and voila :) Does any one know anything about this F-bomb? Is that another vape maker or?

dsal1

I have the PN WT and love it for my solo. Its small but very sturdy. The new F-bomb looks like the same thing except it looks more fragile than the PN WT. And I don't think either were designed for the solo only. I would of preferred to buy from PV, they just took too long. Nice looking piece though.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Read the PV thread the f-bomb is new and it was original long ago being made for the solo but of course as was pointed out it is just a 14mm so it will work with all vapes. It has been in the works I think for almost as long as I am on this site. On the pv thread I think the differences were discussed as well IIRC.

Ok nobody knows but it will be discussed in the pv thread at length I am sure.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Ooo, I didn't plan on hooking my Solo up to water but I may have to splurge on this cool little thing. It's like a smaller, more affordable version of a Cloud/HydraTube setup that I'd like to get eventually.

Just to clarify, if I buy one of these the only extra part that I'd have to buy along with it would be a 14mm GonG adaptor, right? What do ya'll reckon would work best with it, the regular PVHEGonG, Shorty, Turbo, or Shorty-Turbo? I think the regular one would be good but I don't own a PVHES or PVHEGonG so I'd like to hear some opinions from others, especially from those who use a PN WT with their Solo.

GSH

On a Möbius plane
This is what PV say about the f-Bomb...

There are some differences, Pinnacle WT lets water in to your mouth when clearing or hitting hard, f-Bomb will not. Pinnacle WT is thicker, wider and much heavier and bulkier, f-Bomb is lighter, slimmer and diffuses better IOO due to the f-Bombs jet diffusion design forcing the vapor down in to the water in a confined space.

Both are 14mm only and a welcomed addition to the Solo as they work great.
PV

Krizzle

Hi Very high
Ooo, I didn't plan on hooking my Solo up to water but I may have to splurge on this cool little thing. It's like a smaller, more affordable version of a Cloud/HydraTube setup that I'd like to get eventually.

Just to clarify, if I buy one of these the only extra part that I'd have to buy along with it would be a 14mm GonG adaptor, right? What do ya'll reckon would work best with it, the regular PVHEGonG, Shorty, Turbo, or Shorty-Turbo? I think the regular one would be good but I don't own a PVHES or PVHEGonG so I'd like to hear some opinions from others, especially from those who use a PN WT with their Solo.

Yes, I use the regular PVHES GonG with my PN WT. Will be getting this F-Bomb piece in future :)

dannomac21

Account Closed
If I'm looking to clean out my stems...can I do it using rubbing alcohol like I would for cleaning out a grinder?

For instance...can I put the stems in a bag with rubbing alcohol for an hour or 2...then pour the rubbing alcohol onto a plate...set the plate in boiling water to evaporate the ISO and scrape off the oil. Will that work or no? If not, what's the best thing to do?

Thanks yall

dannomac21,

clouded vision

If I'm looking to clean out my stems...can I do it using rubbing alcohol like I would for cleaning out a grinder?

For instance...can I put the stems in a bag with rubbing alcohol for an hour or 2...then pour the rubbing alcohol onto a plate...set the plate in boiling water to evaporate the ISO and scrape off the oil. Will that work or no? If not, what's the best thing to do?

Thanks yall
yes but you should filter it through an unbleached coffee filter before you evap it ti get the sediment out.

clouded vision,

clouded vision

just pour the alcohol/stem oil mixture into the coffee filter and let it drop out into your dish. You can rinse the filter with clean iso to get it all out of the filter but the more you use the more you have to evap it. I use a metal strainer like this so I don't have to hold it over the dish.
VQhl0n7.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
just pour the alcohol/stem oil mixture into the coffee filter and let it drop out into your dish. You can rinse the filter with clean iso to get it all out of the filter but the more you use the more you have to evap it. I use a metal strainer like this so I don't have to hold it over the dish.
Maybe I do it wrong?
I use both filters and stainless steel screens.

clouded vision

The wire strainer isn't necessary for stem oil, the particles go right through it but if I were doing an EC wash on ABV or flowers I would do both also to get the alcohol out quickly to pick up fewer contaminants.
BTW @ataxian you have the wrong Everclear, you want the 95% yours says 75.5

clouded vision,
Reactions: NoName
Top Bottom