Arizer Solo

poonman

Had more fun with the dremel tool. just got done making a new glass on wood stem. I'll throw up more pics when i finish the outside. It's made of orange wood

That's cool ,
Is it on permanent ?
or
removable ?

What's the top view like ?
Can you make the wood part like the Omi-tip ?
Funneling down to a pin hole .
Then sell them as wooden mouthpieces ....

mod note: Please do not quote more than necessary. Picture removed.

poonman,
Reactions: Dreamerr

thesoloman

That's cool ,
Is it on permanent ?
or
removable ?

What's the top view like ?
Can you make the wood part like the Omi-tip ?
Funneling down to a pin hole .
Then sell them as wooden mouthpieces ....

It's removable, just shoved in there. The top is a big ass hole in the wood.. lol. I don't see why couldn't make one with a small hole. give me some time and ill see what i can do.

poonman

It's removable, just shoved in there. The top is a big ass hole in the wood.. lol. I don't see why couldn't make one with a small hole. give me some time and ill see what i can do.

Geez , read that kinda fast .
Thought you were calling me a name ...hehe

No rush .
Nice work dude .

OF

OK Dreamerr you caught me goofing off!
Today is TACO TUESDAY. (LOBSTER)
All the sauces are home made.

Looks mighty yummy for sure.

But you do know this is Wednesday, not Tuesday any more? It's even Thursday in some places.

I'm not sure how much of those magic pellets of yours' you've been doing, but you might consider backing off a notch or two until reality can catch up?

Not that reality really has all that much to recommend it.........

OF

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I got some Coil screens that I was just placing on the heating element directly and then put the flower on top the coil screen forming a heat shield. Making a little convention herb oven if you will!

Can you explain a bit more what is going on with the steel balls? Was there a difference in any way? Do you just place the stem bowl lightly on top of the ball/herb, OR does the ball/herb fit inside the stem bowl? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!

Snappo,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I think since it is Tuesday to him and he is eating lobster infused or not he is passed out somewhere in oblivion. I have asked twice and well, I hope he is ok:D

five0five

question.... how do you all get the oil thats in the stem??My stem has good amount of oil and was wondering if there is a way to get the oil out of the stem and vape it?? I can clean it with iso but really wanna try vaping the oil..If possible....so if there is a way PLEASE tell me how.. thx in advance

thesoloman

Found myself looking for an oil rig, left with this neat thingy
IMG_6331_zpsaf6f438d.jpg
IMG_6332_zpsbd4b5123.jpg

And here's a pic of the top of the wood stem i made early in the day. (this is the big ass hole)
IMG_6338_zps5734fddf.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I am still confused what you are doing with them. I would be throwing them against the wall. Food looks yummy is it infused with goodies? BTW it doesn't say ss so you don't know what it is made out of so be careful.
COOKING
is creating
VAPING
is medicating

I had some PLATINUM OG this afternoon and fell into a 4 hour nap!
Normally I have GSC during the day.
I was taking FLOWER without grinding and putting it on the steel mesh balls to make a separation with the bowl for the flower.
I could not for the life of me keep my eye lids up?
DEEP afternoon sleep!

Just had a stem of GODS GIFT which is so delicious.
However something about the OG that really surprised me!

Funny how people spend $100's of $'s chasing the next last greatest vaporizer.
These SOLO's are cheap and reliable.
Be careful on the different strains as one might surprise you!

When I go CHILLUM shopping I remember your CHILLUM that was a really good find!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I love the chillum. I hope we can find a glass maker to make us perfect fitting ones. For a second I thought you had more in your draw of stuff but then realized that was to messy for your draw.

You love pics so put up a SMALL pic of how you put your herb in the ball. Since you were out of it I will repeat I am not sure those balls are stainless steel so be careful after all they are from china.

EDIT: Remember vito had that vile with the I believe eq stem to do the same thing and I would imagine it would be cheaper.

exit

Hey Ataxian (and anyone else qualified to answer!)

SOLO was my favorite vape but VAPOLUTION 2.0 has it beat out.
I decided I need to stop putting it off and buy myself a water path.

I feel like the VAPO 2.0 hits harder than the SOLO but I see you using your SOLO through a water path a lot!

Just looking for observations, differences between the two through a water path?

BTW thinking of picking this one up: http://store.jetwaterpipes.com/CategoryProductList.jsp?cat=WaterPipe a short black one

exit,
Reactions: grokit

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You love pics so put up a SMALL pic of how you put your herb in the ball. Since you were out of it I will repeat I am not sure those balls are stainless steel so be careful after all they are from china.
There stainless however since there from CHINA I doubt the grade is a good as the JAPANESE standard.

My camera sucks. IPHONE 4S. Need to upgrade to the IPHONE 5.
I put the mesh ball in a empty SOLO bowl.
Load a stem with FLOWERS.
After a couple of minute and the level of heat reaches (level 5) I attach stem to bowl with the steel mesh ball in place. It gives a different effect however very effective. I wonder if others would find the same as I have?

I feel like the VAPO 2.0 hits harder than the SOLO but I see you using your SOLO through a water path a lot!

Just looking for observations, differences between the two through a water path?

BTW thinking of picking this one up: http://store.jetwaterpipes.com/CategoryProductList.jsp?cat=WaterPipe a short black one

EXIT:
I have a super cheap low income setup.
However I tend to focus on GOD's CREATION: "CANNIBAS"!

Having said that the SOLO's are basically used everyday many times.
The effect is a little different than my other tools.

You see my list of vaporizers: I use them all!

Each one provides a different effect.
The VAPOLUTION all glass path and you load your flowers whole without grinding.
For testing the quality of FLOWER it does a great job. ($108 delivered)
It's so smooth I use the ALL in WONDER BAR more than water path.
The VAPOR BARREL is other device that I use.
My first plug in and I will just keep it.
Never would this make it into my living room however for the wood shop it's perfect!
The VRIP is flavor city however a little more set up than the SOLO.
When I have time this is really amazing however not my daily driver just yet as I'm still learning how to use it. Creeper is the word for this one.
The NANO is fast and the FLAVOR is very nice.
I find that the FLOWER stays sweet for a long time.
WATER only so far. PLUS it's small but powerful without destroying flavor.
For stems the SOLO with the CHILLUM tip is the most simple satisfying set up.
FAST is good sometimes! However I use a water path set up most of the time.
DELTA NINE for concentrates.
However for my all around performer I have to say the SOLO is a no brainer!
Since I got the "OF" power adapter the SOLO is a work horse.
All my stuff is cheap however gets the job done.
My money is spent on TOP SHELF medicines.
A VAPORIZER is just a heating element instead of a flame.
I am envious of the VAPORIST with the $500 vaporizer.
It cost around $2500 per year to be a medical user including devices.
$500 is a big hit out of that budget.
I do the best I can with monetary restraint!
Looks mighty yummy for sure.
But you do know this is Wednesday, not Tuesday any more? It's even Thursday in some places.
I'm not sure how much of those magic pellets of yours' you've been doing, but you might consider backing off a notch or two until reality can catch up?

Not that reality really has all that much to recommend it.........

OF
"OF" Your absolutely right!
It's Wednesday as you say.
Anyway maybe my medicine is too strong?
Today I past out for 4 solid hours!
PLATINUM OG I have had for a while and just started to dip into it since my inventory of GSC is becoming low.
This medicine is soil grown and super sweet however I did not realize is was so medicating!

You make me laugh at the fact I actually believed it was Tuesday.

Back to reality time for FUTURAMA!

grokit

well-worn member

I feel like the VAPO 2.0 hits harder than the SOLO...

It's not often that a plug-in vape gets compared with a portable but I'll bite, what's the difference in required draw?

From my research, these might be the two best budget units out there.

grokit,
Reactions: ataxian

exit

It's not often that a plug-in vape gets compared with a portable but I'll bite, what's the difference in required draw?

From my research, these might be the two best budget units out there.

I know it's an unusual comparison, but the Solo can be used with a PA too ;)
But mainly I think the two are very comparable in terms of vapor quality/flavor/draw.
The VAPO 2.0 is just "faster" to get the bowl toasted and denser IMO

They also both have glass in the design! :D

olivianewtonjohn

question.... how do you all get the oil thats in the stem??My stem has good amount of oil and was wondering if there is a way to get the oil out of the stem and vape it?? I can clean it with iso but really wanna try vaping the oil..If possible....so if there is a way PLEASE tell me how.. thx in advance

Make a coffee with alittle bit of milk, drink through the straw. Works very good for me I had a 5 hour steady mellow buzz the last time I had it.

Holy shit the solo is effective at using flowers. I run mine till 7 everytime and built up a decent amount of ABV. I tried putting a couple of tablespoons in a shake, barely felt anything. Then I used all my ABV to make coconut oil brownies. Turns out I had to eat a lot of brownies to even feel anything. When I did I felt alittle buzz but also felt very tired. The next day I felt like I had a hangover (lights were bright, didnt feel good). This is very good news it means our solos are doing their job especially because I am a lightweight

olivianewtonjohn,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
^^^^^^ Damn I'm out I got like 1.5g and there's nothing locally in my country ffs

looking good mate.

Top Bottom