Arizer Solo

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
lUVwA.jpg

Pretty!

Hot chocolate does have fat, if made with milk.
Not that fat is needed... I eat hashes, oils and reclaim resins and become quite medicated.

Since i got my wood stem i boiled my glass one in water for 20 min..add hot chocolate.. and man im on a pretty nice high right now.

Then i scrubbed my stem down with iso and its super clean.. cant wait to do this all over..
It sounded like Sonics420 used water to make hot chocolate.

kingofnull,
Reactions: Vitolo

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
You all should try the hot chocolate I make - its a cinch and gets your parts clean too. I did not make this up but learned here on FC - I take my solo stems once they get nicely gooked up and boil them in milk. For those of you who are watching your figures (I could careless about mine)use 1% milk. After a few minutes cooking all the goodness will start to float to the top of the milk. Check your stems and see if all the rez is gone - if it is stir in some chocolate and enjoy the best hot cocoa you've had in a long time!

You all should try the hot chocolate I make - its a cinch and gets your parts clean too. I did not make this up but learned here on FC - I take my solo stems once they get nicely gooked up and boil them in milk. For those of you who are watching your figures (I could careless about mine)use 1% milk. After a few minutes cooking all the goodness will start to float to the top of the milk. Check your stems and see if all the rez is gone - if it is stir in some chocolate and enjoy the best hot cocoa you've had in a long time!

More or less the same way I do it.

kingofnull,
Reactions: mvapes
I usually put all my glass (small parts)in the pot - makes for the best night sleep after a rough day, or a good day, or any fucking day for that matter! :rockon:

I really only use my 14 mm GonG stem now, but it's fun watching it fill up with golden residue.

kingofnull,
Reactions: ili

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
hmmmm maybe the boiling in the pot would have fixed my epic fail when i tried this. i just made some hot chocolate (using milk) and poured it into a mug. i then took my solo stem and placed it in the mug like a stirrer. i then stirred away. when i pulled out the stem, it was all gunky with milk and was very hard to clean, even when i used iso there was this white residue i couldn't get rid of. i finally had to use iso then immediatly stuff a rolled up paper towel inside and start twisting. it took forever to get them clean again so i said i would never try it again.

now you guys have me intrigued again

mmenzie,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
hmmmm maybe the boiling in the pot would have fixed my epic fail when i tried this. i just made some hot chocolate (using milk) and poured it into a mug. i then took my solo stem and placed it in the mug like a stirrer. i then stirred away. when i pulled out the stem, it was all gunky with milk and was very hard to clean, even when i used iso there was this white residue i couldn't get rid of. i finally had to use iso then immediatly stuff a rolled up paper towel inside and start twisting. it took forever to get them clean again so i said i would never try it again.

You try first:D...I still worry about it busting in the boiling milk and or water if you just want to clean it.

Dreamerr,

I'd rather not 'boil' milk. Around the scalding point seems fine to take out most of the resin in my stems. A little cream goes a long way too :)

kingofnull,

mmenzie

You try first:D...I still worry about it busting in the boiling milk and or water if you just want to clean it.

thanks Dreamerr... lol. i will tell you i have in the past boiled my glass bongs in water to get the resin out and they never broke (so far). i would avoid taking them out of the boiling water and transferring them to somewhere cold as i would imagine extreme variances in temp would cause it to break

mmenzie,

vorrange

Vapor.wise

Stirring a stem in hot chocolate is not the same as letting it stay there for a while, not to mention the temperature is probably hotter in the pot.

I am trying this next weekend and let you guys know how it went. It seems like a good way to clean the stems and collect wand hash efficiently.

About the fat, i always thought that it helped remove the resins and bring the goodies with the fat, like with cannabutter. For this reason, i think it would work better with full fat or medium fat milk. (i don't drink low fat milk, it just does not make sense to me.. if you want to be slim, don't eat sugar and keep the fats. )

vorrange,
It sounded like Sonics420 used water to make hot chocolate.
that really doesn't matter as he boiled the oil right off the stem and into his drink. So in essence he just was drinking the oil straight and added some water and hot chocolate mix. Since the oil is already activated it would work. Just like if you ate some ABV straight, since its already been heat activated it will get you medicated.

VapeNStone,

musicisevil

Is there a chance of the stem breaking when boiled? Does it come out clean or is the iso still necessary?
i always hold mine daintily in the boiling liquid with rubber coated tongs as to not let it be jostled. I find that after a milk bath, while the oils are gone, there is a fine film left over. I always ISO after boiling to make them crystal clear again.
Did this really work? Can't see how without any fat...
This. Maybe a lil fat in the coco mix, but I think milk and a rich powder mix mask the flavor pretty well.
Just like if you ate some ABV straight, since its already been heat activated it will get you medicated.
I want to try this now! No baking necessary?? Lazy asses' dream!! <3

musicisevil,

mmenzie

bet it tastes like crap though!!!! i once used it in brownies and i could taste the ABV in the brownies. i couldn't even finish the first brownie before i :puke:

Sonics420

Yep i boiled in water and it worked great. I was medicated and slept so good last night haha.

I used water cuz there was no milk. And there seriously was no funny taste. I used my month used solo stem.

Sonics420,
bet it tastes like crap though!!!! i once used it in brownies and i could taste the ABV in the brownies. i couldn't even finish the first brownie before i :puke:
did you just throw the ABV in with the brownies? Or did you cook it in the oil and then strain out the ABV? If its the first one then no wonder. When I make my brownies I cook it in the oil for 24-36 hours and then strain out all the ABV and it tastes great. You can kind of smell it a tad but it doesn't effect the taste.

VapeNStone,

Dreamerr

I have been using infused olive oil (ABV) to cook with but it isn't strong enough. Actually it does nothing that I am aware of. It does taste good though. I am sure the brownies would be a little stronger because of the extra oil but still weak.

Dreamerr,

mmenzie

mmenzie,
I have been using infused olive oil (ABV) to cook with but it isn't strong enough. Actually it does nothing that I am aware of. It does taste good though. I am sure the brownies would be a little stronger because of the extra oil but still weak.
How much ABV are you mixing with how much oil? I have a VERY high edible tolerance and they seem to do the job for me(well I need to eat 2 to really feel it). I usually use around 30 grams of ABV mixed with just under a cup of oil. Makes about two batches of brownies give or take.

EDIT: I also use a coffee grinder to grind my ABV up so that I can fit more ABV in with the oil.

VapeNStone,

Dreamerr

Wow so the oil doesn't even cover the abv ok I will try it. I was always told to have the oil cover the abv. If you do it the way you stated you will get virtually no squeezed oil out since some gets lost in the abv and some on the filters. So what did you do to make up the rest of the liquid when you went to make the brownies? Most mixes I believe call for a cup of liquid just like vtac's link. I will have to try again. Maybe I will use the oil I have already which might be just about a cup but I need eggs.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom