Arizer Solo

Malloy1

Yea I think I'll go through puffitup, I do see a lot of ppl saying amazon so I'm not totally sure yet. Also just a quick ?, many users prefer solo vapebong> eq or == or what?

Malloy1,

hoptimum

Yea I think I'll go through puffitup, I do see a lot of ppl saying amazon so I'm not totally sure yet. Also just a quick ?, many users prefer solo vapebong> eq or == or what?
I prefer solo for vapebong, though Q is very good too.

hoptimum,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
I prefer solo for vapebong, though Q is very good too.

Can you elaborate, please? I am curious as to why you find the solo, which potentially has more drag, is preferable for 'vapebong'? I own neither (..yet), & am not knocking your preference(worried it may come across that way). Simply curious. :rolleyes:

GratefulVapor,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Can you elaborate, please? I am curious as to why you find the solo, which potentially has more drag, is preferable for 'vapebong'? I own neither (..yet), & am not knocking your preference(worried it may come across that way). Simply curious. :rolleyes:

I'm with you. I prefer my E to my Solo when using my bubbler.

stickstones,

hoptimum

Since the Q is a whip device, the vapor has a longer path to travel than with the Solo, which just has the stem. Plus with the solo, the connection is entirely glass, while with the Q, the pathway is partially silicon (i upgraded the stock whip to medical grade silicon). Don't get me wrong, they're both very serviceable with a bong, just that my personal preference is for the shorter pathway and the glass on glass of the solo. I can personally attest that both will allow you to reach your destination.

hoptimum,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I like both ways. The Solo is great for the quick heatup and portability, but for a serious vaporbonging session I prefer the EQ over the Solo. But for quick rips, the Solo is nice.
:peace:

Stu,

hoptimum

I like both ways. The Solo is great for the quick heatup and portability, but for a serious vaporbonging session I prefer the EQ over the Solo. But for quick rips, the Solo is nice.
Stu, when you vapebong with the EQ, do you use the elbow or the cyclone bowl?

hoptimum,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I only use the elbow. It is for me the most efficient way to use the EQ.

Stu,

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
i retired my EQ because after 8 months of use, the hits just were not as satisfactory as they were when i first got it. I upgraded to a UD an have been very happy. Im wondering how the Solo dry hits are, compared to log vape hits. any input?

DcTokeMan,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The UD hits stronger than the Solo dry IME.

That is of course taking into account that you have a plug nearby.

Different tools for different occasions.

Stu,
Responding inline.

I'm interested to buy a solo and i see all kinds of good deals on the web. I have a few question about this tho:

1) is the warranty still valid when buying below the advertised price of 299$ (or 229$ at the moment)?

Depends where you get it. It's worth checking with the retailer, but PuffItUp and Planet Vape are legit.

2) whats the catch for them being so cheap? Are they older models?

Mine was an M1A (newest) for $160. The catch is that retailers can't advertise those prices, they need to be offered with a discount code.

3) Would you guys recommend amazon (seller vapes USA at 138$) or puffitup.com (160$ when using discount code) are any of these authorized dealers?

Is it worth $20 to not get warranty service? I got mine at PuffItUp and I highly recommend them, but Got Vape and Planet Vape both offer the same price.

4) any other (European) sites you guys recommend?

Also, since i live in Europe, this means i will need a different charger than offered on most sites, what sites carry european chargers? Or would it be cheaper for me to buy a solo from amazon and get myself a convertor? The cheapest i can buy a european model for (as far as i know of) is 175€ (225$), this would beM1A3 series, is this the lastest series?

Planet Vape sells adapters for EU plugs.

kingofnull,

Jens

allright thx for the help guys! The only thing stopping me from buying the solo was the price, but for 160$, from what i've read no other portable comes even close, or do you guys have any other suggestions for a similar price?

also, any hints on where i might find the discount codes for gotvape? Its not hard to find for puffitup or planet vape, but for gotvape i'll have to look around a bit more i think.

I managed to break my da buddha after 3 years of loyal service and big vapor production is important for me, the solo will not dissapoint i believe :D

also, can the solo vape hash? I've got a bunch laying around i intended to use with my DBV before i managed to break it, but i needed to increase the temp a lot compared to bud to vape it to it's fullest extent. Would it clog the solo, or would it even be possible at all?

Jens,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I just saw this from PlanetVape: $160 Solo price!

solo_hq.png

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
And if you mention you're from FC, you get some other free goodies (screens, and a acrylic grinder - even though it's acrylic, it's actually my favourite grinder:lol:)

Planet Vape are legit :D

Frederick McGuire,

Jens

i'd like to but they don't seem to have any in stock at the moment at planetvape and i don't see a date mentioned when they will be restocked. So at the moment i'm looking at gotvape, but can't seem to locate a coupon code (or the EU version for that matter). I might go with the 175€ version i know of, it's a little more expensive, but i won't have to wait for 2 weeks or more (ill probably have smoked the price difference by the time it would arrive from america/cannada)

Puffitup also mentioned they would try to get me a solo for 175$ wich seems fair since planetvape charges 15$ for their EU adapter. I would've liked planetvapes glass stems, but i'd like a new vape sooner than later ;)

Jens,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
From the pv thread:

Due to the popularity of the Solo at this price for the newest model revision and your choice of color, we are temporarily sold out until early next week.​

Let us know you are an FC member when ordering in the comments to seller box and we will include an Authentic, highly praised, awesome Storz and Bickel Volcano Grinder and a 5 pack of our custom Solo screens with your new Solo.​

Frederick McGuire,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
allright thx for the help guys! The only thing stopping me from buying the solo was the price, but for 160$, from what i've read no other portable comes even close, or do you guys have any other suggestions for a similar price?

also, any hints on where i might find the discount codes for gotvape? Its not hard to find for puffitup or planet vape, but for gotvape i'll have to look around a bit more i think.

I managed to break my da buddha after 3 years of loyal service and big vapor production is important for me, the solo will not dissapoint i believe :D

also, can the solo vape hash? I've got a bunch laying around i intended to use with my DBV before i managed to break it, but i needed to increase the temp a lot compared to bud to vape it to it's fullest extent. Would it clog the solo, or would it even be possible at all?

Hello Jens, this is just MY opinion (even though there are others that may feel the same way, i only speak for myself), but you should stay as far away as you can from GotVape!!! i only ordered from them once and it was a 3+ month fiasco!!! i love Puffitup.com and Planetvape and will only order from them (unless 1percent.com has what i want in stock at a good price. they are in NY and i get shipments from them the next day).

Top Bottom