Arizer Solo

srp

I 'll open a new thread, maybe tomorrow... I 'll post pics, vids and pros, cons vs bubblers, bongs etc

nope, it's a wine bottle but a water bottle will do. mine is just stiffer and bigger!!! :lol:

Can you please be more specific about what is going on in this picture. I want to rig a solo up to be usable for someone who has problems drawing directly from the stem. Thanks.

srp,
Can you please be more specific about what is going on in this picture. I want to rig a solo up to be usable for someone who has problems drawing directly from the stem. Thanks.
you get a bottle(anyone one will work as long as it's nice and stiff(giggitty!)) cut the buttom off and tape a turkey bag to it. Push the bag into the bottle before you put in your solo(or vape of choice). Make the cap so the stem fits in it nice and air tight. Then pull the bag out slowly and it fills. :)

srp

you get a bottle(anyone one will work as long as it's nice and stiff(giggitty!)) cut the buttom off and tape a turkey bag to it. Push the bag into the bottle before you put in your solo(or vape of choice). Make the cap so the stem fits in it nice and air tight. Then pull the bag out slowly and it fills. :)

thanks very much. also, can you vape concentrates?

srp,

SunnyHours

ah, ok, i can see how it would be handy to remove them more easily, regular screens get pretty mangled when you pry them out of the stem
On top of that they are more flexible...so they are easier to take out and don't really lose their shape once heated in the stem ;)
P.S: after all I think they are the type of screens for the cloud...Im not sure it's the same

SunnyHours,

hoptimum

On top of that they are more flexible...so they are easier to take out and don't really lose their shape once heated in the stem ;)
P.S: after all I think they are the type of screens for the cloud...Im not sure it's the same
does using those elbow screens affect the draw?

hoptimum,

SunnyHours

To be honest I haven't tried without a screen...as much as I like eating weed, weed bits in my vapor or smoke, no thanks. I just converted to vaping today. I did some ghetto vaping in my bong with a glass rod for the taste before I had the solo but I wouldn't call that vaping. My life is much easier with the solo now :tup:

I've been vaping all day :lol:

It's been a while since I've felt high in that way...laughing and all.
I don't need much either...but today I'm going all out to test it (and myself ;))

SunnyHours,
To use the stem with no screen you need your herbs not to be very dry (62% ?) and grind them coarsly.. No bits then and you get a cleaner bowl. ;)
I got bits even when running whole buds on the stock stems right out of box.

kingofnull,

SunnyHours

No bits for me with the stem and screen, easy bowl "packing"(sucking lol).
And my Cannabis is finey grinded (before powder) and it's pretty dry, and I love it this way.
Taste is amazing for the first draws :o

SunnyHours,

Malloy1

Turns out I'll be ordering my solo this am... Where the hell can I get screens I'll have my glass so I'm not in an immediate rush to get them. Can't wait to order just need the solo to drop another 10$ on azon

Malloy1,

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
mine came in today M1a3 model. hits are cool even with the stock stems. my pvhes stems are being shipped now, so we will see how that works out. this has been a cool week. my solo came, and my friend ordered a rasta ssv and green bubble ssv bong to go with it. that came on thursday.

DcTokeMan,

X24

Since the degrees started dropping, I've ran my M1A3 from 4-6 as opposed to 3-5 like I did while I wore shorts.

texmgee

I will be posting a great deal of information on this issue very soon. Is this the right place to do it.
Hey there...I am not sure if this is private or not as I just joined. Been looking around here for a month. just got a eds stem and love everything about it, except It is really scratching what i think you named "the something" ring. Anyway I would love to hear your info as i only used my solo twice and dont wish to harm it going forward. Ed has been a great seller as he truly cares about the customers after the sale. If there is a issue, he needs and wants to know. My unit is M1d2. Thanks for your update as I detected a issue myself

texmgee,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey there...I am not sure if this is private or not as I just joined. Been looking around here for a month. just got a eds stem and love everything about it, except It is really scratching what i think you named "the something" ring. Anyway I would love to hear your info as i only used my solo twice and dont wish to harm it going forward. Ed has been a great seller as he truly cares about the customers after the sale. If there is a issue, he needs and wants to know. My unit is M1d2. Thanks for your update as I detected a issue myself

Yes you are correct texmgee, I do care about all my customers, this is something I need to know and hope who ever has an issue will contact me so I can work to resolve their problem! I can be reached by PM here, email at ed@edstnt.com or you can even give me a call by going by my website for the #. The sooner the better everyone!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: m0sh
Top Bottom