Arizer Solo

jambandphan03

in flavor country
my ABV usually looks evenly toasted and pretty brown by the time I dump it out, so I just collect it in a jar. Getting excited to receive my PVHES short stem, should be here any day now. I also noticed that the wood stem takes longer to brown my herb, not sure what that is about, but I'm not complaining.

jambandphan03,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
my ABV usually looks evenly toasted and pretty brown by the time I dump it out, so I just collect it in a jar. Getting excited to receive my PVHES short stem, should be here any day now. I also noticed that the wood stem takes longer to brown my herb, not sure what that is about, but I'm not complaining.

I am guessing it is because the wood has less potential to heat the herb through conduction, since it does not heat as quickly as glass.

vorrange,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I am guessing it is because the wood has less potential to heat the herb through conduction, since it does not heat as quickly as glass.

That is good to know, altho the herbs is where the SS appears ...
I should try a session w/o removing the wood stem once and see the results...a top quality weed lasts now more than 1 cycle...and I do not stir.

vape4life

Banned for life
Good to know im not the only one. Arizer told me it was the battery, which is an obvious lie. You can tell exactly where its coming from. I've stopped noticing as well now, sounded like an idoit trying to explain to them.lol. any changes to th m1d besides ink? All that oil in your ceramic coil, what vape? Looks tasty. Peace

Yes definitely not the battery, like I said I took everything all apart because I had to get down to the bottom of it since another solo had it to. I gave up when I realized I can't separate the ceramic heater from the SS sleave but who cares, i don't even notice it anymore, and the ticking doesn't bother me while it's heating.

Noticed no real other changes, maybe better airflow, but that's probably all in my head and I don't wanna start any rumours lol This one is glossy black, my m107 was matte black.

vape4life,

Kief

Medicated
It is a bummer that they oversold and some people got let down, but it's pretty great for the others who got the cheapest solo anywhere. Contact Randy at Puffitup and I bet he'll do something to make it right to you.

Randy @ puffitup.com did find a way to make me happy and I believe he will continue to do so. It looks like the "SOLO160" coupon is still working and gets you the newest model shipped with a great grinder for $160. Let's hope they don't oversell this one.

Happily testing my new Solo :rockon:.

Kief,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
OK, so I tried not to remove the wood stem and failed to do so...I can hold my bong with one hand in the air but it cannot sit with the solo connected...so now its basically the easiest thing to do is to remove the solo from the stem that is stuck good to the diffuser who is stuck good to the joint ;)
Anyway...with around 5 times removals I managed to get a full cycle...which is awesome...
Also, I think that if you double screen and make sure no herbs if falling into the chamber - then you won't get the popcorn taste...
I tried stirring but I only had a little cloud of vapor when I let the herb fall into the chamber and it was dry and harsh compared to the rest.

m0sh,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello everyone, have some badass new pics of the Bog Oak Solo tubes posted at my thread, you gotta check out. I am thinking that most folks here are enjoying their wooden solo tubes from me. I am wondering how you all load the SS? I use the straw method, its a loose pack and works really well for me. Also what do you all think of the taste, I have been using wood for such a long time its all I know. How bout yall that have been using glass so long and really nothing else, how do you like the wood?

Got my borrowed Solo back today and cant wait to use it again this afternoon!!!

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Hello everyone, have some badass new pics of the Bog Oak Solo tubes posted at my thread, you gotta check out. I am thinking that most folks here are enjoying their wooden solo tubes from me. I am wondering how you all load the SS? I use the straw method, its a loose pack and works really well for me. Also what do you all think of the taste, I have been using wood for such a long time its all I know. How bout yall that have been using glass so long and really nothing else, how do you like the wood?

Got my borrowed Solo back today and cant wait to use it again this afternoon!!!

Wanted to say mine works fine and it fits my M104 well.

ru_frothi,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

hookedonvape

I wasn't attacking the company. I have been in contact with them since the problem. Its when a serious company like arizer tries to tell you your crazy.lol. if they had a presence on the thread that would be great. Got my pvhes today. absolutely amazing. Shotgun stem is great for conservation yet a little warm but expected that. Airflow is wonderful. Blobs, how much and what vape did you smoke to get all that oil? Wonderful thing. I need to start vaping more to collect oil and stop making my bho runs.lol. I also am in love with eds stem just ordered another bog oak. Great work ed and Ty. Taste wise im still a glads person but slowly being converted by your stem. I like it if im splitting a solo with the wife. Peace

hookedonvape,

hookedonvape

Just want to show a pic of some of the pure oil that I get out of my glycerin coil ever once in awhile.

7b109d03.jpg
So we gonna hit the chains Vape? Loved higjbridge. What did you get all that oil out of and how much did you smoke to get it? I'll bring the eddibles you bring the oils.lol. im sure we can get lost and lifted up at highbridge. I have golfed a nicer course in colorado, through down a mountain, 1700 ft hole but with the hill you can over throw.lol peace

hookedonvape,
So we gonna hit the chains Vape? Loved higjbridge. What did you get all that oil out of and how much did you smoke to get it? I'll bring the eddibles you bring the oils.lol. im sure we can get lost and lifted up at highbridge. I have golfed a nicer course in colorado, through down a mountain, 1700 ft hole but with the hill you can over throw.lol peace
Whenevers Clever. I'm actually leaving right now to go shoot. I got that oil out of my 7th floor glycerin coil. It just basically collects in there as I usually vape my BHO through it :) I make my own as its not available here

VapeNStone,

hookedonvape

Where you at in wisconsin. Throwing myself in the burns, west park joliet. Nice course 24 holes. I just made a bho run as well, we need to play soon. Pm me so that we can contact each other. Vape and chain it up. Got my first hole in one yesterday. 354 ft heiser throw, nothing but chains.lol. luckt but dramatic.lol. first in 13 years of playing and im actually pretty decent.lol

hookedonvape,

hookedonvape

Can take it on the go. Just make oil buds. Have to combustion unforyunately but the high is more than a dab;) I rolled some romulan in my last bho run and the effect was phenominal. or bring a small cooler like i usually do. Cooler and a disc bag with camping chair. Of course something to hit dabs with too.lol

hookedonvape,

sektr

How does this compare to the DBV? I have money to invest in a vape (currently have an MFLB, that's it), and I want something that packs a real punch unlike the MFLB, something I can get roasted quick off of.

This'll probably be my last vape purchase, I can hang onto the MFLB for portable use so I'm wondering which of the following I should do:

1. Get a DBV and use MFLB on the go.
2. Get an Arizer Solo for all times, sell MFLB.

I hear the Arizer hits pretty hugely for a portable, but does it compare to the DBV?

sektr,

hookedonvape

The arizer is great. Depends on what youre doing. I take my solo with me like its my kid.lol. the DBV is a stay at home mom. I'm sure you knw this already. I've used both and have to stick with the solo. My friend has a DBV and i like it just more of a set up hassle for me. I like to pack and run which the DB obviously does not allow. good luck in your search as the field is getting crowded. You really need to have two or three vapes these days for preference and conservation with the prices. Also depends how heavy a user you are. Peace

hookedonvape,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
How does this compare to the DBV? I have money to invest in a vape (currently have an MFLB, that's it), and I want something that packs a real punch unlike the MFLB, something I can get roasted quick off of.

This'll probably be my last vape purchase, I can hang onto the MFLB for portable use so I'm wondering which of the following I should do:

1. Get a DBV and use MFLB on the go.
2. Get an Arizer Solo for all times, sell MFLB.

I hear the Arizer hits pretty hugely for a portable, but does it compare to the DBV?

How about you keep the MFLB, get the Arizer for the portable but not-so-stealthy situations and the DBV for the big hitting? :D

vorrange,
The arizer is great. Depends on what youre doing. I take my solo with me like its my kid.lol. the DBV is a stay at home mom. I'm sure you knw this already. I've used both and have to stick with the solo. My friend has a DBV and i like it just more of a set up hassle for me. I like to pack and run which the DB obviously does not allow. good luck in your search as the field is getting crowded. You really need to have two or three vapes these days for preference and conservation with the prices. Also depends how heavy a user you are. Peace
I completely agree with everything said here and I own both the DBV and the solo. Although the solo does get amazing hits IMHO the DBV tastes better and is more efficient.

VapeNStone,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Got my PVHES shortie today :tup: for some reason I translated "shortie" to meaning the stem would also be shorter, as well as the bowl, but that was not the case. It is close to the same length as the regular stem just with the smaller bowl. No problem really. I put a load in (equals almost 1/2 a regular stem load), and put my Aquavape on top, and it definitely feels less restrictive, and the bowl is much more conservative. I took about 7 good rips on the #3 setting, then put it down, and the ABV is still pretty light in color, so I can still vape another round... Very nice...

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I just got mine as well. I have not had a chance to try it out. I will report back once I get sometime to test it out. ;)

Slightly Medicated,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
My Solo is charging. I forgot to charge it last time I used it. Whoops... In the down time I took a photo so people could see how this thing works. The holes on the inside are about the same as a regular solo stem, or the PlanetVape Solo Glass on Glass adapter. They cut three channels along the exterior of the stem. This should allow the air to flow down in to the solo better. Pretty smart idea if you ask me.

7158063233_f505fa55dc_c.jpg

Once my solo is charged I will report back and let you know how well it works.

If it really does improve airflow and efficiency I would love to see a PVHES GonG adapter.

Bigoss

Hi, I have a problem... my Solo (M105) doesn't charge, when I plug in the adapter, the blue led lights and two yellow on the scale, nothing more. The last time it was charging was OK, since then I vaped six times. The SS bowl works perfectly. Has some of you had the same problem? Is there any chance to fix it on my own or is it better to send it back in a warranty? (I have it three months).
Thank you, guys.

Bigoss,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I had a chance to check try out the new stem. I found that I was able to pull air through the stem easier. I have a M107. I would say it was %10-%20 easier to draw through the PVHES. I really like it. Anyone one with TMJ or toothache would really benefit from using the new stem. After using it a few times... I really want them to produce a version with the water pipe adapter.

Slightly Medicated,
Top Bottom