Arizer Solo

stickstones

Vapor concierge
But that is going to happen regardless. I just reclaim my glass stems in hot milk and add chocolate then drink it as I have done since being recommended by FLakswat many many pages ago.

ooooooooohhhhhh...I never saw that one!

I gotta look that post up.

stickstones,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow Mosh thanks for the kind words, thats what its all about! The wood as I said seems to enhance to vapor experience, its subtle but distinct, very enjoyable! The granadillo is a super dense species, should handle rough harsh treatment. I have dropped mine several times. I am glad your enjoying it and look forward to hearing more from you. As far as price, it is what it is and this species is gonna be the base price. Granadillo is a beautiful wood and in the rosewood family, cocobolo is also in the rosewood family but is far more sought after and damn near 3 times the price just for the lumber. The SS is also a hefty price, being a small diameter tubing with a thick wall is expensive. My first guy wanted more than half the retail price just to do the work, I still had to buy the material. My guy now is cheaper but isn't that cheap. You also have to take into account I don't charge shipping ever! I ship worldwide for free on every order no matter where! Tube prices will vary due to species, the cocobolo and especialy the big oak will be more. Looked into gaboon ebony and wow that stuff is expensive. You should be able to push the screen out using the rod but it is not gonna be easy, the screen fits nice and snug, the clip on top is there to make sure it doesn't fall out. You may find you don't need the clip but thats all up to you. Take your time and you should be able to remove it. Added a couple extra so don't sweat it if it doesn't come out that great. Thanks again for the review bro!

Have these available again for the second run, have enough for a 100pcs. and are available at my shopping cart!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Damn, Sticks.... You sleepin' on the job again? :disgust:

not sleepin...just vapin!

actually, there was a point where I wasn't going to get a solo and I stopped reading the thread. Of course, it ran away from me and when I came back I just passed over about a hundred pages.

stickstones,

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
not sleepin...just vapin!

actually, there was a point where I wasn't going to get a solo and I stopped reading the thread. Of course, it ran away from me and when I came back I just passed over about a hundred pages.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-74#post-163234

Here you go Sticks... FLskwat's post from Page 74 post 1835 on Sept 29, 2011 (My apology to FLskwat for badly mistyping his name earlier)
I reclaim like this about once a month or so. The heavier the build up the longer you need to let it sit in the hot milk. Keep stirring your milk so it doesn't scald. I use either half & half or whole milk because you need a high fat content milk.
Add chocolate and you're good to go.

Papa Woody,

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
thanks bud...will have to try that soon, as the elbow in my bent stem is pretty damn dark!

It's like the old saying..."The darker the elbow, the sweeter the juice" lol

You should get a nice reclaim off that glass, have a nice buzz!

I found something quite interesting. It is called the MicroDab and it works for the Solo and the Hammer. Im not sure what it is but it looks like a weird bowl for the Solo. Take a look and judge for yourselves.

VaporBoxed,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well, that didn't really show enough to understand what we are looking at... it appears to be an eyedropper/tincture dropper down into some kind of glass container, but it really is hard to see what exactly it is...

jambandphan03,

natural farmer

I just finished a thank you post at the HI thread to Alan from whom I first heard about the Vapor Lung

iVdhkvYD84WhA.jpg

I believe everyone should try this. Super low budget solution for bong sized hits, faster and more thorough roasting of the bowl content, super efficiency if you re-breath and of course herb saving, no teeth pain for those with sensitive ones, no more dealing with "restrictive" air flows and less throat irritation. I spent a very lightly filled bowl with 4 "pulls" of the bag and I get a dark brown chocolate AVB, better roasted than I ever had succeeded with my own lungs and sensitive teeth even through my small bubbler. Also, thanks to rebreathing a smaller amount of weed takes me a longer way now and I am very very happy! :D Taste is nice too, same as what I taste through my bubbler... I need to experiment a little with soda bottle sizes and food bag sizes but the current 2 lt bottle and an equally sized food bag is very close to my lung capacity. :) Monster hits they are but really comfortable.
I appreciate bag vapes more now :lol: , I am not sure if they can do re-breathing too.
If anyone is interested I could try shoot a small vid with this.

natural farmer,

Nic

A video would be awesome ili! I'd love to play around with a bag vape mod.

Nic,

natural farmer

Here ya go all! A quick vid which doesn't show the actual clouds (first hit and shitty light) but gives an idea of how easy it is... I melted the plastic cup with a hot iron skewer and the GonG stem squeezes in tight enough.
Alan (the HI inventor) over at the HI thread explained it better than me as he is using it for a longer time...

"I was just using mine yesterday. I guess they should work with about any vaporizer requiring a draw through. The cap just needs to be modified to fit. Nice to see someone else making one. I'm so glad it has helped your teeth and throat. It really does provide a pleasant experience.
The roasting can continue for much longer than you would normally be able to do with your own lungs. This provides for very consistent and effective roasting. You get the beginning and the ending vapor all mixed together. The clarity of the plastic bottle makes it possible to see the layers of vapor all swirling about. Never completely mixing.
The vapor is so easy to breath out of the bottle as there is almost no restriction and much of the heat has dissipated to the bag and bottle. It was an idea that came to me, but then I found that others had done it before in a combustion situation. The price is definitely right. No need to clean if it gets dirty. Just make a new one. The cap should be re-usable."

natural farmer

Vapor Lung Bottle Cup GonG edition... :brow:

iTZClakn7WnTk.jpg

edit: it's amazing how easy it is to have a Solo session with this freaking thing! Remove GonG stem from reducer in the cap and suck through the reducer, exhale in the Lung, inhale again, exhale, inhale, vaked... stem spent... :science:

Trimix

Great video ili, thanks. Looks great, please forgive my ignorance as I am new to vaping but how long to you take to draw the vape into the bag or "lung" and at what setting on the Solo?

Trimix,

natural farmer

I haven't counted seconds trimix but I guess it depends on the capacity of the bottle and the size of the bag too. I usually put it at seven but it depends on the mood... :)

natural farmer,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Interesting. I would love a video showing what you have done. I know when I had my wisdom teeth extracted this would have been helpful. I was not supposed to suck on anything for a few days. Luckily I had the Extreme Q so I could use the whip and the fan to blow the vapor in my face and breath normally.

Slightly Medicated,

natural farmer

How bout some pics? Used an iron skewer or similar round thing and made it hot over a gas stove, then with the hot point I pierced on the plastic cap and started working in circles to the edge of the cap... Make it big enough for the reducer.

ibjP0kQmJZzmNS.jpg

Then I pushed a 18 to 14 GonG reducer in there after trimming the burnt plastic on top of the cap with a knife

iKobsbgp7MUqw.jpg

Then I cut the bottom of a 2 lt soda PET bottle and taped a food bag of approximately the same size with the bottle on the outside of the bottle

iTjf6UenTlDtc.jpg

Vapor Lung TM complete! :)

ibvcTx2PAYKplw.jpg

hookedonvape

What straws do you guys think is better. Go with eddy or the planet vape. I have nearly pulled a cavity out.lol. anyone tried the stealth vape with a whip hookup. Thanks guys

hookedonvape,

u bwade wunner

Thank you Ili first class stuff! great pics and vid.I will have to try it now for sure! :)

What straws do you guys think is better. Go with eddy or the planet vape

if you drop things go with Ed

if youre after purity go with Pv

If ya cant decide hit your e solo for 12 minutes then decide:D

u bwade wunner,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
thought id report back and let you guys know ill be making a video for the "microdab" device as soon as it gets to my house :science: <-words cant explain how much i like that smiley "MAH NEW PIECE NYKKUAH!"

also my PVHES will be here soon :) video for that too :tup:

Top Bottom