Arizer Solo

Kaptan

norcal said:
i dont grind my herb, i just pinch off a little nug and stuff it in there, it works great and I havent had any thing come through the four holes in the stem.
That method does work, but for best results, use a screen and a fine grind.

Kaptan,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
VapeNStone said:
thats funny. I ordered my gong attachment on Tuesday and have yet to hear if they even shipped it yet.

Hi VapeNStone,
We ship same day if your order arrived before 2:30pm EST. When we ship your order, you receive an email with all the details. Please check your spam folder as the email may contain links and will sometimes get marked as spam.

email us back if your shipping confirmation email was not in your spam folder and we can resend it.

Blackpanthaa said:
Does the straw make a good enough seal when your puffin away?

The way we designed the sides of the adapter allows for a lot of surface area with the straw as well as the domed part of the top of the bowl makes for a very good seal with a little downward pressure on the straw during your hit.

Just ask for an empty cup, they are free and use a pen or anything like that to poke a few holes.

Depending on the size of your cup, it can fit pretty tight. A medium McD's will allow just enough movement so that it actually sounds a bit like a clump of ice cubes floating around. The McD's cup is an example of one way to use it, sure others will post more creative uses.

P.V.

PlanetHaze,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
yeah i ordered the gong and stealth adapter yesterday and was ship same day.

ilovebOObs,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
norcal said:
i dont grind my herb, i just pinch off a little nug and stuff it in there, it works great and I havent had any thing come through the four holes in the stem.

I do the same. Easy to load "on the fly". No need for a cover to keep material in.
When the vapor slows down gently blow the nugget out and flip it over and get some more great pulls.
The crushed up nugget ABV appears to be the same as the ground up ABV.

Sinclue,

ilovebOObs

Sinclue said:
norcal said:

I do the same. Easy to load "on the fly". No need for a cover to keep material in.
When the vapor slows down gently blow the nugget out and flip it over and get some more great pulls.

wow thanks, gotta try this. i keep all my nugs at home and carry a tin of grind herb with me. gonna test this out. :D

ilovebOObs,

norcal

Sinclue said:
norcal said:

couldnt have said it better myself

norcal,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
norcal said:
Sinclue said:
norcal said:

couldnt have said it better myself

"High" praise indeed! :lol:

Sinclue,

vape4life

Banned for life
I've tried both nugs and a good grind and the more finely ground the bigger the clouds in my experience with the solo.

vape4life,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
vape4life said:
I've tried both nugs and a good grind and the more finely ground the bigger the clouds in my experience with the solo.
I agree with this assessment. If I'm in a hurry, a nug works just fine (I do the flip at the end, too), but if I have time to use ground up weed, then I generally do.

:2c:

Stu,

tokinginger

I love my solo. I can vape :ninja: in the hotel we're at this weekend and no one is the wiser. It's illegal to smoke in hotels in my state, so yay for :ninja: vaping!

tokinginger,

weedandbombs

Vape Queen! :D
I love my solo :) There's a review on my website for it - I feel like it may be one of, if not, the best portable.

weedandbombs,
PlanetVape said:
VapeNStone said:
thats funny. I ordered my gong attachment on Tuesday and have yet to hear if they even shipped it yet.

Hi VapeNStone,
We ship same day if your order arrived before 2:30pm EST. When we ship your order, you receive an email with all the details. Please check your spam folder as the email may contain links and will sometimes get marked as spam.

email us back if your shipping confirmation email was not in your spam folder and we can resend it.

Blackpanthaa said:
Does the straw make a good enough seal when your puffin away?

The way we designed the sides of the adapter allows for a lot of surface area with the straw as well as the domed part of the top of the bowl makes for a very good seal with a little downward pressure on the straw during your hit.

Just ask for an empty cup, they are free and use a pen or anything like that to poke a few holes.

Depending on the size of your cup, it can fit pretty tight. A medium McD's will allow just enough movement so that it actually sounds a bit like a clump of ice cubes floating around. The McD's cup is an example of one way to use it, sure others will post more creative uses.

P.V.
email sent. Thanks

VapeNStone,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
How bout it weeds&bombs glad to see you round, hope all is well and wish you the best. Didnt know you have the website, nice work there! Pls let me know if there is anything I can do for ya!

Ed's TnT,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
weedandbombs said:
I love my solo :) There's a review on my website for it - I feel like it may be one of, if not, the best portable.

Cool, you finally made it to FC. Thanks for all your youtube reviews, some of them were really helpful when researching vapes as a noobie
thsmiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

OhTheAgony,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Bluntcrush said:
OhTheAgony said:
weedandbombs said:

Cool, you finally made it to FC. Thanks for all your youtube reviews, some of them were really helpful when researching vapes as a noobie http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc57/jdmlight/thsmiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

+1!! :peace:
^
What they said

On another note, I broke my solo's GonG piece already. Don't take that as a strike against their durability because they are solid, I am just clumsy as hell. Be careful with it. I usually always take my stems out after I'm done with them but I didn't with this one because it's so short. Bad idea, I dropped the solo, it broke. Ruined a big stem full of fresh buds too.

CentiZen,

vape4life

Banned for life
How are you gong'ers finding the airflow vaping through glass and water? It's a tough pull on the solo forsure, which the 4 hole definitely helps, as well as I find important is to take the entire top cap off, I find more airflow this way. It's fine, but I wish there was more...just wondering how it would be.

vape4life,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I don't mind the restriction. I find the Solo gives off the densest clouds when you pull on it slowly anyway, I don't even notice a drag milking a tube that way.

OhTheAgony,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I picked up 2 GonG adapters and one of those GonG Y adapters from planet vape.
:brow:
I'm gonna have fun testing once they come.

Frederick McGuire,

dorkus_molorkus

@frederick-didnt you have someone making those for you?? what happened?

I still want one that has no stem, just a bowl for the herb then an 18mm gong that sits flush on top of the solo

dorkus_molorkus,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Frederick McGuire said:
I picked up 2 GonG adapters and one of those GonG Y adapters from planet vape.
:brow:
I'm gonna have fun testing once they come.
Planning on some double fisted bongrips? That sounds like a party to me!

Enjoy Freddie!! ;)

:peace:

Stu,

dorkus_molorkus

I think da ape tried the y adapter but the gap wasnt big enough for 2 solos to fit.

I think you might have done yr dough, but hope i'm wrong freddie.
good luck with dining at the' Y' lolz

dorkus_molorkus,

dorkus_molorkus

with the "Y' stem I think the gap isnt big enough for 2 solos to fit.

Look I dunno, I just was chatting to da ape & he said they wouldnt fit & he had wasted his $$$

dorkus_molorkus,

ilovebOObs

dorkus_molorkus said:
@frederick-didnt you have someone making those for you?? what happened?

I still want one that has no stem, just a bowl for the herb then an 18mm gong that sits flush on top of the solo

that is something i want too, i made one but its too long :( maybe try again if it break.

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom