Arizer Solo

OF

Mine shakes so much that I could use the unit as a cocktail shaker!! :dog:

Yup, one of mine (the one that had it's battery finally pack in) is that way too. Still makes vapor just fine that way though, doesn't it? Can't really call it a flaw....

OF

OF,

oli

Yup, one of mine (the one that had it's battery finally pack in) is that way too. Still makes vapor just fine that way though, doesn't it? Can't really call it a flaw....

OF
Well when you've had a couple of pints and a couple of sessions medicating, it becomes a real flaw, IMO :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Good day all, new solo owner reporting in.

I am fairly inexperienced with MJ. I only 'used' it like 10-15 times in total since 2010.
All these times I pretty much always did it from a bong.

I have body spasms/twitches (sometimes in tune with music or a video).

Looking forward to your responses!
WOW!

I'm a medical marijuana patient.

I was corporate and 3 decades cannabis free.

After I was diagnosed with SCA the Doctors liberally prescribed many different drugs!

I was a ZIG-ZAG user back in the day.
VAPORIZING saved my health as I'm drug fee!
Cannabis was the most natural and healthy way to deal with my ATAXIA.

The SOLO has become my medical device for a quick dose!

You are a inspiration!

Medically grown NORTHERN LIGHTS with a PHVES STEM!

Andy

Good day all, new solo owner reporting in.

I am fairly inexperienced with MJ. I only 'used' it like 10-15 times in total since 2010.
I have to add that I once got too high from 2-3 hits from a gravity bong and got a panic attack.
I thought I was dying and ended up in a hospital, so I am also not trying to blast into space. (this will maybe come with experience.)
Looking forward to your responses!
Try herb high in CBDs. That might be better for you.

cawshook

Solod out.
2 questions. Im buying one today. How do i know if its the newest model? Should i do a quick burnoff when i get it?

cawshook,

cawshook

Solod out.
Hoof, what do you mean yes? Im buying it from my high times store. I just want to make sure its the newest updated model.

cawshook,

OF

Hoof, what do you mean yes? Im buying it from my high times store. I just want to make sure its the newest updated model.

There hasn't been an important update in years. Given the volumes of Solos I doubt yours will be old enough to worry about.

Fully charge it first, very important. Then, if you want do a couple of step 7 (full blast) burn offs if you're so inclined. A bit like Chicken Soup, 'can't hurt, might help'.

Enjoy your Solo, it's a good, mature product.

OF

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I thought the instructions said to run a couple cycles at 7 to burn off manufacturing oil?

syrupy,

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries

Are you getting it cheaper from there than PV?

Like I said in our previous conversation I would highly suggest getting some add-ons if you go with a Solo. And I'd get them from the start if you can. Plus you wouldn't have to worry about getting an old unit (shouldn't be a problem anyways) if you purchased everything from PV.
BTW I was just kidding about the burnoff. Of course you should do one (cap off)

Welcome to the Solo Fam brah
:tup:

Hoof Hearted,

Caligula

Maximus
Perhaps it should be enough for you to accept that lots of other guys have and some have found it worth repeating......and give it a try?

Arabs have been putting fruit juice in their hookahs since before they had tobacco to put on top. Centuries. They were the original vapers, BTW. Done right the 'hubbly bubbly' vaporizes, not burns, the load. Using hot charcoals since nobody had invented electricity yet.

OF

While that's a fun fact, it didn't really answer my question as to why people do it. Also I don't think anyone invented electricity. Just saying.

Last edited:
Caligula,

cawshook

Solod out.
Are you getting it cheaper from there than PV?

Like I said in our previous conversation I would highly suggest getting some add-ons if you go with a Solo. And I'd get them from the start if you can. Plus you wouldn't have to worry about getting an old unit (shouldn't be a problem anyways) if you purchased everything from PV.
BTW I was just kidding about the burnoff. Of course you should do one (cap off)

Welcome to the Solo Fam brah
:tup:

High times were selling it for 300$, talked it down to 220 ;) so its basically same price. What add ons would you suggest?

cawshook,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
While that's a fun fact, it didn't really answer my question as to why people do it.
I have to assume folks do it for the added flavor it gives.

@syrupy

Believe or not, they actually have Vapor Bars where people pay to inhale alcohol vapors. Sounds pretty flaky and pretentious to me, but hey, each to their own.

@cawshook

With all due respect, High Times stores are notorious for overcharging, at least for vaporization tools. $220 is still quite expensive for the Solo. And depending on the franchise, you don't always get the latest models of vaporizers; although that really isn't an issue with the Solo.

I've tried the one in Ottawa, Canada and their prices were outrageous. Hoof is right, you will get a MUCH better deal with PV...and they will have more accessories. But if you are one of those people who MUST have it now, then fair enough. But you would get more for your money with the PV option.

To The Mods:

I certainly hope I didn't break any rules with the High Times comment.

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
High times were selling it for 300$, talked it down to 220 ;) so its basically same price. What add ons would you suggest?

Currently, to go with my PNWT, I have a PVHEGonG and PVHEGonG Shorty and lovem both so much that I just ordered the Turbo version a few hours. PV just gottem back in stock this week. You're also gonna need some o-rings, screens, etc. You really oughta consider PV. :nod:

Hoof Hearted,

Caligula

Maximus
Currently, to go with my PNWT, I have a PVHEGonG and PVHEGonG Shorty and lovem both so much that I just ordered the Turbo version a few hours. PV just gottem back in stock this week. You're also gonna need some o-rings, screens, etc. You really oughta consider PV. :nod:

Oh... did they get Solos in stock? They have been sold out for 3 weeks now.

I can't imagine the fumes given off by alcohol would be pleasant to inhale in concentrate...

That was my thought which is what prompted me to ask "why".

cawshook

Solod out.
got a friend coming from Toronto next weekend so she can get me the screens, o-rings, ect. Also one of those water tubes (which i know nothing about, and really need people's best suggestion). Which is your favorite? Just saw PV has it for 180 with the power adapter. :tup:

cawshook,

Caligula

Maximus
Both the FBomb and PNWT work about the same. Buy whichevers cheaper (PNWT IIRC).

Also if you live in the US consider buying your solo from PuffItUp.com they have the same prices and no intl. shipping.

Caligula,
Reactions: cawshook

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I think the PNWT is designed badly tbh. The distance between the top of the Micro showerhead slits and the air intake tube on mine is about 10mm... doesn't leave much room for error or tipping/using any way other than vertical once you've covered those slits with water.

If the splash guard had been higher, and the intake tube longer it would have avoided the leaks imo.

I have a similar inline water rig that has the holes much lower down and further away from the top of the intake tube, which is longer. The whole thing is a little longer than the PNWT, but's that's more to do with the mouthpiece (which I prefer) and the fact the 14mm female joint isn't recessed into the body. Can almost use it lying down :zzz:

CJfekHE.jpg

547sFC8.jpg

Edit: Wow, those pics came out big :o

Hey @Gray Area, really like this WT. Mainly because of the mouth piece.
Where did you get it from?
TIA

Caligula

Maximus
I think he said it was custom made? I just want a GonG adapter for the top of my pnWT that tapers like the top of that one. Or better yet bends Sherlock style!

Caligula,
Top Bottom