Arizer Solo

Lizard King

Hey guys...I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support!!!
Just FYI, my birthday was on the 26th and they came on the 27th...what a lovely birthday present!

It really was the worst week of my life...and also I put my GF in a very bad place since she is a lawyer who has nothing to do with it...I have made some serious mistakes and I would pay for it...however I have been talking with some friends and it might not be as bad as I thought...I won't go to jail...
I will be going to some doctors to see if I can get some medicament for my pains

You guys are the best, I love you guys! I hope you all stay here forever and ever, I will be back one day but I need to get out of this mess first, I will tell the whole story when its behind me

Thank you so much for the kind words, if I could cry I would do that, I remember how hard I tried to let my emotions go after being arrested but I just couldn't ... first few days felt like hell but at least I was let go...for now.

I'm glad to hear you are out. I hope they go easy on you. Given the current state of the world, you would like to think the authorities had better things to do than persecute someone for this kind of thing.

Hey Guys, unfortunately I missed out on the MassDrop.com Solo special ($119) and the VapePlanet ($160) promo code. If anyone can advise an online site that has the Arizer Solo for cheap, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch. Stay high.

SmokeWeedErrrDay,

poonman

Hey Guys, unfortunately I missed out on the MassDrop.com Solo special ($119) and the VapePlanet ($160) promo code. If anyone can advise an online site that has the Arizer Solo for cheap, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch. Stay high.

I'm pretty sure , you can still get the Solo for $ 160 at Planetvape and Puffitup.com . with their
promo codes . And some cheaper ones on E-bay by authorized dealers .iirc

hCzF4Je.png

Last edited:

OF

seems to me that it is a site hosted by tim from thermovape... if so it should be legit ;)

link is on the page before this one

It is (run by Tim) and is (legit). While he's just getting started (last night it fact?) he's got an introductory $60 discount for Solo if you buy one of his Power Adapter kits at the same time. He posted the code, "Solo60" I think.

http://dtsvape.com/shop/

OF

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I'm pretty sure , you can still get the Solo for $ 160 at Planetvape and Puffitup.com . with their
promo codes . And some cheaper ones on E-bay by authorized dealers .iirc

hCzF4Je.png
I believe EZVAPES.COM will price match or beat any authorized retailer. Give them a call. Worth a try. Also, Tim from Thermovape has spun-off into a new venture with http://dtsvape.com/ ...he's offering a great deal on the Solo packaged with his FANTASTIC "Solow-Mio" PA/Charger power system. I can attest to how good it is!!!

Last edited:

dos equis

You guys seem to know a bit about the PA and all this stuff, would it be risky to just have the PA always plugged in? Could it take damage from being plugged in over prolonged time? Not with the Solo always plugged in as well, just the PA plugged in the outlet.

dos equis,

poonman

It is (run by Tim) and is (legit). While he's just getting started (last night it fact?) he's got an introductory $60 discount for Solo if you buy one of his Power Adapter kits at the same time. He posted the code, "Solo60" I think.

http://dtsvape.com/shop/

OF

Wow , I didn't realize he had so many versions of adapters to buy , nice .
But ,
He's got a NEW pen vape too , the Sutra .
I have to read up on it first ... anyone know about this one , maybe beta tested it ?

I like the Name ' Sutra ' ,
It sounds like it will add to my ' Kama ' perfectly . :brow:

edit ;
just started my first thread , The Sutra .
back to the Solo .

Last edited:

JoeKickass

I like the Name ' Sutra ' ,
It sounds like it will add to my ' Kama ' perfectly . :brow:
I like it... they look cool, what does it say I wonder:

"Addressing the need for an efficient personal unit,"
All good so far, efficiency is tops!

"the Sutra Essential Oil Vaporizer is an extremely small and compact Vape Pen"
sounds great!

"manufactured by Got Vape."
Oh dear :doh: please don't be a :worms: lol

OF

He's got a NEW pen vape too , the Sutra .
I have to read up on it first ... anyone know about this one , maybe beta tested it ?

He told me he's been using one for a while now and likes it enough to offer it. Just some initial list, he plans on more in the future I think. I haven't tried one myself, but based on what he reports I intend to. I'm sure it's no Cera EO of course but he says impressive performance for the size and cost.

I'm not sure where he's sourcing them, but suspect it's going to be showing up with other dealers as well.

I agree, the name is not an accident......

"manufactured by Got Vape."
Oh dear :doh: please don't be a :worms: lol

OK, now I know the source.....and understand the response.

Thank goodness it may be 'manufactured for GV' (someone else actually makes it no doubt.....), but it's backed by Tim (and DTS). I'll roll with that....

OF

poonman

He told me he's been using one for a while now and likes it enough to offer it. Just some initial list, he plans on more in the future I think. I haven't tried one myself, but based on what he reports I intend to. I'm sure it's no Cera EO of course but he says impressive performance for the size and cost.

I'm not sure where he's sourcing them, but suspect it's going to be showing up with other dealers as well.

I agree, the name is not an accident......

OK, now I know the source.....and understand the response.

Thank goodness it may be 'manufactured for GV' (someone else actually makes it no doubt.....), but it's backed by Tim (and DTS). I'll roll with that....

OF

O , I didn't know it was already out .
Well maybe , I didn't start a NEW thread then .
I hope the mods will take care of that and delete it .

tia

Last edited:
poonman,
Reactions: OF

sasNW

For anyone looking for a cheap solo if you are ok with an authorized eBay seller, search for the seller myrubberneck on eBay. I bought my extreme q from her years ago and never had an issue. I wish I would have checked to see if they were still selling arizer products before I got mine. $129.99 free shipping

Looks like they started their own little site now. http://www.myrubberneck.com/arsopopovasi.html

sasNW,
Reactions: Snappo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Detonator

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Its been a long time comiuote="SameOldTim, post: 450653, member: 8419"]Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Its been a long time coming for me to have my own thing going, this was the right time and place for it. :)

The Sutra is pretty nice, Ive been using mine for a while and havnt had any problems with it. There are a few add-ons im going to pickup to try out to see if they are worth offering for the Sutra as well.

Try code 'SUTRA10' ;)

Cheers,
Tim

Congrats, I really like the car charger and I see on your site your from Redwood City? I'm just across the Bay.

Detonator,
Reactions: ataxian

JoeKickass

JoeKickass,

OF

It kind of looks like a big ceramic resistor to me, and heat means you're wasting power. Why couldn't he use something more efficient? Like an 8v version of this: http://www.amazon.com/HOSSEN®-Converter-Supply-Module-Non-isolated/dp/B00A71E52G

It's actually an aluminum finned heatsink, of the sort I've posted before, there's no ceramic in it at all really. IMO there's really no need to increase the costs to save a relatively small amount of power. It's plenty efficient I think. It's coming from the mains or car power, not batteries, you've got 'power to burn'.

A simple linear regulator is the traditional solution to such problems.....the reason they sell so many of them.

Switchers could do it, but not that one. 15 Watts isn't enough, you need about twice that at start up. Still it's a way to go, and a free market, why not stick your toe in with a superior product?

OF

Top Bottom