Arizer Solo

OF

I deleted that comment.
I was being over the top in that statement.

Wow! Tough crowd..... Can't a guy poke a little fun with a lame joke around here?

You really don't get many straight lines, you know.

For the record: Cheap and easy are two of the most useful traits of such repairs. Second only to 'successful' perhaps? Why go with expensive or hard to do when you have the option?

You got a white hat, fer sure. Keep it up, the stuff you offer is most useful to many.

Thanks.

OF

OF,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow! Tough crowd..... Can't a guy poke a little fun with a lame joke around here?

You really don't get many straight lines, you know.

For the record: Cheap and easy are two of the most useful traits of such repairs. Second only to 'successful' perhaps? Why go with expensive or hard to do when you have the option?

You got a white hat, fer sure. Keep it up, the stuff you offer is most useful to many.

Thanks.

OF
I over reacted!

Now that I ran a second trial with the PA I can truly say you just saved me a butt load of cash $$$$!
My SOLO's are plenty powerful and work well with water path.
I was going to buy some WAND style vapes this week-end. (I don't need more stuff now)
With the PA and the SOLO's I'm done. (BAKED actually)
Still at level 4 and the vapor is thick!

ataxian,
Reactions: Dreamerr

OF

I over reacted!

Now that I ran a second trial with the PA I can truly say you just saved me a butt load of cash $$$$!

Not to worry, you were younger then.

Besides over reaction is better than no reaction any day, right?

Yeah, I was surprised, a PA is a useful little gadget all right. I'm right now working on my forth version of an outboard regulator in fact. Right now. The last one's solid but ugly, the next should be prettier I hope. It's working great. 12 Volts in, 8.5 out. I put the factory charger away and am using a 12 Volt, 2.5 Amp supply instead (similar to the one you just bought) with that same adapter to charge. When I want PA mode I just unplug the adapter, plug the supply into the adapter and the adapter onto the regulator instead....instant PA mode. Substitute a car cord for the supply and you're mobile, without the regulator (just the adapter) for charging, add the regulator and it's PA time in the car......

OF

OF,
Reactions: ataxian

420HazeCandykushkush

All of them .

:clap:

I wish i could buy all of them to test out but i don't have the money :D

Just asking maybe somebody has one of the pieces here or know which one will have too much diffusion or which will work better with the solo..

I really can't choose which one i want the leviathan but i'm from europe and it gets a little bit annoying with the import tax and all that shit bastards

420HazeCandykushkush,

poonman

:clap:

I wish i could buy all of them to test out but i don't have the money :D

Just asking maybe somebody has one of the pieces here or know which one will have too much diffusion or which will work better with the solo..

I don't have any of those .
But , looking to add
2. the infamous b/c it has that small side stem that will fit with my mflb .
5. the Black leaf one with the flat mouthpiece from Planetvape.ca . ( see ataxian's pics )

Yes , do get one tho .
Water vaping offers a slightly different smoother flavor taste than dry vaping . imo

poonman,

chib

Kush please
Well,

I just pulled the trigger and am going back to vaporization. I have combusted for a little over 2 years since I first joined this website with my Extreme-Q. I didn't like the whip nor bags and later decided to sell it and purchase a Ceramic Rockzap.

The problem was I was so used to large amounts of vapor with the Q that when I got the CRZ it just seemed inferior to me. I regretted selling the Q tower horribly and the CRZ went into storage and the SG stemline came back into the spotlight.

I am looking forward to those tasty hits of goodness :)

420HazeCandykushkush

I don't have any of those .
But , looking to add
2. the infamous b/c it has that small side stem that will fit with my mflb .
5. the Black leaf one with the flat mouthpiece from Planetvape.ca . ( see ataxian's pics )

Yes , do get one tho .
Water vaping offers a slightly different smoother flavor taste than dry vaping . imo

The glass thing is so hard for me to pick one everytime i want to buy a blaze or blackleaf bubbler my head says no just buy american glass but will it really make the difference??

I'm in love with mobius and leviathan but really to expensive and again as i said before the import tax is shit

420HazeCandykushkush,

hoptimum

The glass thing is so hard for me to pick one everytime i want to buy a blaze or blackleaf bubbler my head says no just buy american glass but will it really make the difference??

I'm in love with mobius and leviathan but really to expensive and again as i said before the import tax is shit

In my opinion, you don't need a complicated, big or expensive bong to complement the Solo. I just use s straight 12 inch glass tube and I find the results are very satisfying. But then again I am not a glass aficionado, I just want good results.

OF

Gentle Friends,

I've been poking a bit more on this regulator for PA use. I also ordered a 'car cord' like I mentioned before, it's a keeper IMO:

You can see the cord on the right side. It's about 6 feet long and ends in the 'standard' (as much as there seems to be one) plug used on charger 'wall worts', the MFLB PA and so on. Four bucks:
https://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/s...1&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=2158127

You'll need the adapter shown at the bottom to change to the 'funny little plug' to fit the Solo. $1.50:
https://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&productId=2113703&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&krypto=9+h5I9llsQ96k2kEhDJguG64Q1Kxgaws8i6YZgcmU3sqakEANE2+rd7aFboWJtU77l2NOboWeEFZ gbNUJe3vPdGboWXv8VS61iu7+ovnwqqDsqjvzf4BCw2tu6XOUsD7ul/zMhDnmoSNNEab5SsVXseV C+ElNTeQM+vmqlVLMI6e45W5JJbDyBHB/0FkQ5+tRC8JtLC4MXC++P4iRx4C0wez4qN9gFmj74IM c9XSsQG8otek7eIS94H/qb25416O&ddkey=https:StoreCatalogDrillDownView

Just plug them together and then plug the big end in the car cigarette lighter socket and the other into Cera and you're charging. No inverters, no big power loss. Cheap and simple.

The funny problem is the two pieces are too cheap. You pay a $5 small order fee under ten bucks...obviously a better idea to order two of each. Jameco ships very fast and cheaply if you select the right shipping.

There's a locking ring on the car cord we don't need, but at that price who can complain?

The prototype (my fourth....) regulator is ugly but works great thus far. Plug a 2.5 amp (or more) 12 VDC
wall wort or tabletop supply into the left end and an extension cord and that same adapter on the other end and now you're delivering 8 Volts DC and in PA mode. Or use that car cord instead of the WW and you've got a car PA! Simple, with the gizzie it's PA mode, take it out and you charge.

I think this is shaping up to be a useful idea, there's less than ten bucks in parts in the regulator. Anybody know where Pipes is?

OF

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Gentle Friends,

I've been poking a bit more on this regulator for PA use. I also ordered a 'car cord' like I mentioned before, it's a keeper IMO:

Just plug them together and then plug the big end in the car cigarette lighter socket and the other into Cera and you're charging. No inverters, no big power loss. Cheap and simple.

I think this is shaping up to be a useful idea, there's less than ten bucks in parts in the regulator. Anybody know where Pipes is?

OF

:rofl:Cera
Pipes doesn't come in this thread...we do need him though so ask if he will. I bet he would come up with the pretty version of your switchable PA/charger.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
In my opinion, you don't need a complicated, big or expensive bong to complement the Solo. I just use s straight 12 inch glass tube and I find the results are very satisfying. But then again I am not a glass aficionado, I just want good results.
I have a few ash collectors, perculators and bubblers.

Some cheap generic middle east import and a BLACK FLAG Bubbler.

Your right hoptimum it doesn't take much with the SOLO.
Smaller is best really.
Just having a water path period is absolutely divine combination with the SOLO!!

CURIOUSONE
"I missed this...is this a cheaper alternative to the Arizer Pa? What is the model #, price, and where can I get it? Thx!"

Go back a few pages.
The PA "OF" recommended works super well!

The SOLO gets the job done!

poonman

Could i use this with the solo they say nothing about joint size

I wonder if the stem of the solo would fit in this one would be sick

They both look like they're primarily use for combusting purposes .
You're right , the first one doesn't state the downstem size .
Plus you need an incredibowl attachment , probly for combusting .

The 2nd one looks like a mini hand held bong .
It looks like the Solo stem won't fit ' inside ' the downstem . imo

poonman,

way2

I don't think either of those would work. Maybe the second one with a bit of tubing to make a seal but there are much better options out there in your price range. Just look through the last few pages of this thread.

way2,

olivianewtonjohn

I'm curious?
My 2 SOLOS operate best at 3 dry and 4 wet.
If I try at a higher setting the flavor is diminished!
Level 4 before bed through water.
Some units require higher temperature levels to vaporize?
Or some people just like the burnt flavor similar to combustion?

The reason why I go higher than level 3 is to fully extract the canabiniods (I even go to 7). It is not the best tasting as I go higher but usually I am gone by the time I hit level 5 lol. The flavors extract first before the canabiniods (they need a lower temp to boil). By stopping at 3 your losing alot of the goodies found in it that combustion or higher temp vaping would have extracted (although vapes stop before combustion to save you from tar and other junk that combustion gives.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The reason why I go higher than level 3 is to fully extract the canabiniods (I even go to 7). It is not the best tasting as I go higher but usually I am gone by the time I hit level 5 lol. The flavors extract first before the canabiniods (they need a lower temp to boil). By stopping at 3 your losing alot of the goodies found in it that combustion or higher temp vaping would have extracted (although vapes stop before combustion to save you from tar and other junk that combustion gives.
Thanks for the response!
Maybe that why I like water path so much?
3 dry is nice however level 4 with water is amazing.
Now remember I have a PERSEI fitted with a cart of SHATTER or BLONDE WAX I take several rips while medicating with FLOWERS with my SOLO.
So my medication is a combination of POLLEN PELLETS, SHATTER, WAX, KEIF, FLOWERS, PURE GOLD.
Most likely I'm hitting various temperatures to capture the different benefits of the effects cannabis has to offer?

It is Level 4 FLOWERS through WATER PATH that I find the most amazing flavors!
I'm certain other devices are wonderful for this purpose.
I guess if I only medicated with the SOLO's exclusively I would need a higher temperature and sacrifice taste and seek effect first!

However for medicating and flavor profile my setup is powerful and full of flavor!
Some of my accessories exceed level 4.

ataxian,

as

is it just me that put the solo on to 7 most of the time dry or wet well dry i have started to work up and go 3,5,7 but only take a few hits on 3 and 5 just for flavor then bang it to 7 for the big hits

as,
Reactions: rcflo

al bundy

Vaporist
I used to go for 7 too. Now I heat to 6 and bounce between 5/6.
7 when I stir and want to finish stem.

al bundy,

OF

I tend to sip at a load of good bud on 4. 2 sometimes even 3 sessions. Unless I'm in a hurry of course, which I try to avoid.

IMO this is one of the strong suits of Solo, it can be tailored to suit so many different user types and moods.

Against this it's kind of dangerous to pass it (or any other vape) by because someone says he doesn't like it....although I'll allow a guy might have to look for a bit to find a Solo owner who doesn't really like some mode or another?

Mind you I'm not above winding it up and going after the CBDs and other heavy fractions when the need arises. Nice to have that option on tap.

I guess the point is, just because some cloud chaser wants to wind his up to warp 8 and blast off isn't any reason why the guy that likes to savor the flavor at 2 or 3 isn't just as happy. Or the other way around.

I think that's cool.

OF

Top Bottom