Arizer Solo

Plan came together with both the Solo GonG from PV and Pinnacle WT from eBay arriving earlier today. I had not realized the WT included rubber stoppers (in addition to Pinnacle PonG not pictured below). Used the stoppers right away for initial cleaning and now realize they could also be used to transport the tube pre-filled with liquid ready to use when the appropriate occasion presents itself.
You are setup dude! I'm jealous of the stoppers - he wasn't including them when I got mine. Enjoy!

Not sure what level you usually use, but I dropped mine from 4 to 3 since the HT setup can go through the bud quickly - pulling through so much more air.

Chill Dude

Plan came together with both the Solo GonG from PV and Pinnacle WT from eBay arriving earlier today.

]

Cool, I also have a Pinnacle WT. I'm waiting for my Solo GonG from PV now. Should be a couple more days.i can't wait to pair it with my Solo. Let us know how you like it with the Solo. That PN WT is a sweet little piece of glass!!

filteredhead

You are setup dude! I'm jealous of the stoppers - he wasn't including them when I got mine. Enjoy!

Not sure what level you usually use, but I dropped mine from 4 to 3 since the HT setup can go through the bud quickly - pulling through so much more air.
I was trying to follow your setup, thanks for posting about it earlier. I run the Solo (with and without WTs) anywhere between 3 and 6 depending on what I'm looking for and how I feel at the time.

Cool, I also have a Pinnacle WT. I'm waiting for my Solo GonG from PV now. Should be a couple more days.i can't wait to pair it with my Solo. Let us know how you like it with the Solo. That PN WT is a sweet little piece of glass!!
Couple days is really close, hang in there, it will get to you in no time. I was running a 1/2" band of 3/8" I.D. high-temp silicone tubing at the end of the stem for vapebonging until this GonG finally arrived. GonG is nice and short although the herb bowl end fits a tiny bit looser in the Solo than the stock stem, no biggie for me.

$un

If your suffering form a dry throat, i would say waters the way to go,
the shorty turbo doesn't really change that,
in fact it may make it worse as you have more air flow, that means more dry air,

i get dry mouth but that just because I'm high, i can't blame it on any imparticular device,
if you just want to cool the vapour a whip will do that for you,
it's just hot because it's so close to the source,
but if it's the hydration you after,(which i'm still debating is possible) a gong will open doors,
of course that bubbling, percolating water adds a satisfying aspect to you session, which would be nice a nice option, and more of a crowd pleaser,

this is my crowd pleaser
Verdamper-Vaporizer.jpg

and this thing truly does tears ass,
i will do a video of the rips on this thing, full guns on this will destroy anyone, there is no limit with this device, if you can go further it can,
in my opinion it has the ability to produce more vapor at one time than any one person can handle haha

ok so yea if it's choice between the two, i think you'd be best off going for the water attachment, there are a few choices. if you already own water devices then get the gong, if not, a hydratube type thing could be a winner

When debating a home vape i looked at a LSV and the vapour tamer, could be a happy medium, any body tried this??
it's glycerine filled and you put it in the freezer, this cool's your vape

Photoon2011-11-07at1935-1.jpg

that's one bad ass setup, i would have got it too but i am looking for something more portable. what is the smaller piece called & where can i get one of those bad boys at?

where can i get a Pinnacle WT from?

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

$un,

Chill Dude

where can i get a Pinnacle WT from?

I got mine directly from Vapor Blunt, but it seems like a lot of guys have been ordering them from EBay. I suspect EBay might have better prices, but you'll have to research that.....

Chill Dude,

$un

I got mine directly from Vapor Blunt, but it seems like a lot of guys have been ordering them from EBay. I suspect EBay might have better prices, but you'll have to research that.....

hmm i just put Pinnacle WT on ebay search but nothing came up. is that the whole name for it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111030702083&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160
(I used the Buy It Now for $110, but apparently a user here made an for $95 and the seller accepted that price)

damn nothing is cheap these days! gotta pay a $100 just to get some cool vapor in my throat SMH! i am a little short on cash & wanted to find a option a little more economical. anyone has any suggestion how else i can water vape with my solo?

hmm i just put Pinnacle WT on ebay search but nothing came up. is that the whole name for it?

damn nothing is cheap these days! gotta pay a $100 just to get some cool vapor in my throat SMH! i am a little short on cash & wanted to find a option a little more economical. anyone has any suggestion how else i can water vape with my solo?

use the ghetto WT. I'm sure it's explained somewhere in here but basically fill your mouth with water and suck off the solo stem. Your mouth will make a little bit a peculation then you just swallow the water and repeat.

VapeNStone,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey guys, some input about the PA adapter, I used it and then recharged the solo for like 10 seconds honestly until it went solid green, so there is a tiny bit of battery usage.

m0sh,

OF

Hey guys, some input about the PA adapter, I used it and then recharged the solo for like 10 seconds honestly until it went solid green, so there is a tiny bit of battery usage.

Could be. I bet if you let it sit the same amount of time then plug it in it charges another 10 seconds or so?

I understand it will run without a battery on the PA, sometime I guess I'll try it and see?

OF

OF,
Reactions: ataxian

m0sh

Could be. I bet if you let it sit the same amount of time then plug it in it charges another 10 seconds or so?

I understand it will run without a battery on the PA, sometime I guess I'll try it and see?

OF

Its not really an issue just a minimal usage...anyway - I will be using my PA every time from now on...the battery will be happy about that and my solo will live forever hehe ;)

elevation

Does anyone else have the problem that the plastic on the front of the Solo (where the leds are placed) and on the bottom start to crack slightly?

elevation,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
On the very bottom of the unit, yes. But I've not had any damage on the front of either of my units.

CentiZen,
Reactions: ataxian

elevation

I think it's due to heat. My Solo has never been dropped on the ground or bumped into something. Pretty weird though, because the outside of my Solo never feels uncomfortably hot.

elevation,

m0sh

I think it's due to heat. My Solo has never been dropped on the ground or bumped into something. Pretty weird though, because the outside of my Solo never feels uncomfortably hot.

Pics...

I have no idea what you're talking about...but the solo casing damaged due heat? unlikely.

m0sh,
Reactions: b0

OF

If you keep falling down the stairs, you may have lower your dosage and stick with the Shorty Stem. :lol:

This is utter, complete nonsense. And very bad advice to the new guys. There are way better options than lowering dosage.

How about just staying on the floor? Forget the whole 'dealing with gravity' thing for a while. I mean, how important is that really?

For heaven's sake, keep your priorities straight here guys......

OF

Top Bottom