Arizer Solo

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
26319_297267247067442_120803417_n.jpg

482713_297267227067444_730762463_n.jpg

ABV bowl of kief. Before and after: broke it up with my fingers, still somewhat fine and soft.
Good 12 min tape sesh, thick clouds... probably the best bowl I ever just vaped.
I need a GonG quick lol

edit; I'm hella keyed :)

keepsake,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
You did it dry or though water? Hmmmmmmmm maybe I should do it. If I use kief I do a sandwich.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Red Indy

Solow

Hello fellow Solo owners! I want to extend my thanks for the incredible amount of information all you guys have offered to my first purchase of a vaporizer. I purchased my solo today and am finishing the set up now but just realized...I did not let the battery drain completely after I bought it. I was so eager I plugged it in right away, and it didn't take 4 hours for the green light to stop flashing, closer to two...I'm just curious if I have actually done any real damage to the battery and what I should do now. Should I let the battery drain all the way through, or just maintain the battery as best I can as many people suggest to do in this thread. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

Solow,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I believe it is back one or two pages in this thread or the solo replacement battery thread. Some say drain some say don't but most say don't is how I take it.

Dreamerr,

Solow

Thanks Guys! My model number is a M1A49, it has a stainless bowl and the glass pieces didn't fit until I heated it up all the way first and now they fit perfectly. I was really considering buying the PAX to get the latest and greatest, but reading from the beginning of this thread to now shows that yes they really improved on initial flaws and the first models can always be improved on. Went to the clinic today and got some AAA OG Kush, you guys just made my night...thanks again!

High from Vancouver,

Solow.

Thanks Guys! My model number is a M1A49, it has a stainless bowl and the glass pieces didn't fit until I heated it up all the way first and now they fit perfectly. I was really considering buying the PAX to get the latest and greatest, but reading from the beginning of this thread to now shows that yes they really improved on initial flaws and the first models can always be improved on. Went to the clinic today and got some AAA OG Kush, you guys just made my night...thanks again!

High from Vancouver,

Solow.
PAX may be the lastest, but I think the jury is still out on the greatest. Lucky for you, the Solo is right up there with the rest of the best portable vapes.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hello fellow Solo owners! I want to extend my thanks for the incredible amount of information all you guys have offered to my first purchase of a vaporizer. I purchased my solo today and am finishing the set up now but just realized...I did not let the battery drain completely after I bought it. I was so eager I plugged it in right away, and it didn't take 4 hours for the green light to stop flashing, closer to two...I'm just curious if I have actually done any real damage to the battery and what I should do now. Should I let the battery drain all the way through, or just maintain the battery as best I can as many people suggest to do in this thread. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

I never drained mine. I hit it like it was my job as soon as I took out of the box. That's the moment I realized I was in love......:love:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So mvapes...I see you're owning a cloud as well...how often do you use the cloud next to the solo?

m0sh,

olivianewtonjohn

I have ran mine until it died and nothing bad happened. In my opinion people are alittle bit too paranoid about it. Yes its bad to run li-ion until the battery dies but I believe the battery has a circuit which stops it from running when it gets below ~40%. IMO its no different than running your cell phone until the battery dies (which im sure most people in this thread have done). It seems to be better to keep the battery topped off and near full, but draining it once and awhile shouldnt make a big difference.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Well, this is day 3 with my solo and it is amazing! I'm so so happy with this purchase. I have the newest model from piu. I don't know if there's been any changes made from previous units to this one, but this thing works flawlessly. I've has trouble putting it down since I got it. Thanks all you guys for your info and tips. I liked my pax, but I absolutely love my solo!!!!

olivianewtonjohn

Well, this is day 3 with my solo and it is amazing! I'm so so happy with this purchase. I have the newest model from piu. I don't know if there's been any changes made from previous units to this one, but this thing works flawlessly. I've has trouble putting it down since I got it. Thanks all you guys for your info and tips. I liked my pax, but I absolutely love my solo!!!!
Nice. Im sure many in this thread know exactly how you feel. The solo turned me into a straight up pot head the first week I had it. I love mine too, its such a good device. I swear its the best purchase I ever made. I dont smoke everyday but I started out with 1.75 grams when I bought the unit on feb 8th. I have definitely smoked the most this month (remember the pot head reference lol), and I still have some bud left. Everyone I have smoked with has been really impressed. And I swear the other night it got me so medicated it was almost like I was on mushrooms.

olivianewtonjohn,

John Lewus

Yesterday I picked up 10g of BHO. I don't know why I did that but I did :) I don't want to buy another vape so I am posting in both the solo and cloud threads on the current best practices on how to vape this. I think cotton pulled from a Qtip is the current fav method for the solo but I was wondering from the thread on a few things.

1. How messy does this get? Wax easily melts and spreads and wrapping it in cotton seems like a good solution but does any residue get left inside the solo? Are there any tips for keeping the solo clean with BHO?
2. Has anyone tried rolling it in flowers and vaping?
3. Is 7 a necessary temperature for vaping this out?
4. Has anyone with any of the PVHE stems or GonG adapters have to do anything special to get vapor?
5. Do you keep your solo upright with the wax in there wrapped in cotton and does that cause any problems?

John Lewus,

hoptimum

Yesterday I picked up 10g of BHO. I don't know why I did that but I did :) I don't want to buy another vape so I am posting in both the solo and cloud threads on the current best practices on how to vape this. I think cotton pulled from a Qtip is the current fav method for the solo but I was wondering from the thread on a few things.

1. How messy does this get? Wax easily melts and spreads and wrapping it in cotton seems like a good solution but does any residue get left inside the solo? Are there any tips for keeping the solo clean with BHO?
2. Has anyone tried rolling it in flowers and vaping?
3. Is 7 a necessary temperature for vaping this out?
4. Has anyone with any of the PVHE stems or GonG adapters have to do anything special to get vapor?
5. Do you keep your solo upright with the wax in there wrapped in cotton and does that cause any problems?

I read a while back, maybe on this thread, about a technique for hash in the solo using a screen on top as well as underneath. the idea, as I recall, was to heat the empty stem on 7 for a few minutes until it got pretty hot, add the hash, top it with another screen so it doesn't foul the bowl and hit it at the highest setting. I was a little skeptical, but it worked pretty well. Be careful not to burn your fingers.

hoptimum,

John Lewus

I read a while back, maybe on this thread, about a technique for hash in the solo using a screen on top as well as underneath. the idea, as I recall, was to heat the empty stem on 7 for a few minutes until it got pretty hot, add the hash, top it with another screen so it doesn't foul the bowl and hit it at the highest setting. I was a little skeptical, but it worked pretty well. Be careful not to burn your fingers.

I keep a screen at the bottom of the bowl and one in my PVHES turbo. If I wrapped the wax in cotton do you think that would be sufficient?

John Lewus,

John Lewus

I wont lie - I love my cloud. But the solo is just so simple and being that its portable I would have to say I use it more. But - with that being said mosh - the cloud is straight up mashugana

I have both a cloud and solo and the cloud is my go to vape the majority of the time. I can get clouds with the solo almost as good as the cloud but it is like breathing through a straw to get there. The advantage of a long draw is that I usually run out of breath before I overload my lungs with Vapor so I don't cough like a mofo and I get just as medicated. My situation though is that I have to keep the house smelling clean in case guest come over so just lounging on my couch with my solo watching TV is a rare event. The solo really needs an ELB like the Cloud has so I can pre fill them and when they are spent I can just toss them on the counter. In the rare situations late at night, no one here, and I can watch TV with no one to bother me I whip out the solo but then after I finish I am stuck with a stem with burnt material so I have to stand up, walk over to the counter, dump/refill. If I had ELB's for the Solo I would use it more.

John Lewus,
I have both a cloud and solo and the cloud is my go to vape the majority of the time. I can get clouds with the solo almost as good as the cloud but it is like breathing through a straw to get there. The advantage of a long draw is that I usually run out of breath before I overload my lungs with Vapor so I don't cough like a mofo and I get just as medicated. My situation though is that I have to keep the house smelling clean in case guest come over so just lounging on my couch with my solo watching TV is a rare event. The solo really needs an ELB like the Cloud has so I can pre fill them and when they are spent I can just toss them on the counter. In the rare situations late at night, no one here, and I can watch TV with no one to bother me I whip out the solo but then after I finish I am stuck with a stem with burnt material so I have to stand up, walk over to the counter, dump/refill. If I had ELB's for the Solo I would use it more.

I am too lazy to toss it into the trash can too. I just dump it into a vial and collect it. I probably have at least a good half ounce of ABV bud lying around.. Should make firecrackers with it :smug:

Highnstein,
Top Bottom