Arizer Solo

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Very Valid point.. never thought about that actually, but that's a great point. Thanks for the heads up :tup: Out of all the HT's on the xhale website hits the best? They all look pretty solid, but I'm partial to the circ perc's so i'm lookin at the swagger circ or the hyrdacirc... Any preference on your end?

I love circs as well - however I have the showercap and really enjoy it. I literally use 5ML of water and get incredible diffusion and flavor. I would recommend it to anyone - I will also say that I have NEVER seen any negative comments about the circs or showerheads either.

mvapes,
Reactions: m0sh

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm Curious?

Pakalolo I see you have the MFLB x 2 of them.

I got the SOLO because the batteries were driving me crazy on the MFLB and I was having top shelve flowers tasting like burnt pop corn. I must have been doing it wrong?

Since I went to the SOLO I find it easier to manage and I get the full flavor profile of my flowers.

During the seventies while living and surfing on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii we called cannabis PAKAKOLO.

Very cool AVATAR!

Thanks, I made it myself. ;) Pakalolo is indeed the Hawaiian name for cannabis. I'm not from Hawaii, however, I just spend two months there every summer.

This is the Solo thread so discussing the LB is off-topic here. Let's just say I like the flavour I get from my LBs, although it isn't pure. Given the glass stem (and judging from a gazillion comments) I'm sure the Solo delivers flavour that is truer to the material.

pakalolo,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I love circs as well - however I have the showercap and really enjoy it. I literally use 5ML of water and get incredible diffusion and flavor. I would recommend it to anyone - I will also say that I have NEVER seen any negative comments about the circs or showerheads either.

I'm loving your HT and I hope I will be able to get it as well (mine suppose to be showerdome but since I already have a showerdome I hope they can switch me up ) :)

m0sh,
Reactions: mvapes
Since we're on the subject of HTs and also GBD in the Solo thread...

I take it you've all seen this:
vape-tube-w-showerhead-perc.png

$99

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Hey guys.

Does anybody have the Turbo PVHEGonG?
It has one big hole instead of 4 little ones (needs a screen to work).

Is the Turbo a good decision or should I just get a regular 4 hole one?

This is for connecting the Solo to my bong.

Also, should I get a shorty? It's the same thing but it has a 30% smaller bowl. Does anybody find this better?

keepsake,

b0

Cloudy...
Hey guys.

Does anybody have the Turbo PVHEGonG?
It has one big hole instead of 4 little ones (needs a screen to work).

Is the Turbo a good decision or should I just get a regular 4 hole one?

This is for connecting the Solo to my bong.

Also, should I get a shorty? It's the same thing but it has a 30% smaller bowl. Does anybody find this better?

I have a turbo PVHEGonG no-shorty and I love it. You can see my videos milking my bubbler with it some pages ago.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I found the turbo offers less restriction, so using it on glass is idea IMO, but you won't get quite as dark of a roast on your herb because of the extra air flow... but it works fantastic!!

Here is my vid from the other day, using the 18mm PVHES turbo gong. It was only loaded about 1/3 full, and solo on 7.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
not sure about getting more hits, but you can control the airflow by either packing your load tighter, or using 2 screens to restrict the airflow a bit more... or draw slower when hitting. Many ways to control how your herb roasts.

PV is working on inventory, so they are down temporarily. I do not know of any other source for the PVHES stems since PlanetVape are the ones having them custom made, in limited runs.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Red Indy

b0

Cloudy...
not sure about getting more hits, but you can control the airflow by either packing your load tighter, or using 2 screens to restrict the airflow a bit more... or draw slower when hitting. Many ways to control how your herb roasts.

That's what I love about turbo PVHEGonG, you can control how you want your hit in more ways than with the normal GonG.

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I guess I just have to wait for PV to get up and running.

I bought a 16" bong from Apixdesigns last week. Unfortunately, combustion tastes like shit to me now since I've been vaping with the Solo for the past 3 weeks. The glass is beautiful and the diffusion is great tho.

However, I think it may be too big to partner it with the Solo. Would you guys agree?

I'm thinking a smaller bubbler would hit better with the Solo. Should I sell the Apix and look for a bubbler?

keepsake,

Bouldorado

Try it out. I personally like vaping out of larger pieces- 16" is getting on the big side though. Your tube will still cool the vapor, you just might have some difficulty "milking" the tube

Bouldorado,

SteezyJ

...or you can keep the big tube and pick up one of these little $40 bubblers, it's working great with the solo, and is also a good travel size...the thing is tiny, but has excellent diffusion.

http://www.pipesdaddy.com/product-p/vp-0022.htm

Here is a bubble shot...

Here's another to get size reference...

I've seen/heard of this bubbler for a while now and am finally gonna pull the trigger on it for my solo... What apparatus will I need to get or make in order to attach the solo to the bubbler?

SteezyJ,

HSIHP

I've seen/heard of this bubbler for a while now and am finally gonna pull the trigger on it for my solo... What apparatus will I need to get or make in order to attach the solo to the bubbler?

All you need is a PV 18mm GonG stem for the solo. I also use a magic flight whip and stick one end into my PVHES and put the other end of the tube on the male joint it comes with. :dog:

HSIHP,
Top Bottom