Arizer Solo

Chill Dude

Thanks Chill Dude, that is what I was eye balling. PV's site won't let me purchase them, I'm assuming it is because they are all showing as out-of-stock. I'll keep trolling every few days to see when they show up again. I am planning on the shorty, but any advice on if I should do Shorty straight/bent and turbo/nonturbo?

Wheather you get a straight or bent shorty is a matter of preference. I bought two straight stems mainly because they're a little easier to clean w/ISO and a q-tip. I have the non turbo stems and they work great, you can get nice hits with plenty of air flow. That said, I have not tried the Turbo version, but from what I understand you would get even more airflow which I personally don't see a need for. Other solo users might have a different opinion as to the turbo version. I hope this helps......

Chill Dude,
Reactions: Red Indy

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Classic fucking story -

My brother calls me last week and says he wants to get a vape and wanted a recommendation - well, he's a newbie, wants something fairly priced, and wants hard hits! Naturally I tell him it was a no brainer, go for the solo. Saturday I tell him to hit up Randy at puffitup and by all means get onto FC. An hour later I see a new member join Red Eyed Ninja and welcomes himself to the forum as he had just ordered his unit from Puffit! Holy shit - I though you were my fucking brother - I started to follow you and even defended you a bit - last night I call my brother and mentioned the forum to which he replied...

I gotta get around to joining....

WTF! :rofl:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I got my cc bill and saw that I got hit with a foreign transaction fee. I don't know how all you deal with customs and taxes it drives me nuts just the stuff we have to pay stateside. I will now have to add that in when I am comparing prices on stuff. Then if you have to send something back it is a lot of money as well and a lot of time crossing borders.

By the way 2clicker I did my PV order via email cause stuff was out of stock. So I had them hold it till all was in stock.

Sometimes I hate the net mvapes.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I hate how CC's always ding ya on the exchance rates.... even when we were over par with the USD it cost me more to purchase.

Sure wish interact email was at least cross boarder let alone global ;)

Dreamerr

Tell the stupid one what is interact email is?
I think we should have no customs or add on charges. One country should be happy people from other ones are buying there products. The country that you live in shouldn't get you for that cause it works both ways especially with the USA and Canada.

Dreamerr,

John Lewus

I got my cc bill and saw that I got hit with a foreign transaction fee. I don't know how all you deal with customs and taxes it drives me nuts just the stuff we have to pay stateside. I will now have to add that in when I am comparing prices on stuff. Then if you have to send something back it is a lot of money as well and a lot of time crossing borders.

I have a Capital One card just for buying things overseas. It has 0 foreign currency transaction fees.

John Lewus,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

Well we all know bank of america is the biggest rip off but they bought my card years ago and never had an issue till now. I will be getting a capital one now. Is there any reason you don't use it all the time?

Dreamerr,

2clicker

Observer
Classic fucking story -

My brother calls me last week and says he wants to get a vape and wanted a recommendation - well, he's a newbie, wants something fairly priced, and wants hard hits! Naturally I tell him it was a no brainer, go for the solo. Saturday I tell him to hit up Randy at puffitup and by all means get onto FC. An hour later I see a new member join Red Eyed Ninja and welcomes himself to the forum as he had just ordered his unit from Puffit! Holy shit - I though you were my fucking brother - I started to follow you and even defended you a bit - last night I call my brother and mentioned the forum to which he replied...

I gotta get around to joining....

WTF! :rofl:

hilarious because i just turned a friend onto the solo also and of this place. i could have swore the new member was him. i told him to order from PIU and he did also. :dog:

randy is lovin it!

2clicker,

Dreamerr

New member please identify yourself :rofl:
PA question. I used my solo without it today...you all know why short cord...anyhow when I plugged in the PA to use it it read the current battery level. I was curious should it show 7 because it is plugged in or should it show whatever it was in my case 3?

Dreamerr,

2clicker

Observer
New member please identify yourself :rofl:
PA question. I used my solo without it today...you all know why short cord...anyhow when I plugged in the PA to use it it read the current battery level. I was curious should it show 7 because it is plugged in or should it show whatever it was in my case 3?

it will display your battery level when you first plug it in using the PA. just like it does when your using the battery.

mine is now back to not charging. instead its giving me the ol dance routine. idle light lit and LEDs 1-3 dance up and down. no flashing or solid green at all. i forget how Arizer support suggested i troubleshoot this.

2clicker,

Dreamerr

There was a youtube video link a few pages back but that was for a diff issue but worth trying. I will look and see if I can find it for you. What you have now is what I had sounds like and I got a replacement never to see the issue again.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-481 it is redindys post but the vid is pvt. So I guess red will have to tell us again unless he wrote it I didn't read the post I forgot.

Dreamerr,

Red Indy

Low carbon PSYCHONAUT
it will display your battery level when you first plug it in using the PA. just like it does when your using the battery.

mine is now back to not charging. instead its giving me the ol dance routine. idle light lit and LEDs 1-3 dance up and down. no flashing or solid green at all. i forget how Arizer support suggested i troubleshoot this.

I copied the mail from Kevin for you here!

You may be able to manually reset your Solo.
Please try the following:
  • plug in the Solo unit to charger
  • press and hold both buttons for approximately 4 seconds
  • wait for 10 seconds then unplug from charger
Once you have done this try out the unit again.
If the problem persists, please let me know and I will advise you further.

Best Regards,
Kevin,
Arizer Tech

GOOD LUCK, I hope you manage to get it going again.
BTW If you have a PA you probably will still be able to use the Solo.

supersm0ke

well it only took me forever for get all the pieces for this. but bam here we are. my vapor bong setup.

what i bought:
Arizer Solo (for 160 with promocode "SOLO160" on puffitup.com) - Arizer Solo
Solo Stealth Adapter - https://www.planetvape.ca/solo-stealth-adapter.html
SSV tubing - from a friend
Standard size Aqua Vape - https://www.vaporstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=aqua-vape-vaporfection-water-filtration

Total Cost: $250 approx.

so, i guess you could say this is the price equivalent of a Pax.

51bae91a4ce6f508fa7b208102660574.png

olivianewtonjohn

well it only took me forever for get all the pieces for this. but bam here we are.

what i bought:
Arizer Solo (for 160 with promocode "SOLO160" on puffitup.com) - Arizer Solo
Solo Stealth Adapter - https://www.planetvape.ca/solo-stealth-adapter.html
SSV tubing - from fellow member @Enjoying It
Standard size Aqua Vape - https://www.vaporstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=aqua-vape-vaporfection-water-filtration

Total Cost: $250 approx.

so, i guess you could say this is the price equivalent of a Pax.
I dont get the purpose of this? You wanted a whip style vap?

I just can't pass up the solo from puffitup! I'm gonna get one as soon as I get my check :smug:
Email them if your able to find a cheaper price they might price match. That way you get their awesome service and the best price.

olivianewtonjohn,

supersm0ke

Oh I see now didnt know the end was for water...Nice. Anyway to get a video of it? Looks interesting
Yeah I'll try to get a video of it in the next day or so. Just got to use it for the first time this evening. I'm on super stealth mode at college so I gotta pick and choose when smoking seshs wisely. Also got a helix bubbler on the way :)

supersm0ke,
Top Bottom