• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

ManicMaurice

I received a reply from Planet Vape ...

Thanks for contacting us about the Solo Stealth Adapter. All new Solo Stealth Adapters will have the PVHES mods. We apologize in advance, but we are unable to provide estimated dates of availability on any glass products. There are too many variables out of our control to provide you with an accurate availability date. They are currently in production and will be available as soon as possible.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i already get great airflow from my stealth adapter. i am wondering how much better it can be?

mmenzie,
Reactions: CHIDOY

X24

Anybody ever break their heater cover off? That swivel-y silicon-y piece broke off and I cannot find it on arizer's website.

X24,
Reactions: Tamataz

BeEazy

Have anybody ever tried to mod there stalk stem using a dremel to increase the airflow of the stock stem? ATM im doing my straight stem should be finish in the next 30min

BeEazy,

BeEazy

Have anybody ever tried to mod there stalk stem using a dremel to increase the airflow of the stock stem? ATM im doing my straight stem should be finish in the next 30min
finish All i have to save it that it looks good just need to smooth it out can't wait to use it!

BeEazy,
Reactions: Tamataz
Ahh just a rotary. The photos were a little out of focus, thought maybe you did something cool/crazy like acid etching :lol:

kingofnull,

timmahsan

treEnt
Those look awesome, BeEazy!

Does anyone have a strong preference over the different stems versus bent and straight? The straight ones seem easier to clean, especially in PV's stem tubes. Anyone care to weigh in?

Thanks!

timmahsan,
Those look awesome, BeEazy!

Does anyone have a strong preference over the different stems versus bent and straight? The straight ones seem easier to clean, especially in PV's stem tubes. Anyone care to weigh in?

Thanks!

You nailed it.

My bent stems move around more in my Solo - they 'circle', if that makes sense. But I find them easier to 'grip', and I like the angle and distance they keep my Solo at.

I pretty well like both stems equally and rotate them frequently.

kingofnull,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I am liking them both as well but still new to the solo. I have an old joint health vitamin jar that has a wide mouth and clean my stems in there easily. I use a tweezer and fish them back out. They fit perfect as well as my SSV wand. If I could find another perfect jar I would have two going. I use an old prescription pill jar for screens, capsules from the INH and any other small parts.

Dreamerr,

BeEazy

Ahh just a rotary. The photos were a little out of focus, thought maybe you did something cool/crazy like acid etching :lol:
LOL I was on cloud 9 and i thought I did something amazing with a Dremel I do not use, and my solo stock stem!!!

BeEazy,

Dreamerr

LOL I was on cloud 9 and i thought I did something amazing with a Dremel I do not use, and my solo stock stem!!!

Stay on cloud 9...that is the best job I have seen so far. There was a really good one a few pages back but yours looks better. Maybe a closeup is in order. To me it looks like PVHES stem.

Dreamerr,
Stay on cloud 9...that is the best job I have seen so far. There was a really good one a few pages back but yours looks better. Maybe a closeup is in order. To me it looks like PVHES stem.
Yeah, I didn't mean to take away from the amazing job you did. I'm still too much of a wuss to sacrifice any of my stems, even if I never use the stock ones again :p

kingofnull,

Zipsort

Are those slits just to maximze airflow from inside the oven?

Like, instead of hitting the solo with the stem pushed ALL the way in I leave it out a little bit so its easier to hit?

Zipsort,

BeEazy

Are those slits just to maximze airflow from inside the oven?

Like, instead of hitting the solo with the stem pushed ALL the way in I leave it out a little bit so its easier to hit?

Yes right on. Bigger clouds, and smoother hit!!!

BeEazy,

gnarlescharles

TOP CHEFFF
what is the point exactly behind putting in a domed screen or regular screen in the stem? And why are you guys drilling into your stems? is the airflow really that bad on the solo?

(don't have my solo yet so I don't really know, should be coming in this week and just want to have everything figured out for maximum efficiency with the SOLO as this is my first vape and am afraid i may be disapointed)

gnarlescharles,

hoptimum

what is the point exactly behind putting in a domed screen or regular screen in the stem? And why are you guys drilling into your stems? is the airflow really that bad on the solo?

(don't have my solo yet so I don't really know, should be coming in this week and just want to have everything figured out for maximum efficiency with the SOLO as this is my first vape and am afraid i may be disapointed)
Personally, I don't see the point of drilling holes in the stock stems or buying other stems that deliver more air, or the domed screens in the solo. The draw is restricted by design, to get a higher concentration of vapor, which is fine by me. It's not that hard to draw if you just sort of sip it. If you want a bit more air, just raise the stem slightly as you draw. Others have their own opinion, which is their privelege, but my preference is low temps around 3 and pristine concentrated vapor. My only addition outside of what comes in the box was to buy some screens to reduce the amount of particulates. I already had a bong, which I would have added if i didnt have one. I dont think you will be disappointed.

Dreamerr

Yes I concure. The draw is a bit getting used to but you can lift the stem a bit and get fine hits. I don't know how you get good hits on 3 hoptimum but I know others do as well. I guess I can't draw that slow. I do use 4 and it is good but would prefer 3 if I get it to work. I will buy a PVHES stem just because I won't have to lift or giggle. I need an extra anyhow in case I break a few. I am going to get another regular stock as well.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom