Arizer Solo

stickstones

Vapor concierge
zangano...sounds like you could probably help with the vaporpedia page for this unit. everyone can contribute after registering and it is what you are talking about...a big information page.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
lol I did but it's the new model, stems are even more snug. It's been heating, but who wouldn't be cautious of splintering their hand with glass shards :lol:
Cool!!!! Then you can sue Arizer and be a millionaire and buy us many Solos :) lol

Zangano Cruel,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Give it a bit of a wiggle and twist as you push it in, that should help some, looks like you got the preheat part already, most useful info for the tight stem is around 2:50 mark, when he gets to the M106 model... talks about the tight fit, and other features of the solo.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
zangano...sounds like you could probably help with the vaporpedia page for this unit. everyone can contribute after registering and it is what you are talking about...a big information page.

Vaporpedia is always welcoming volunteers so that there is an alternative to reading hundreds of pages of the thread.... I am at least 100 pages behind in updating the Solo article currently.

Stem finally fit (and it was snug enough I could turn it upside down and not have it fall out...)

For anyone else that may get this model, I preheated it on 7 for a little bit, lined up the stem as perfectly as I could, and slowly pushed it in with constant pressure while turning it left and right (not tilting.)

lettherebedanks,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
Mine was also very tight (giggity) but keeping it at 7 and just holding the stem against the solo with light pressure for a couple of minutes seems to work just fine. Definitely do not try and force it. Anyways I'm loving my pvhes shorty stem. I can't see myself using a stock stem like ever, it's just horrible with the restriction. Since I have all these stock stems laying around I'm definitely considering making my own with a dremel cause they aren't getting much use as is. :D

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Mine was also very tight (giggity) but keeping it at 7 and just holding the stem against the solo with light pressure for a couple of minutes seems to work just fine. Definitely do not try and force it. Anyways I'm loving my pvhes shorty stem. I can't see myself using a stock stem like ever, it's just horrible with the restriction. Since I have all these stock stems laying around I'm definitely considering making my own with a dremel cause they aren't getting much use as is. :D
1st drill the glass screen, and try the airflow...
2nd add slits on the rim of the chamber as needed, try/test and repeat as needed, good luck

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker

Dude I laughed so hard at the giggity I snotted!!! :clap:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Okay, so I'm having trouble getting the glass stems to fit. The potpurri bowl fits snug, but I'm afraid to break the stems. Suggestions?

nothing to worry about...its like this at the beginning

edit: this thread is too fast for me lol

m0sh,

weedemon

enthusiast
Mac and chez: i love your avatar, i did that once! but i went out to a friends house while doing it too! came home to a put that was jsut ting and pinging away on a red element! i'm lucky i didn't burn the apartment complex down!

welcome to the forum. jsut go slow and heat the stem up before you try to get it in.

weedemon,

sb3773

Hey everyone, have been visiting frequently in search of some shortcuts to finding the ideal vape. I have been experimenting with a few devices, and I currently have a unique opportunity in that I actually have the following in my possession:

Solo Arizers: M103, 104, 107
Thermovape with 2 heater cores (had overheating issues so co. sent me a new core, didn't do anything different though)
G-Pen
Vapir Oxygen Mini
Various materials to test: moist, dry herb, various, as well as a couple of concentrates, oil wax, pure gold and kief

Any recommendations or suggestions or questions? I have a lot of test results I plan on posting, but figured I'd throw it out there if anyone has questions about any of these or wants to know any comparison questions. I am totally loving the Arizer over any of the others BTW. The M103/104 are very similar, the M103 has a tighter fit on the stem though which I think I prefer over the looser feel of the 104. 107 is arriving tomorrow so I will be able to A/B/C them, am also hearing there is an M108 as well as the M1d and M1D2 so not sure why so many models over such a short period of time. Does anyone know what Arizer's trying to achieve with all these subtle changes?

Also, does anyone have a Zephyr Ion and a Volcano, or experience with both, and can you comment on the quality of the vapor density versus the Solo? I am hoping to find out if the density of the vapor is any better on the Volcano versus the Zephyr or are they similar enough? Also, has anyone evaluated the Plenty and compared it with the VapeXhale Cloud? These both look like the best potential dense hitting Vapes, and the ones most likely to hit better than the Solo. Can anyone comment if they feel there are any other devices that would be worth considering or supplementing my now growing collection? I am trying to figure out if there is anything worth getting if the Solo does pretty much what I need. I currently own an Ion, Herbalaire, Extreme Q, plus the above mentioned portables.

Also, is there anyone who has both the TV T1, EV or REV to contrast how the Thermovape products compare to the Arizer, and is there any value in having another device for concentrates if the Solo can handle them fine? The T1 I have has been a big letdown as I was very optimistic that I would like it the best, but I can't get it to perform well at all and I have yet to enjoy a single draw or bowl in it, and I can't even say I've had a single draw that was anywhere near what I see in some demos. Any advice or suggestions on what I can do to get more out of the Thermovape before I send it back?

sb3773,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am using the Thermovape glass adapter, and the PVHES Straight Shortie stem. Setting 4 on the Solo. Hits like a dream! Can't wait for the GonG version!

jambandphan03,
Reactions: mvapes

vape4life

Banned for life
Does anyone know what Arizer's trying to achieve with all these subtle changes?quote]
They aren't trying to achieve anything. They are just serial numbers, and we here take things to the nth degree. There were a couple minor changes along the road (SS bowl not so minor), but the serial number just keeps changing and it's probably to eliminate this kind of discussion

vape4life,

sb3773

They aren't trying to achieve anything. They are just serial numbers, and we here take things to the nth degree. There were a couple minor changes along the road (SS bowl not so minor), but the serial number just keeps changing and it's probably to eliminate this kind of discussion

sb3773,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I just discovered that the model I recently acquired in a trade is an M104 - its getting higher on my favorite vapes list everyday. Thanks to Jams video I think I'm sold on the PVHES. I cant wait for the GonG attachment.

vape4life

Banned for life
So is there any difference between the M107, 108 and the M1D, M1D2?

This is why it's getting out of hand...misinformation. There is no M108, that serial number sequence stopped after M107. Then it went M1D, and i'm not sure about M1D2 other than the "2" is just the continuing of the serial number.

Again, right from Arizer themselves, they are just serial numbers and absolutely nothing to worry about.

vape4life,
Reactions: poonman

poonman

Hey vape4life ,
How's it going ?
Thank you for the tip on the Solo160 at PIU .
I spoke to Randy last night thru e-mails . He was online also , I'm guessing .
The e-mails flew back and forth real fast .
He assured me it was the new M108 with the 4 holes stems .
I didn't know about the silver colored units shortage though .
I have to get back to him when I get set up with paypal :)

I'm pulling the trigger , this time .
Thanks again v .

poonman,
Reactions: mvapes

vape4life

Banned for life
hey poonman, glad to have finally sold you! There is no M108....the "M108" is actually the M1D. I spoke to PIU about this today as well to confirm it is M1D. They "call" it M108 because it's the next serial after M107 which Arizer switched up, because they read these forums and know too many people are putting too much stock into which serial they are getting.

One thing I am wondering about though is, i'm pretty sure that PIU are authorized Arizer retailers, however they are selling below the MAP?

vape4life,
Reactions: poonman

poonman

hey poonman, glad to have finally sold you! There is no M108....the "M108" is actually the M1D. I spoke to PIU about this today as well to confirm it is M1D. They "call" it M108 because it's the next serial after M107 which Arizer switched up, because they read these forums and know too many people are putting too much stock into which serial they are getting.

One thing I am wondering about though is, i'm pretty sure that PIU are authorized Arizer retailers, however they are selling below the MAP?

Yes , that's right .
His exact words " the newer version M1D also referred as the M-108 ."

That was one of my direct question re : authorized dealer of Arizer .
He said yes , with 2 year warranty , but you deal with PIU and not Arizer .
Which he suggested was a smoother process than chasing after Arizer .

What's MAP ?
Manufacturer's Authorized Price .
I haven't checked what Arizer is selling theirs for right now ....mmmmm :\

Top Bottom