Arizer Solo

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I sold a buddy an m107 recently and he just used it for the first time and said it didn't get him as medicated as his Extreme v3. He said it produced vapour and the ABV was brown so i'm not really sure why. Basically he said he needed 3 solo stems worth and wasn't too floored. And that with that same amount in the E would have floored him. I'm quite confused by this and my only thought is that maybe the temp wasn't high enough or he doesn't fill up his lungs as much? I've always been just as medicated off the Solo as the EQ (i think).

Well there's a lot of psychological aspects here...IMO he is dead wrong...but perhaps he doesn't use it as well as he uses the EQ

Yes EQ produce bigger clouds...but a much harsher vapor and not as tasty...
The solo is just as good if not better , and also my ultimate vape !!! I mean I can use it easily anywhere

BTW, leaving the stem inside for a full period will cause loss of vapor? sometimes I put the stem out and there's still vapor coming out...

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
I was looking at your site. What is the difference between these:

• PVHES Straight
  • PVHES Straight w/tube (+$1.00)
It will include a Doob Tube, which is a small plastic capped tube to protect the straight stem on-the-go. Dispensaries also use Doob Tubes for pre-rolled's.

Hi,
The Doob Tubes are actually too small to fit the Solo stems, we use Doob Tubes to store Omicron cartridges. The PVHES Straight w/tube (+$1.00) includes a Straight stem travel/storage/cleaning tube, here is a picture of one:

IvjLD.png

They are normally 1.49 and are discounted when buying one with a PVHES stem.

P.V.

natural farmer

the longer you leave the stem in the bowl, the more conduction evaporates the herb, you don't need to see vapor for that to happen. A couple of times I forgot I had it on and left the stem in the bowl. After maybe 3-5 minutes the herb was a dark chocolate AVB and it gave only a couple shitty tasted hits! :lol:

natural farmer,
Reactions: vape4life

m0sh

the longer you leave the stem in the bowl, the more conduction evaporates the herb, you don't need to see vapor for that to happen. A couple of times I forgot I had it on and left the stem in the bowl. After maybe 3-5 minutes the herb was a dark chocolate AVB and it gave only a couple shitty tasted hits! :lol:

Great, I will try to put it out every hit...but near the end I feel like it needs more heating up...

Hi,
The Doob Tubes are actually too small to fit the Solo stems, we use Doob Tubes to store Omicron cartridges. The PVHES Straight w/tube (+$1.00) includes a Straight stem travel/storage/cleaning tube, here is a picture of one:

IvjLD.png

They are normally 1.49 and are discounted when buying one with a PVHES stem.

P.V.

Can you please take a picture of the stock straight and both short and normal PVHES just for compressions?

m0sh,

m0sh

At the end you can leave it in... ;)

;)

Tell me guys, how long do you gather the resin that bulids up? I find it harder to gather unlike with my EQ...I never liked the ISO extraction of it and also its expensive here (8pounds for 100mil)

m0sh,
I feel there is no need to gather it because the best way to enjoy that resin is to take a torch to it for a couple seconds and inhale.

Youll thank me later.

the longer you leave the stem in the bowl, the more conduction evaporates the herb,
In all fairness, I think without the herbs actually touching the crucible, we are getting more infrared radiation going on than conduction. I feel its a healthy mix of the 2. My :2cents:

Btw, has anyone ever tried to get parts from Arizer? I need a few ptfe retaining rings, and would also like get a battery off of them.

havealight101,
Well there's a lot of psychological aspects here...IMO he is dead wrong...but perhaps he doesn't use it as well as he uses the EQ

Yes EQ produce bigger clouds...but a much harsher vapor and not as tasty...
The solo is just as good if not better , and also my ultimate vape !!! I mean I can use it easily anywhere

BTW, leaving the stem inside for a full period will cause loss of vapor? sometimes I put the stem out and there's still vapor coming out...
I dont' think it causes vapor loss if you put your finger over the top of the stem when not pulling. At least this is what I do and seems to work just fine.

I don't know what these guys are talking about, but I wouldn't pull the stem out at all until the load is spent. Otherwise you will lose vapor while pulling it out of the unit? I say just leave it in the whole time and when not hitting it just put your finger over the top of the stem to stop any escaping vapor.

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
^^ I have to agree with VapeNStone.. I leave my stem in and place my thumb over the end of the stem to keep the vapor in the tube in between hits then hit the hell out of it repeatedly. I don't want to forget about it for 3-5 minutes in between hits because thats where you tend to overcook your bowl and waste it. I'm not cooling the bowl down in between hits and I'm not losing vapor out the bowl end while its pulled out. I get plenty of great rips per bowl.
I start at level 4 for 8 to 10 hits then move up to level 6 for a few more then up to level 7 to finish off the bowl. For me the key is to hit the shit out of it and not let it sit.....take a hit and hold it in for 10 seconds or so, blow it out, and immediately hit it again.....keep repeating until either you or the bowl is cashed.
When I have friends trying it for the first time, they tend to start spacing out and forget to keep hitting so I gotta tell them to hit that sucker. Newbies also have a tendency to yank the tube for some reason dumping the bowl all over the place even after you have told them "don't pull the stem out" Lol

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, If you pack a fresh load, put it in the solo, set it to 7, and let it sit there for a full cycle, its gonna degrade the herb.
Its not so much about stopping vapor escaping, as it is stopping unnecessarily degrading of the herb.

Having said that, I never take a stem out until it is finished, but my session is generally Vape-Bong hit, cough/recover if necessary, repeat until stem is finished. So there is really no time I'd need to take out the stem

:2c:

@PlanetVape, I can't wait for the GonG PVHES to come out...
images

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Nic

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Have my borrowed solo at the photographers til next week, sure do my sessions with it in the shop. So easy to load a tube and enjoy it for several minutes. I love how portable it is ready to go. At setting 5 I can make 6-8 draws happen with ease, coughing in between of course!

Thanks Hogleg!

Ed's TnT,

AceTK

Radiant Thoughtforms
Agreed I only have it in while I'm using it. I actually get quite annoyed if I lose concentration forget about it and waste a bowl. I always make sure its heating right in front of me so I can see the lights blinking and not forget. As for cleaning the tubes I did 5 of mine the other day and got a good couple of grams of hash back using 99% iso and remixing powdered ABV back into resulting oil to make it nice and touchable. Its very nice back into the solo it goes. Yum yum juicylicious lol

darco

I just ordered for my Second Solo from Randy @ Puffitup and requested in the notes he ensure that I get the m107 series. He replied saying he wont! As he had just received the 'Next' series from Arizer and he is sending me one of those! I dunno if its called m108 or not, but am super excited to see whats in store :)

darco,

AceTK

Radiant Thoughtforms
Wow 2 weeks. Hopefully it wont be too painful a wait. Lots of huffing on your existing vape trying to imagine how cool the solo is going to be when it arrives lol.

AceTK,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I recall a few pages back someone mentioned they have a new numbering system after the M107's

A quick search later, vape4life is the first person I can find letting us know they now start with M1D.

AceTK

Radiant Thoughtforms
Was changed from MXXX to MXD to save 1 charactor of ink on the printing machine. Should increase profits by £1/$1 per 1 million units sold. lol

AceTK,

darco

Wow 2 weeks. Hopefully it wont be too painful a wait. Lots of huffing on your existing vape trying to imagine how cool the solo is going to be when it arrives lol.

LOL yeah ... that would be my trusty ceramic chipped m102 :D

darco,

Nic

Does anyone use a Fatty Vaper Tamer directly into their Solo (with PV GonG adapter)? Is dripping water an issue? Also, does anyone know of a discount code for 7th Floor? I think I may need one of these...

Nic,

m0sh

I dont' think it causes vapor loss if you put your finger over the top of the stem when not pulling. At least this is what I do and seems to work just fine.

Well some of it will stick onto the glass, tubing or so...

m0sh,

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
Well some of it will stick onto the glass, tubing or so...

But that is going to happen regardless. I just reclaim my glass stems in hot milk and add chocolate then drink it as I have done since being recommended by FLakswat many many pages ago.

Papa Woody,
Reactions: vape4life

m0sh

I just got Ed's wood stem and oh my!!!!

Pros:
-Solid and nice looking, also fits well into my m107
-Sticks right into my bong with no need for tubing (now I finally can hold in with one hand!)
-Amazing taste, man! this was hands down the best vapor I ever tasted!! I got this sick amazing bud - I have no idea what is it but its smells like lemon haze or something! with the wood stem its just amazing...I dunno what's so special but the flavor through wood is sweet and invigorating.
-Double screening!!! yes this is now so easy to pack and cap...nothing falls down ... my ABV looks golden now and I managed to use .1 for 1 cycles at 5 and .5 cycles at 7

About the airflow I'm not sure yet...I think its just a bit better.

Cons:

- I guess the top will get neglected and not as smooth as first...also I guess little more personal as I wouldn't pass it to any mouth while glass is easier to clean and the wood can get cracks from water
- Price is a little high in my opinion but what do I know??? and who cares, I'm happy investing in this stuff and getting this special treatment! thanks so much Ed!

And one question...can I remove the inner screen with the wood stick? it doesn't seem like wanting to move :D

Top Bottom