ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
ilovebOObs,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
ilovebOObs said:
i'm working on an adapter

Go, go, go!!!

Is there such a thing as a really long Solo tube, or knows someone who makes custom ones (maybe by melting two together)? I would like the longest airpath as possible, for oil collection.

sessnet,
ilovebOObs said:
JoeFinny said:
ilovebOObs said:
@ sessnet maybe try using an ash cather like this. haven't tried it yet but i think it can work.
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/4696/p2063049a.jpg
That's fucking amazing! Does that fit snugly? I'd imagine it would otherwise it would fall out. Seriously nice set up:D

thanks, but it doesn't really work. i'm working on an adapter that may solve the problem.

Let me know if you get that running, a friend of mine is very interested in it :D

JoeFinny,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
just got mine its charging :D

M105 SS bowl, 1 bent tube 1 straight tube orderd from "NW HEALTHTEK" on amazon

Xchadb,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Xchadb said:

Almost 3 hours later - must work better than expected :ko:

sessnet,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Xchadb said:

This looks good, can't wait to hear your comments on just getting one. I searched and could not find the seller you mentioned on Amazon... have a link?

Is the battery in this replaceable, or is it a throw away when it dies unit?

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
wow. best money spent on a vape (herb wise)

selling the EQ now. BTW i got 4 hole stems they work great. bout to hook up the bong and try it out for the first time.

i cut a screen and put it in there perfectly but being a new clean stem it came back out so i said fuck it, i have no probs with it how it is :)

setting 4 for cooler pulls and plenty of em, setting 5 for hotter pulls for a bigger thicker hit :)

this thing hits BETTER than my eq, and is TINY, much smaller than the videos it seems (camera adds some pounds eh? :brow: )

inviting a friend over to enjoy the "electric bong"

thinking of just cutting a small piece of SSV silicone tube for a mouthpiece\gasket for gong joints

Xchadb,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Do you have any weird/robot fart/metallic/burnt/smell etc at all?

What model is it? Says on bottom I think..

sessnet,

gibson57

My 107 replacement has no smells and heats up plenty fine but as soon as it heats up those stems are so loose they fall out easily. No hooking this one up to a bong i guess.

gibson57,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
gibson57 said:
My 107 replacement has no smells and heats up plenty fine but as soon as it heats up those stems are so loose they fall out easily. No hooking this one up to a bong i guess.

my M104 loose stems works fine. The stem fits in a 14mm downtube perfectly and even with air leaking due lack of a ground glass connection it hits like a champ. try it for yourself. its easy....

no adapters needed.... tight fit just makes the draw harder. a little leakage I think is a benefit.

ru_frothi,

vape4life

Banned for life
That's odd, my M107 is snug for all 3 of my stems...I thought the M107 addressed the loose stems with the teflon ring?

gibson57 said:

vape4life,

ilovebOObs

nice video Xchadb!!!

here is a tip. don't pack your herb so much. try to scoop it up not stamp it down. also preheat your herb, i like to pack my stem put it on the solo then turn on. should gave you a new experience :D

ilovebOObs,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
So I see a small part that looks like a glass bowl that comes with the AS, but have not seen any info about what it is or how to use it. Is it for oils?

5ISoU.jpg

jambandphan03,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I enjoyed the video as well. I am thinking of hooking mine up to my Mobius Nano for some ice hits now!!! :p Just an hour or so left of work!!!! :brow:

Bluntcrush,

ilovebOObs

shadyonedeath said:
So how does one extract all that potent honey from the glass stem?
i just heat up my stem and let the oil drip out the tube or run the solo on 7 and run the tube dry and vape away.

jambandphan03 said:
So I see a small part that looks like a glass bowl that comes with the AS, but have not seen any info about what it is or how to use it. Is it for oils?

http://i.imgur.com/5ISoU.jpg

thats the aroma therapy bowl, you can put potpourri in there to make your room smell nice after vaping. i honestly never used it.

ilovebOObs,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
^^^ I don't use it either because I found it never worked.........

smokum,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Thanks, this does look like the most solid, working portable vape out there right now. Can the battery be replaced when it dies, or do you have to chuck the whole unit out?

jambandphan03,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Xchadb said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeF0CijzcGc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sorry for the sideways vids filmed and loaded from the tablet

Video is sideways and I'm on a CPU!! I'm going to have a bent neck tonight...looking like a Solo stem.. :ko:

jambandphan03 said:
Thanks, this does look like the most solid, working portable vape out there right now. Can the battery be replaced when it dies, or do you have to chuck the whole unit out?

I read the battery is user-replaceable. ;)

So.........my Solo finally left CA - and I should have it by Friday if the gods are smiling upon me!

praying...

sessnet,
I'm new here but this excellent thread on the Solo has enticed me to join FC. I think I'm a good fit here, considering how much I loathe combustion. Anyway, I have a quick question for whoever might know, related to some of the posts above.

sessnet said:
I read the battery is user-replaceable. ;)

I read that as well, but I haven't been able to find much information about it.

Does anybody know how to replace the Solo's lithium ion battery pack? Where can one find a suitable replacement battery?

knownspace,
Top Bottom