Arizer Solo

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
i got it from ALT, bought it to collect hash too. http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/...s/grav-labs-45-phoenix-ash-catcher-18-mm.html

I just tried using it like that and got some vape but not alot like with solo stem, i guessing its because the glass on the ash catcher is too thick.

i just broke my custom gong stem :( but now i got a new idea! thinking of welding on a 14mm female joint to the solo bowl, what do you guys think? need to go buy a 14mm female joint first.

ilovebOObs,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hi ilovebOObs,

Sorry I can't answer your question...

Where would the herb go in your picture? I thought it goes in the stem?

sessnet,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
i just stuck a screen in the male joint that connects to the solo and shoved some herb in there. but the joint is made from some very thick glass.

sorry when i say i broke my custom stem i meant this one not the ash catcher one.
imag0414s.jpg

ilovebOObs,
@ Lefthook - Cheers for the reply, you were actually one of the users I hoped would weigh in, mainly because I'm coming from a similar background as you, what with the never-ending joints. I'm resolved that this year is the year I quit tobacco for good (touch wood), so your box-ticking is great news with me.

So you're on the M105 SS and are happy with it, that's awesome to know. A quick question for you, how does your ABV turn out, and what do you actually use it for (still have combustion hangups, this eating one's MJ is still pretty new to me)?

@ VapeNStone - equally, thanks for the reply - I guess at this stage an M107 is the dream, but patience was never my strong point, so if it doesn't look like it's arriving this week I'll probably just pull the trigger on whatever model vaposhop have in stock (they being the vendor in question).

Your point about not worrying about chipping caught my attention though - I was under the impression that chipping ceramic was a worry with older models, not so much with the new ones. Do I have the right end of the stick or am I going to have to go trawling through the pages again?

TalkShowMan,

shadyonedeath

shadyonedeath said:
Anyone drop their SOLO often? I've probably dropped mine 3-4 times onto hard tile/concrete..a scratch/scrape here or there but should I be worried? How durable is the solo?

Also, I have a M-106...whats the m107 version have updated?

Bump^^

Does anyone else's SS dish start to wiggle now? As in, moves around if you give it a jerk?

shadyonedeath,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
SESS! I just now pulled the trigger on getting a solo, overnight shipping :) when u expecting yours? And trust me im gonna tinker the shit outa this thing hooking it up to everything I can :)

Xchadb,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I sent an email to them...bought on the 1st from PUFFITUP - but still says "electronic shipping recieved bla bla".. :/

Really excited however - good stuff man!!!!!!

sessnet,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
I almost did it from puffitup, but amazon plus overnight was 188 to my door. Is it wrong im skeptical and dont belive this "gaurenteed overnight shipping" I feel like I wont use it til next week haha

Xchadb,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
The reason I got it from puffitup is because I asked them if this is the m107 model, and they answered back quickly via AIM, that it was the latest.

I was hoping to get the Solo for a bit now, but I read the word "robot fart" so many times that it put me off. For the past several pages - it seems they are making these without that major problem.

So I will have my fingers crossed when I first get it, and turn it on.

I bought an Vapir NO2 off amazon - and I happened to get one that smells like burnt rubber (UGH). So I know what it feels like to get a botched up model.

Does anyone know if these are made in the USA?

sessnet,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Im so confused, I couldnt decide so I did the amazon plunge for a surprise :) arizer does honor thier warranty from amazon sellers :) so if I am screwed at least I have a safe out :)

Xchadb,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
JUST picked up my tripple perc beaker bottom, will pair it up and solo it tomorrow :) will post vid of my high ass :D

Xchadb,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I don't know what the hell is going on there, but that is the Cloud + StoneGlassWorks ShowerDome OR the VertigoGlass HydraTree, hopefully, according to the website.

Would be amazing to stick a smaller version on a Solo. I wonder why no one has done this yet?

sessnet,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
exmilker said:
sessnet said:

what the hell is that i want it!!!!! is that a male joint at the bottom there? im thinking that would look great on my extreme q is there anymore more pieces out there like that? looking for one with a male joint on the bottom!!

They have look here Says for V-tower but will fit the Q. Expensive though!

Oh and that pic is of the Vertigo - it says on the glass.

J.R.R.Tokin',

vape4life

Banned for life
My M107 continues to impress..absolutely no robot farts, no high pitch sound, no taste issues, no loose stems, just perfect. It gets plenty hot enough that I typically will use it on 4-5, and sometimes 6. It can produce very nice clouds, but still not as dense as the ceramic models. It's pretty much the same as the M105...heats up super fast like in a minute or so. Still unsure of battery life simply because it's my daily driver and i've only use the a/c adapter.

vape4life,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
well, tracking number says a few hours ago its left warehouse for transit from pheonix AZ, and colorado springs CO isnt very far away... so im pretty sure im getting my solo tomorrow, im so stoked. :D

Xchadb,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Dammmm...maybe I should have got it off amazon :/

I ordered it on Wednesday, hoping to get it last weekend. I don't think I will be getting for this weekend either..but I can always pray and do a rain dance or something....

At least I have my Other Solo:

red_solo_cup%2000.jpg

Maybe put some ABV milkshake in there or something :p

sessnet,

Lefthook

VapoMiner
@ Talkshowman

Good luck mate with giving up the joints, if anything i found i was more hooked on the ritual of rolling a fat one and smoking but i soon replaced this with the ritual of vaping ...

I am very happy with my SS solo no problems here at all.
With regards to the ABV , when i first started vaping i started on around 4 then moved up to 5 and then finished on 7, the higher temps for me was to get more of that ive just smoked a joint feel as that made the cross over easier but the abv was very dark and not much left in it. Now i start on 3 and never go pass setting 5 so my abv is a light-ish brown.

The abv is used mainly in butter but i do sometimes mix a fine grind of abv in with a load of peunut butter heat it in the mocrowave for a couple of mins and then spread it on some toast , seems to do the job and gets me so stoned. Also another thing to do with the solo stems once they are nice and oily is to heat some full fat milk and pop the stems in , the fat will absorb the oil leaving your stems clean and you also have a very potent THC milk drink. I have also put abv in capsules and taken 4 or 5 before a flight, was a very chilled flight in deed. I also keep my stems to either vape when i run out or mix in with some butter.

Lefthook,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
sessnet said:
Dammmm...maybe I should have got it off amazon :/

I ordered it on Wednesday, hoping to get it last weekend. I don't think I will be getting for this weekend either..but I can always pray and do a rain dance or something....

At least I have my Other Solo:

Maybe put some ABV milkshake in there or something :p

hah! nice :) yeah i feel like the less i try the better i do, sometimes i get WAY too caught up in the capabilities of each vape and shit ect.... sometimes you just need to try it to see if it works for you and dont lose sleep over it.

i know thiers some people here the just go nuts over it, if you really like it enough to research the crap out of it, you will prob love it, just like my omicron, eq, dbv, ssv, rev :)

oh and out for delivery today :)

Xchadb,
Top Bottom