Arizer Solo

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I have the vapecase hardcase as well and love it. I extended the battery opening to hold my medium Spacecase Stash Case as well. Works great! I would definitely recommend it for someone looking for a nice case to protect their Solo. EZVapes threw mine in for free with my Solo for $175.

Gonzo,

thecragus

I like the pipe case listed a couple pages back. The padding is wavy so the stems (with screens & MFLB battery caps) lie flat and don't roll. The end can hold the charger and one pill bottle, or two pill bottles (one for herb, one for ABV). So not quite as fancy but half the cost. And yes, the white "block" goes on top of the stems to keep them safe when closed. It was cut from the original foam that the Solo was packaged in.

Before this case, I was using a soft case but found myself always worrying about the stems breaking....

And yes, with the case packed with everything you see, it does "walk on water" as advertised, just don't let it float away while canoeing...

thecragus,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
bout to pull the trigger on this thing, should i order from puffitup's website with the 90 dollar off cupon and KNOW im getting a SS model, or order for amazon for real low cheap and take the gamble of knowing if its gonna be an SS bowl or not? I mean i know they honor warrantys but im pretty sure everyone here knows how i feel about warranties, i dont really care for em id rather buy a new unit cause im so impaitient :) Plus i like supporting companies that keep me happy, nothing is indestructable so i dont mind.

Also, what are the chances of me getting a real short stem to work with this thing?

Xchadb,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Xchadb said:
bout to pull the trigger on this thing, should i order from puffitup's website with the 90 dollar off cupon and KNOW im getting a SS model, or order for amazon for real low cheap and take the gamble of knowing if its gonna be an SS bowl or not? I mean i know they honor warrantys but im pretty sure everyone here knows how i feel about warranties, i dont really care for em id rather buy a new unit cause im so impaitient :) Plus i like supporting companies that keep me happy, nothing is indestructable so i dont mind.

Also, what are the chances of me getting a real short stem to work with this thing?

I can attest to the fact that Puffitup "is" good people and buy from them whenever I can. However I did ask the eBay seller about what they are carrying and he said the SS M106s are what they are shipping and he also claimed to be an "authorized" Arizer seller.

Sinclue,

mephisto

Hello X,
In regards to your short stem, it will work just fine. I used a tile saw to trim down my stems for
water use. The trim job took approx. 1.5 inch off. It is barely long enough to provide a good link to
a 14mm fitting. Hope helps...

mephisto,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
The Code was

"Arizersolo90"

no idea if its still valid. you can always give them a call or chat online with em too....

ru_frothi,

pecosthecat

Been really enjoying the solo these past couple of days. I lucked out given that my M106 has no robo-fart smells and the glass stems fit nicely. This is fast becoming my go-to vape for use at home. When out and about, I have been using the Thermovape.

pecosthecat,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
rufrothy said:
The Code was

"Arizersolo90"

no idea if its still valid. you can always give them a call or chat online with em too....

Just entered the coupon and it got $40 offf...down to $189.

stickstones,

vape4life

Banned for life
Got an M107 from Planet Vape (huge props), took a few cycles to burn off but now no smell/no bad taste. Runs pretty hot compared to my old M105, more on par with the M102. So I hit it around 3-4, I can see how it would kick ass for vapour bonging at 6/7, can't wait to get some nice glass. The heat-up time is lightning quick, you can be vaping in well under a minute. The M107 is a clear winner. I've seen no flaws save for a blemish in the paint, and a slightly glitchy power by pass adapter.

Planet Vape has the best customer service I think i've ever experienced. Got a bunch of free goodies and their communication is superb! Got a heads up on GonG adapters (both 14 and 18mm and I think carbed, or both), new high efficiency smaller bowl stem, and some other new accessories inc. one that apparently is gonna be a Solo gamer changer! (for stealth i think). Keep your eyes out on their site, the GonG is right around the corner.

What kind of glass have you guys been happy with using this vape? With the GonG adapter coming out, this opens up some options inc. both 14/18mm. I'm assuming a completely vertical alignment would be the best?

vape4life,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Good to know about some game changer & accessories coming vape4life... thks for sharing.

And YES, Planet Vape is AWESOME !!

As far as 'good' glass..... I'm still on the hunt. Being in Canada sucks for the good stuff. If I was near Barrie or Wassaga (splg?) I'd be hitting up Liquid Chrome to look at their selection. Just wish they'd hurry the hell up with their online store !!

smokum,

vape4life

Banned for life
PV is stocking a couple of black leaf bubblers so i'm thinking about it, but it's gonna be fun using a VXH hydratube with this thing when both the adapter and the HT's comes out.

I think Black Leaf and Ehle are pretty decent value for the money. Smaller is better I suppose for max. vapour density?

vape4life,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
EDIT:
"Arizersolo90" coupon code only seems to work on puffitup, not PlanetVape.ca .... :/

sessnet,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
You are completely correct. Was getting confused between the two sites and prices, my apologies.

So I just bought a Solo from PuffItUp and I'm officially on the Solo Bandwagon - can't wait!

Looks like I've got some reading and catching up to do as well.

sessnet,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
lol 'vape aquisition syndrome' has hit you hard recently sessnet! Did you just have the Eterra for all those years before coming to FC?

I think you'll enjoy the Solo.

WatTyler,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Yes! I only had the E-terra - and it still works fine!

I actually bought two of them...the first case of VAS? :brow:

Ever since I started going here - I keep seeing the Solo - and I figure it is a "must have". Although I am starting to see a pattern - I seem to be only interested in portable vapes.

So I must have "PVAS" :ko:

EDit: holy cow I see you've got a case of VAS yourself

sessnet,
I want to see a comparison video between the m105 and this new m107. I pissed as hell that they basically said I was wrong when I said it needed to be hotter. Now supposedly it is.

VapeNStone,

vape4life

Banned for life
VapeNStone said:
I want to see a comparison video between the m105 and this new m107. I pissed as hell that they basically said I was wrong when I said it needed to be hotter. Now supposedly it is.

It's hard to say, but i'm pretty sure my m107 is hotter than my m105 was. Either way I notice clouds with a 2 hole stem are denser/bigger, although there is a little bit more drag /milkshake effect. They'll continue to refine this vape. I'm just stoked I have no smell /robot fart whatsoever anymore and the taste is superb. I think the temp. spectrum is perfect.

vape4life,

GO!!bot

vape4life said:
VapeNStone said:

It's hard to say, but i'm pretty sure my m107 is hotter than my m105 was. Either way I notice clouds with a 2 hole stem are denser/bigger, although there is a little bit more drag /milkshake effect. They'll continue to refine this vape. I'm just stoked I have no smell /robot fart whatsoever anymore and the taste is superb. I think the temp. spectrum is perfect.

My M105 only gets my abv to an even brown, even on 7 and when hitting for a long time. Its def not dark brown. I dont mind it really I like it and use it pretty often

I have a friend, he also has a M105 and it hits about the same as mine

GO!!bot,
GO!!bot said:
vape4life said:
VapeNStone said:

My M105 only gets my abv to an even brown, even on 7 and when hitting for a long time. Its def not dark brown. I dont mind it really I like it and use it pretty often

I have a friend, he also has a M105 and it hits about the same as mine
Same here. Although my M103 gets my ABV very dark brown. I have been using that as a just a few hits hitter like a personal. Then I use my m105 as a party vape and pack the ever living shit out of it. Then I am able to get the draw speed down to where I need it to get good extraction.

VapeNStone,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Vapor S. Thompson said:
I just uploaded my review and demo of the Arizer Solo. I compare the M-104 and the M-106 in the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72gxdADBGNE

vape on and vape strong,

Vapor S. Thompson

Welcome!!!!

Nice video (great quality too). good demo on getting the stems to fit correctly.

The other big difference was the heat and the battery life. On my M104 that thing gets really hot. I know from conversations with Steve at arizer that he admitted they did lower temps and change other aspects of the software to improve warmup time and battery life in the M105's. He said in email to me when he sent my M106 warranty replacement that these latest unit he sent me was back to original temps. I grabbed my laser pyro and the batteries are dead so I need to order some new ones to verify but my M106 is not as hot as my M104. It doesn't produce the same thickness of cloud though glass BUT and a big BUT I get an extra 2+ sessions of battery life out of the M106 it seems. I have no issue with them tweaking the temp for optimal battery life etc. Even the M106 has no problems with concentrates IMO. The solo has plenty of heat for a portable. Both my M104 and M106 can easily turn the bottom layer black and most of the bowl dark brown after a few minutes in the crucible.

again and welcome.....

ru_frothi,
Top Bottom