Arizer Solo

Buzzbomb Almighty

Ataxia is not something you want have?
52 had to stop working?
Changed the way I think?
The SOLO helped me in a time of need!
I like mine, but with 3 Solos and an Air in use the other new Solo hasn't even been unboxed yet. That's the quartermaster mindset; I like spares. I like having lots of non-perishable food and enough dope for months as well.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I like mine, but with 3 Solos and an Air in use the other new Solo hasn't even been unboxed yet. That's the quartermaster mindset; I like spares. I like having lots of non-perishable food and enough dope for months as well.
Sorry to come off as some kind of hate?
I was bitter to leave a traveling job at such a young age & in youthful shape!

Human being’s in general don’t understand the need for relief?
The SOLO introduced be to vaping were flavor changed my perception!

Buzzbomb Almighty

Sorry to come off as some kind of hate?
I was bitter to leave a traveling job at such a young age & in youthful shape!
Human being’s in general don’t understand the need for relief?
The SOLO introduced be to vaping were flavor changed my perception!
No hate, no worries. I'm lucky to still be working even though I'm a senior now and the people at work understand that I have to go hit the Solo once in awhile when I start hurting. I stopped taking Tramadol for arthritis and started using more pot instead close to 3 years ago, and replaced smoking pot with the Solo about 4 years ago. That's when I joined this forum, and I think you were here waiting for me. :tup: I still call the tall Upline bubbler my ataxian piece.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No hate, no worries. I'm lucky to still be working even though I'm a senior now and the people at work understand that I have to go hit the Solo once in awhile when I start hurting. I stopped taking Tramadol for arthritis and started using more pot instead close to 3 years ago, and replaced smoking pot with the Solo about 4 years ago. That's when I joined this forum, and I think you were here waiting for me. :tup: I still call the tall Upline bubbler my ataxian piece.
Good to hear from you!
61 1/2 this day in the life on the pale blue dot we all live on!
I was looking at a Astro MAP and the EARTH is a tiny dot?
A SOLO rid me of 6 medication’s?
Drug free and reading daily mostly non-fiction SCIENCE & GEO POLITICS?

Buzzbomb Almighty

Good to hear from you!
61 1/2 this day in the life on the pale blue dot we all live on!
I was looking at a Astro MAP and the EARTH is a tiny dot?
A SOLO rid me of 6 medication’s?
Drug free and reading daily mostly non-fiction SCIENCE & GEO POLITICS?
After reading your raves about it for years, I finally ordered some Girl Scout Cookies today. I've been hitting the SOLO hard but instead of reading I've been watching old war documentaries, Jeopardy!, and some late night comedy/talk shows. Between them they probably give me a dose of poly-sci and current events. Canada is great for good cheap weed online now, so that's where my old age pension is going. :lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
After reading your raves about it for years, I finally ordered some Girl Scout Cookies today. I've been hitting the SOLO hard but instead of reading I've been watching old war documentaries, Jeopardy!, and some late night comedy/talk shows. Between them they probably give me a dose of poly-sci and current events. Canada is great for good cheap weed online now, so that's where my old age pension is going. :lol:
I have more VAP’s than necessary?
The SOLO is decent for MEDICAL reason’s.
GSC is one of my personal favorite’s.
MALIBU or NORTHERN CALIFORNIA is were Mine is grown?
I have seed’s of Girl Scout Cookie’s.to plant outside this spring.
My grow room inside my wife tore it up!
Outdoor growing is incredible and I like super long COLA’S!
Maybe COLAS are old fashion for the new generation?
Back in the 70’s my surfer buddies & I brought COLAS back from MAINLAND MEXICO before brick weed!
CANNABIS was free for surfer’s however we were the grower’s at the time.
CANNABIS is healthy compare to what’s legal?
Maybe their delusional??. (Who ever is responsible for the law’s?)

Last edited:

uncanni

That's the quartermaster mindset; I like spares. I like having lots of non-perishable food and enough dope for months as well.

I totally agree. These days, you never know what's around the corner! Let's say you were quarantined to your house: you'd survive. Not just survive: you'd thrive!!! We all know it's true: Money won't get you through times without dope!!!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've been poor. Never been rich, but I prefer to think of myself as a potential lottery winner.;)
My father-in-law (FRENCH) won the lottery and he was a Contractor of larger home’s!
I grew up in CALIFORNIA so my view is SKEWED! ($ is not the issue)

Let them eat cake?

VAPING CANNABIS IS so CIVILIZED
SOLO action if you’re current?

Last edited:

OF

My father-in-law (FRENCH) won the lottery and he was a Contractor of lager home’s!
I grew up in CALIFORNIA so my view is SKEWED! ($ is not the issue)

Let them eat cake?

I think Walter Matthau said it best, "My advice always has been and always will be, 'marry money'"? In any event, as the Brits say, 'well done, you!'.

And shouldn't the upgraded quote be 'let them vape (or even 'smoke') bunk weed'? Apologies to Marie A, of course.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think Walter Matthau said it best, "My advice always has been and always will be, 'marry money'"? In any event, as the Brits say, 'well done, you!'.

And shouldn't the upgraded quote be 'let them vape (or even 'smoke') bunk weed'? Apologies to Marie A, of course.

OF
You get it @OF
I love CANNABIS and a SOLO is the current way to enjoy MEDICATED LIFE!

I like POP CULTURE to a fault to some knuckle dragger’s!

gangababa

Oh! A medicated life for me
Looking out over the sea
No, my cannabis is not free
Nor will it me set free
However, as far as I can see
To whom all becomes known is the key
That Conscious One is me
Oh! It's a Solo life for we
31891d1581033885-post-pic-your-latest-purchase-part-2-terraza-view.jpg

uncanni

Oh! A medicated life for me
Looking out over the sea No, my cannabis is not free Nor will it me set free
However, as far as I can see To whom all becomes known is the key That Conscious One is me
Oh! It's a Solo life for we

Cannabis lets me see Where I can set myself free Not fooled by society Nor by the lies all round me In a mental autonomy My mind is freed by me.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Awake in the wee hours considering getting up to treat some pain, and came across an update on the Pale Blue Dot:
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/quirks/nas...-pale-blue-dot-image-30-years-later-1.5463974
Carl SAGAN is a big influence in my life!
Thank you for the link.
You made my morning.
Espresso this morning however LEMON HAZE is my medicine this day.
PALE BLUE DOT called EARTH to the ENGLISH speaking world.

I was a joint smoker until the SOLO expressed to me the FLAVOR hidden in CANNABIS?

Thank you being real!

OF

Hi folks, 60 year old new to the vape scene. I have a solo 1 and am enjoying the hell out of it.
Has anyone used an Ed's tnt solo wood stem? The short glass stem what is different about the vapeing experience?
First off, howdy! Welcome to the Forum, lotsa good folks around.....as you'll soon find out.

Great choice with Solo, as @ataxian reminds us 'they never seem to die', just produce vapor reliably every time asked to do so.

To your questions, lots of us have Ed's stems and love them. Mine is bog wood, kinda cool having something 5400 years old, older than the pyramids at Giza or Stonhendge…… One thing to understand is the bottom is Stainless Steel which pulls heat up and away from the load so you need to bump the heat up a step or two to get the same results you enjoy with the factory glass stems.

Shorter stems do fine, but the delivered vapor/air is hotter of course. For some this is not a problem, for some of us a problem sometimes, others go looking for even longer stems or WTs. There's also the shorter plastic topped stems from Air worth considering. They come in two lengths that are almost the same 60 and 70mm IIRC. They are not only a bit more compact but also 'plug into' 14mm GONG fittings so a WT with a female input is an automatic fit.

Welcome to the group, hope to see you around.

OF

Top Bottom