Arizer Solo

Stuman

Veteran of the psychic wars
Absolutely. I'm still getting it dialed in. I usually start on five and finish up on 6, I do about one and a half sessions per load. This thing is awesome

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Absolutely. I'm still getting it dialed in. I usually start on five and finish up on 6, I do about one and a half sessions per load. This thing is awesome
Whatever your personalize settings are for the SOLO!

3-4 for me!

I’m a lightweight however it work’s for me?

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
yO brO
you have an idea why my solo ii kicks me only at 220c? on 200c nothing
high tolerance?! need only the high rips? Or.......different herb aHa
My cure for a strain is 62%+1 or 2% either way.

3/4 is my setting.
3 with fresh batteries!
I don’t get medicated based on temperature.
Temperature is what many go by!
I go by feel!
My SOLO is very practical for my use!

OF

I'm still......playing with it.
I'm going for couchlock highs so I use 5and6.

Hey, this is not really that kind of a forum..... While you're not alone, there are impressionable young minds around?

In a rare serious moment here's a suggestion for you. You can (quickly) vape most of the THC out at lower temperatures (say 3?) then remove and save the load before it gets too brown (saving the 'heavy stuff'). Later, like at bed time, you can load up the partially vaped herb, crank up the heat, and harvest the 'couch lock' end of the spectrum. Can't do that blazing, of course, another advantage to vaping.

[serious mode off].

Regards to all.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey, this is not really that kind of a forum..... While you're not alone, there are impressionable young minds around?

In a rare serious moment here's a suggestion for you. You can (quickly) vape most of the THC out at lower temperatures (say 3?) then remove and save the load before it gets too brown (saving the 'heavy stuff'). Later, like at bed time, you can load up the partially vaped herb, crank up the heat, and harvest the 'couch lock' end of the spectrum. Can't do that blazing, of course, another advantage to vaping.

[serious mode off].

Regards to all.

OF
OF know’a lot about the SOLO!
I like the way it medicate’s & taste?

OF

OF know’a lot about the SOLO!
I like the way it medicate’s & taste?

Let's make that 'knew'? Due deference to what I've forgotten (and will soon forget as well).

Gotta agree with ya, it's a fine tool for sure. I still like the OG Solos.....in fact am about to see if this here one still works good as ever. Testing a new stem as well.

Regards to all.

OF

OF

Okay I'm digging the 3-4 heat range.
Definitely makes the taste better, I'm learning slowly.

Excellent. There is no 'right way' to Solo, you have to experiment and follow the results you like. FWIW, I'm a big fan of step 4 as well.

Remember, you can remove the partially vaped load after most/all of the THC has been vaporized out and save it for when you really want that 'couch lock' high you spoke of above (like at bedtime) when you can put it back in a stem, crank up the heat, and extract 'the heavy stuff' out.

Regards to all.

OF

Buzzbomb Almighty

I'll give it a go
Eventually you'll probably get into baking abv cookies and making LSD cocoa to clean your stems. I've been experimenting with how to vape shatter. I make a little disc out of some and press it into a screen, then drop it into the hot oven (I try to get it shatter side up) and pop a stem in and wait a few seconds for the magic to happen. I never liked oil, but this is much nicer.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Eventually you'll probably get into baking abv cookies and making LSD cocoa to clean your stems. I've been experimenting with how to vape shatter. I make a little disc out of some and press it into a screen, then drop it into the hot oven (I try to get it shatter side up) and pop a stem in and wait a few seconds for the magic to happen. I never liked oil, but this is much nicer.
LSD is what the older kid’s took!
CANNABIS was harmless compared!
The SOLO tasted way better than paper joint’s?
When CANNABIS was not monetary for we threw the joint’s in the sand after 2 or 3 hit’s.
Seem’s like less CANNABIS is needed 2–day?
+ medication is achieved with less material!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I remember that.....and the kids down the street when to the LDS church in the next town. Is that the same thing?

OF
ORANGE SUNSHINE was what the OLDER one’s called LSD?
WINDOW PANE was the name when the next baby boomer generation came of age!

SOLO’s where not present during the ERA?
The CITY worker’s had this paradise paved?
They did what society wanted?
SOLO is for living well!
JONI MITCHELL had a song of this place in time on the pale blue dot named: “ BIG YELLOW TAXI “
PANAMA RED was the strain consumed!
SEED’s we’re cleaned before rolling!
ALBUM COVER of a MUSIC of this time was the tool for cleaning our weed?
SORRY 2-think! (Human’s said: “U think too much”)
Blame the condition of mind function?

Last edited:

Choices

:D:D:D;););):)
BigBambu.jpg

OF

Do you guys remember an album called
"A child's garden of grass"
Or listen to any Firesign Theater?

You mean four guys living in an old Oleo Margarine factory? Naw never heard of them. Used to listen to them on their weekly radio show when I was 'down there' in school.

Nick Danger tolt me that. Third Eye, you know. Warned me about Fort Stinking Desert American Indian Monument and Cobalt Testing Range...…..

"We're all Bozos on this bus".

OF

Edit: I forgot (any guesses as to why?) to mention, 'A Child's Garden of Grass' has been republished so a new generation can enjoy it's wit and wisdom:
https://www.amazon.com/Childs-Garden-Grass-Reloaded-Marijuana/dp/1541011732

Tips like hiding your stash by throwing it way up high......works well for very short periods of time. Ernie told me so.

OF

Last edited:
Top Bottom