Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Unless I can figure out what "killed" Solo Og I am stuck with a pile of PVHES stems and GonGs that don't fit in the Solo 2.

Actually, my Air OG would work with the PVHES items. Now more thought required...
O0SS5kY.jpg

A company is coming to clean my pool tile.
SOLO before!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
We had one hell of a snow storm.. I ended up having to run to the store around 630 last night and I guess I ended up at the watering hole, so now I’m at home snowed in with lots of shoveling to do, but I’m hungover so I’m gunna have some water, tea, and some a stem in the solo. Revival.

I am looking for stainless oil/concentrate pads for the Solo. I got one with my Fury and I love it. No changing out cotton or old vaped weed.

I didn't see any for the Solo but I'm sure one of the other vape pads will fit. Anyone know who's pad is the same size as the Solo?

Thanks

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You mean Raglan and yes I surfed there many times. The surf in my local area is very good too. Reef and points breaks. Great quality Just like the vapor from a Solo.
When I lived at V-LAND in the 70's I had some friend's from ragland. (THEY WERE KIWI'S)
Californians WERE GANGA FARMER'S.

wE ONLY SMOKED JOINT'S HOWEVER A SOLO WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL = bitd (BACK-IN-THE-DAY!
1ZkRujy.jpg

CALIFORNIA LIFE! (not bad really)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian having a bent stem in your honor.

Just one more bowl?
I just had ESPRESSO and now a STEM (BENT) SOLO = CIVILIZED LIFE

Be-4 reading NON-FICTION = FEED YOUR BRAIN = STUDY

CANNABIS the GLOBAL TREE 4 da PLANET

LEVEL 4 is my ZONE

I found MR. GOODBAR = SOLO LIFE

HUMAN WANT'S R out of control!

@lazylathe Just my POV?

SOLO the best portable 4 CIVILIZED LIVING

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Happy happy 4/20 solo stoking

Just one more bowl!
421 + SOLO + CANNABIS + H2O PATH = CIVILZED (I could be?)
420 was so great that we should honor CANNABIS everyday!

dry LEVEL 3
WET level 4
OK some R HIGHER on the LEVEL?

Many make PORTABLES however the SOLO does the job. (POV)

U CAN NOT VAPORIZE SOME ELEMENT'S?

SOLO IF YOUR NOT SCARED?

OF

It's 06.40am Sunday morning NZT. WAKE N BAKE Solo OG style. Level 7 clouds in the morning.

Just one more bowl.

So, with due apologies to the British Empire, we can say 'the sun never sets on Solo users', right? I don't know about you, but I find that comforting.

And the just one more bowl thing brings up another idea, at what point do we have someone (worldwide) enjoying a stem in Solo/Air/ArGo 'round the clock'? Torch to the new runner thing, like our own Olympic thing, only different?

Might be kind of fun to schedule out, you know, sign up for shits and all. Agree that you will enjoy a stem between 0345 and 0355 GMT and then again between 1705 and 1715........ A day of continuous 'chain vaping'.

Be nice to know you were 'vaping this stem for the team', wouldn't it?

Think anyone would notice?

OF

Top Bottom