Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My wife thinks I buy too many vapes as well. She couldn't understand why I needed the Solo I as a backup. But we've been together so long she's not going to leave me because of that.

I'm lucky she's a great women. A bit like my OG Solo really.
My family is so cool!

My wife is smoking HOT and very SMART.

She doesn't like CANNABIS however she know's it's good for me!

Is the SOLO 2 what U bought or the SOLO 1?

My SOLO was like a GUITAR?

ataxian,

Nok21

I took a break from the forums, and in the time I picked up an Arizer Solo for $129.99.

It has completely turned into my daily driver thanks to the whip attachment from Eds TnT- I highly recommend it!

I wish Arizer wasn't so shady with their discounts though.

A week or two ago the puffitup discount would work on the charging dock, but after a call I found out Arizer is putting a block on any product discounts..

Solid vape, Favorite Ive owned but not sure how I feel about Arizer retracting their discounts- not cool.

Currently working on making a base for my solo base on @Pipes idea. Not going well but it will get there. Anyone have a source for o-rings? Amazon only offers a pack of 100 at the moment.

OF

I took a break from the forums, and in the time I picked up an Arizer Solo for $129.99.

It has completely turned into my daily driver thanks to the whip attachment from Eds TnT- I highly recommend it!

I wish Arizer wasn't so shady with their discounts though.

Glad to hear you got an excellent price on an excellent vape. Solo Is are definitely a value buy these days, they are just as good as they ever were. A guy with one is 'well armed' indeed.

I cannot agree that there's anything shady or underhanded about the way Arizer markets their products. It's there call and that practice is both common, long standing and widespread in many markets. It's called "Fair Trade', not the new idea of being sure workers in 3rd world places get more money, but the original one of setting uniform pricing by contractual agreement.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fair-trade

Arizer won't wholesale to Dealers who won't agree, very simple choice. And the Dealers are required to pass that requirement on. Nothing shady, all legal and up front. And common.

We can argue about lower prices, protecting small businesses, stifling competition and so on. And of course with it the idea of recovering the costs of bringing a new product to market which enables the next new product for us to pick from. But I'd like to point out that it's only for a while typically. That Solo I we were talking about above used to be very expensive too. Now that the cost has been recovered (hopefully.....) and the demand tapered off, supply being the same as before the price is lower......much much lower?

Capitalism works that way, great system IMO. It gives us lots of exciting new stuff to pick from.

Getting the newest/greatest has a cost, you and I get to decide if it's worth it or not. When the price comes down I might buy another Solo II or ArGo, or a first Air II for that matter. I just didn't see enough advantage over Air I to justify today's prices. Randy will continue to offer us the best prices he legally can I believe.

Weekend regards to all.

OF

Nok21

@OF- I may have used the wrong term, I suppose it was a minor disappointment. I agree with what you have said. Regardless, Arizer has such high quality that I don't question their decision. In fact I feel they sell their vapes at a very fair price for their high quality.

When the time comes I'll have to upgrade to one of the newer batteries, power adapter and one of Ed's stems.

I cannot wait see what is to come next!

Fuzzy Dunlop

Hi everyone!

So it's been a few months since I've owned the Solo and I must applaud Arizer on making such a wonderful device. Hasn't let me down at all, very dependable and sturdy. I found the 'pull' at first had a little bit too much resistance but then realised I was packing slightly too much in there and now it's fine :)

A close friend has the Mighty which is also a very good vape. No resistance at all on that thing, like you can't really tell how much you got going on :whoa:

In a strange way that's why I prefer my Solo :rofl:

Also just like to thank the kind folks in here for their advice and what not, much appreciated.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi everyone!

So it's been a few months since I've owned the Solo and I must applaud Arizer on making such a wonderful device. Hasn't let me down at all, very dependable and sturdy. I found the 'pull' at first had a little bit too much resistance but then realised I was packing slightly too much in there and now it's fine :)

A close friend has the Mighty which is also a very good vape. No resistance at all on that thing, like you can't really tell how much you got going on :whoa:

In a strange way that's why I prefer my Solo :rofl:

Also just like to thank the kind folks in here for their advice and what not, much appreciated.
Da SOLO is a very NO-NONSENSE DEVICE!

I have had one since they 1st came out!

Trying to buy a new one.

ENJOY!

PS Da glass stem's have a pure taste!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian i finally decided on the OG over the solo2. I ordered from @PuffItUp so I know if I ever have any issues I’ll be covered by the best.

Use what works!

The solo is FLAVOR!

You can’t vaporize serial numbers, ain’t that right, @Quetzalcoatl !

Stay Civilized!
I got a old one coming with little use.
Next x? Maybe

SOLO = PRACTICAL UNIT = CIVILIZED & better than SMOKING!

Plus I have too many GonG'S that want to EXPERIMENT?

OF

@ataxian will you paint this one pink? I go in phases of BLAND and SPRING colors. Lately I like boring colors!

You know, @ataxian has a good idea here maybe? Since he painted it pink, nobody has tried to steal it.......

And there have been no hurricanes in his neighborhood. Or Mountain Lion attacks?

You never really know with Ataxian you know.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You know, @ataxian has a good idea here maybe? Since he painted it pink, nobody has tried to steal it.......

And there have been no hurricanes in his neighborhood. Or Mountain Lion attacks?

You never really know with Ataxian you know.

OF
Funny
@OF
Your da real deal!

I searched HI & LOW for a PORTABLE VAPORIZER.

Da SOLO 4 da $ makes sense to me?

Fluff & Bling I get!

DA SOLO is the all mighty wonder of "Da PALE BLUE DOT"! (in my humble option)

The most sense able portable is a SOLO. (batteries of course)

GSC or GDP work well n' a SOLO!

Is your belt buckle large?!

Is it to make up for something?

Looking for MR. GOODBAR? (DIANE KEATON early 70's) FILM!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Solo I is great. But what about Solo I and II at the same time?

I've done it. In the quiet of my shed when no one is looking. The cloud production was amazing. Not to be attempted my novices
Good to be an expert!

My 21 year old MILLENNIAL I get her strain's I pick.
I had a JAR (OZ about) of GDP missing?
So I loaded up GSC before lunch.
This batch of GDP (LOVE at NIGHT)
2 OZ's/ZIP'S = family fuel 1/GDP + 1/GSC = MAXFLIGHT

MAXFLIGHT = CIVILIZED

My new SOLO can't wait to MEDICATE with it!

DA FLAVOR is very PURE & the EFFECT is INTENSE!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The draw resistance of the Solo is a interesting topic discussed here and in forums all over the net. Like many I don't mind the draw resistance because the vapor quality is so good. Less air more vapor makes for tasty milky hits.
My new SOLO came today!

This thing is POWERFUL. (I'm a light weight)
wG2Xslm.jpg

This new one 2 me is amazing!

F^CK'N POWERFUL? (My comprehension is high end)

@OF why don't school's pass out SOLO's? (UNI/COLLEGE)?

CANNABIS is SAFE?

Last edited:
I have owned my Solo for 2 years and I absolutely love it. Easily the best handheld [dry herb] vape I own.

Kudos to Arizer

EDIT: I was editing my post to clarify that the Solo is my best DRY HERB vape that I own and it made me wonder...... is is possible to use the Solo for concentrates e.g. rosin?

Maybe with a different attachment??? I guess it depends if it gets hot enough.

Thanks

Last edited:

pulpF

So I didn't managed to revive my Solo I... yet!

I bought some thermal conductive 'paste', similar to what you'd use on a CPU, but thicker, and temperature rated higher than the solo goes. No luck, going to have to resign it to a summer project.

However I did get my Solo II, and I am so very happy with it. The speed which is heats up is ridiculous, and that means it retains a constant temperature when hitting on it. The shape is better in my hand, and the battery last way longer. I find it altogether a better experience than the first Solo. I suppose my only gripe is that I don't have a need to control the temperature to such a degree (hehe) that it enables. The seven heat options and two button control on my first solo was fine for me.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
EDIT: I was editing my post to clarify that the Solo is my best DRY HERB vape that I own and it made me wonder...... is is possible to use the Solo for concentrates e.g. rosin?

Maybe with a different attachment??? I guess it depends if it gets hot enough.

Thanks

I've made concentrate sandwiches from hemp fiber by placing a flattened BB sized amount of concentrate in the middle of the hemp fiber and vaped it at max. It works but you can't get that one big hit like a device that was made for concentrates.

I've also made similar concentrate sandwiches with herb. I liked the herb approach better.

Both approaches worked for me but the trick is not to put so much concentrate in that it leaks past the sandwich. Start small.....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've made concentrate sandwiches from hemp fiber by placing a flattened BB sized amount of concentrate in the middle of the hemp fiber and vaped it at max. It works but you can't get that one big hit like a device that was made for concentrates.

I've also made similar concentrate sandwiches with herb. I liked the herb approach better.

Both approaches worked for me but the trick is not to put so much concentrate in that it leaks past the sandwich. Start small.....
I have put a small pinch of SHATTER in COTTON in many vaporizer's (plug and port).
FlOWER = SOLO = LEVEL 3 with this one!
CONCENTRATES = YOUR DEAL?
09WnXw1.jpg

SOLO if your not scared?
@stickstones U heard that?
CIVILIZED?
Not 2-day!

Last edited:

Cjisohsocool

Woke up this morning my Solo won't heat up unless it's literally fully charged. Even at 5 or 6 lights of battery but it won't get past the first light when trying to heat up, and just turn off. Wondering if it's a battery issue or something else, it is a few years old

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Woke up this morning my Solo won't heat up unless it's literally fully charged. Even at 5 or 6 lights of battery but it won't get past the first light when trying to heat up, and just turn off. Wondering if it's a battery issue or something else, it is a few years old
I changed the battery in my OLD SOLO the 2nd time.
Not fixed?

So I bought a SOLO 1 and it work's great!
7ASKJ7q.jpg

I was at 5 (LEVEL)
4 is my level on my new SOLO. (WORK'S so WELL)

Last edited:

OF

@ataxian, I don't know how you did it, but all the talk about your Solo OG dying made my Solo go wonky.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Sure, lose Ataxian. I mean he's fun and all, but if he's breaking gear from afar......... We don't have to kill him, at least not yet. Maybe we just bribe a Mod to change his password to something like 'SurfersAreWimps' he'd never guess?

OF

Razshiro

@ataxian, I don't know how you did it, but all the talk about your Solo OG dying made my Solo go wonky.

Had a session, then tried to turn on a second time, no charging lights no heating lights just a beep when plugged in or taken off the charger.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I just tried my OG solo and i have the same problem :(, i guess its' the battery because my Solo stay unused for while, i don't think it's worth to change the battery for my use, 40€ for a battery is too much for me ....

Top Bottom