Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@SloJimFizz I hear ya!

Do what fits your style!

I had VAS once.
I still have GAS.
Lately I build tanks and make my own COILS.
0 = NICOTINE EJUICE + (cannabis only)
I'm hooked on CONCENTRATES.

VAPORIZER'S all have a heating element and a air path. (basically a over priced blow dryer)

The SOLO is {basic; cheap; taste acceptable}
When mine dies I'll get a new one.

Some say I'm JADED?
Maybe so?
CIVILIZED is the goal of all of us!

I tried so many and settled for a SOLO.

Last edited:

kilrtjat

Accessory Maker
I just 'got' what was bothering me about the above quote (yeah, some of us are slower than some of you other guys....). "Next time I try something else" might make a fun tombstone, no? More fun than the normal ones (AKA the ones the straight people pick) anyway.

OF
My English is very basic. I can not capture the essence of your message. Another I bought Bounless CFC. Mainly because it's in my pocket at home. The solo is in the pocket as a vibrator. Otherwise the Solo works great. But ... I would close it.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I had VAS once.
I still have GAS.

I'm hooked on CONCENTRATES.

The SOLO is {basic; cheap; taste acceptable}

When mine dies I'll get a new one.

CIVILIZED is the goal of all of us!

I tried so many and settled for a SOLO.

My Vas has been cured for now. Concentrate delivery method is next on the list.
Gas will never cease, just circles around.
Your pink Solo getting so much playing time next to your pink Evo eased my decision making. My Solo is an OG one that can do the Power Adaptor mode. And was cheap.(Love the Classifieds here) :rockon:
Trying to get my mitts on a power adaptor for this bad boy now. PAAS sets in. :peace:

OF

My English is very basic. I can not capture the essence of your message. Another I bought Bounless CFC. Mainly because it's in my pocket at home. The solo is in the pocket as a vibrator. Otherwise the Solo works great. But ... I would close it.

Sorry, bad joke? It occurs to me "Next time I try something else" (rather than life) would make a funny tombstone. Such were common in the 'wild west'. One I recall near my family graves from those days is "Here lies Sally Mann, lived an old widow but died an old Mann". Folks back then didn't have much to amuse each other with, I guess?

http://www.funny-jokes-quotes-sayings.com/funny-tombstone-sayings.html

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My Vas has been cured for now. Concentrate delivery method is next on the list.
Gas will never cease, just circles around.
Your pink Solo getting so much playing time next to your pink Evo eased my decision making. My Solo is an OG one that can do the Power Adaptor mode. And was cheap.(Love the Classifieds here) :rockon:
Trying to get my mitts on a power adaptor for this bad boy now. PAAS sets in. :peace:
I learn as I go!
My wife say's, "no torch"!
Then she say's, "you have more than you can handle"!

So to MEDICATE correctly I behave somewhat!

The SOLO at 420 with her and a GLASS of wine is accepted.

SOLO = CIVILIZED

PINK is just another color?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Women can be so cruel, can't they? OK, so you're not as young as when she first met you but the proper attitude was summed up by a co worker for me years ago:

"I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was".

Words to live by.

OF
qwTq9Ie.jpg

WOMEN are the controllers of the MALE.

IKR (I know right) I should get a SOLO2 however my SOLO 1 won't die?
I tried to kill it?
It won't die?
How can I justify a new SOLO?
I want one real bad.

KIEF + SOUR DIESEL + DRY STEM + SOLO =
OUTER SPACE = CIVILIZED

kilrtjat

Accessory Maker
I put a reference to the 3D model for repair damaged bottom in the my signature. Finally, I have it tested on the device. Thank you ;) And apparently fits perfectly. You can print on a 3D printer or machine the CMM. I would also put the Paypal Donate button but paypal do not run servers :D:D:D

lookhigh

FC member
IKR (I know right) I should get a SOLO2 however my SOLO 1 won't die?
I tried to kill it?
It won't die?
How can I justify a new SOLO?
I want one real bad.

KIEF + SOUR DIESEL + DRY STEM + SOLO =
OUTER SPACE = CIVILIZED

Accidentally drop it???? No that will not kill the solo.
Leave behind a car wheel??? No will not kill a solo either.
Let the dog use as a toy??? No not a good idea anyway.
Simplest is to disconnect the battery and have a sad look on your face when your wife is looking at you (don't forget the puppy dog eyes look)
And you still have a working backup.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian - Take it surfing with you! Or... just toss it in the pool:smug:. Just kidding, I don't think I could do that to my solo.
I'm hyper cheap (NOW)!
Before = (Hardly)!

New SOLO when this one dies.
It's @OF = fault!

The SOLO is pretty incredible in my lack of experience?

I found the PALE BLUE DOT!

Now I want a BLUE SOLO!

See what you made me doing?
Keeping my OLD one however I think VAS is coming back?

What is the difference with the WHITE SOLO?

I think @poonman said something?

OF

Your solos battery is proof the OFs gadget works well.

Yep, can't beat 'Ataxian tested'. If he can't break it, it's gotta be ready to play Broadway.

Not to take anything away from our Ataxian, of course, you can be sure he went through a mountain of bud trying to run that battery into the dirt......look how many stems and WTs gave their all in that effort?

He does have a way of building confidence, doesn't he? And some think he's just another pretty face.....

OF

Buzzbomb Almighty

I put a reference to the 3D model for repair damaged bottom in the my signature. Finally, I have it tested on the device and apparently fits perfectly. You can print on a 3D printer or machine the CMM. I would also put the Paypal Donate button but paypal do not run servers :D:D:D

Thanks for posting that, I will try to send the link to my jeweller friend and see if he can open it and use it to program his machine. A very low-tech fix I've considered is wrapping the bottom of the Solo in a tight layer of plastic wrap and spritz with Pam, mixing up some autobody filler in a little tray and setting it in. Remove the Solo as soon as it sets and shape and drill it out. I'm supposing I can find matching screws just a little longer. That one is sort of the reverse of the process we use for casting lead pyramid sinkers for fishing.
@ataxian the difference with the white solo is fluted air holes in the oven, (anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yep, can't beat 'Ataxian tested'. If he can't break it, it's gotta be ready to play Broadway.

Not to take anything away from our Ataxian, of course, you can be sure he went through a mountain of bud trying to run that battery into the dirt......look how many stems and WTs gave their all in that effort?

He does have a way of building confidence, doesn't he? And some think he's just another pretty face.....

OF
I grew up in a heavenly place.
Heavenly life so far.
SOLO brings joy, peace, happiness!
If we have to move to another forum it will be sad!
CANNABIS is safer lemonade?
Why is it prohibited?

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
My 3 favorite words when tracking: Out for Delivery :rockon:
Have a brand new Solo headed my way. The short stint I had with the OG unit left a pretty good impression on me. Was without one for about a day before ordering a new one. Thought about a II, but being a cheap bastard I've always waited for next gen stuff (video games,guitar pedals,cell phones...)to come out to pounce on previous models price drop.
@OF recommends to hold off the maiden voyage till an 8-10 hour (overnight) first charge on the Solo 2, is that the same on the Solo 1 as well? Then don't do a second charge till the initial charge is down to 1 light, or lower?

OF

@OF recommends to hold off the maiden voyage till an 8-10 hour (overnight) first charge on the Solo 2, is that the same on the Solo 1 as well? Then don't do a second charge till the initial charge is down to 1 light, or lower?

Yep, I'm guessing about Solo II (I haven't seen, let alone tested, one yet) but it's for sure my advice on Solo I (and a bunch of those we know).

I wouldn't go nuts on running it down to one, don't push it below that (every time you do eats up battery). I suggest keeping an eye on it and if I'm down to a LED or two (or even 3?) and it's convenient to recharge I do it. Just avoid the urge to 'top it up' after a session or two, 'cycle life' limits come basically from recharges.

Most important, probably, is to not obsess over the battery life to the point it interferes with your enjoyment of the vape you bought to use?

Regards to all.

OF

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Here is a picture of the Cool Booster XXL. It does a good job of cooling the vapor. I used temp six with the Solo. I normally use temp 4 and 5. It did use up all the goodies in the cannabis in one 12 min session. Which makes sense, higher temp quicker your load is spent.

I also tried out the 3 D Atomic Booster with the shorter piece I still used temp 4 and 5. It did give more flavor than the extended Booster XXL. At night I use high temps for pain so it will work well for me. With both pieces it felt good in the mouth with the finer tip.

1AVDHhG.jpg

mx4nvJz.jpg

A very attractive piece along with the fine tapered tip. The Solo is fun to add various mouthpieces/stems. I will still use the wooden piece I have out in the garden. This piece would be too delicate. I wanted to get a pic.

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
The Solo is fun to add various mouthpieces/stems.
I'm hunting for different stems now.
That XXL one would last me right about 2 stems full before I'm sweeping it up. :D
That little one is sweet, I'm liking that size, being smaller than the original stems.
I'm liking Eds Stems and want one, but really like the look and size of his Air stem that is 3 inches instead of 4. Would that go on the solo no problem, and is the shorter length gonna make the vapor too hot?
My two new companions:
Can have my flower and dab cocktail
Cl25zFd.jpg

Top Bottom