• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@SloJimFizz the tiny stem I have pictured above from @Ed's TnT doesnt cool the vapor much if at all for me. I think it's too short IMO. It gives good flavor but you need to be at temp 4 or 3. It is delicate and a pretty piece. There is the Atomic Booster Stem that Ed has on his website.

Here's the picture below.

This is the Atomic Flow Booster from @Ed's TnT this uses a basket screen. This works better to cool the vapor. I'm not sure if this is in stock?

NapuFVq.jpg

Last edited:

OF

Gentle Friends,

I just enjoyed a great 're acquaintance with an old friend', Solo and bent factory stems!

The other day I realized I'd misplaced my bent stems (at one point I had two kicking around.....) so it was 'Randy to the rescue' again. Ten bucks each shipped and I had two more in a few days with 'no drama'. Got to love service like that.

Anyway, on whim, I grabbed one and loaded it. Then picked up an old beat up Solo I rather than the brand new Solo II next to it. And headed into the garden to see what was up.

What a treat. I automatically took to tipping the stem to control flow (I sip, so this is a very nice feature) and counting on the wider lips above the flats to keep hold. This one has a useful o-ring fitted (stem doesn't move on it's own) so my mind wondered off enjoying what was going on around me rather than looking at the vape and all.

Those who have lost, broken, forgot or ignored their bent stems are encouraged to find them again (or get more) and give them another try. Truly delightful, but like many things easy to lose sight of when shiny new things come along.

I'm glad I found an old friend again, I predict we're going to spending some 'quality time' in the near feature.

Regards to all.

OF

CarolKing

For the last 6 months or so I've been using the bent shorty PVHES turbo stem from PV. It uses less cannabis so it's easy to micro dose with if that's what you choose.

Usually the cannabis is done after a 12 min session whereas with the regular stems I get 2 twelve min sessions. It cuts the cannabis amount in half of what you would normally use. I look forward to using all my stems with the new Solo 2 as well.

mmtiwdz.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
For the last 6 months or so I've been using the bent shorty PVHES turbo stem from PV. It uses less cannabis so it's easy to micro dose with if that's what you choose.

Usually the cannabis is done after a 12 min session whereas with the regular stems I get 2 twelve min sessions. It cuts the cannabis amount in half of what you would normally use. I look forward to using all my stems with the new Solo 2 as well.

mmtiwdz.jpg
@CarolKing My SOLO will not die?
I want a VERSION 2 however I'm accused of being EXCESSIVE?
uC4wFLr.jpg

My SOLO will not die?
I want a new one!
It taste pretty amazing still?
CHEAP as well.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@CarolKing My SOLO will not die?
I want a VERSION 2 however I'm accused of being EXCESSIVE?
uC4wFLr.jpg

My SOLO will not die?
I want a new one!
It taste pretty amazing still?
CHEAP as well.

Mine was too new to die....
Solo 3 or 4 be out by then....

So I sold it...not so cheap either... no more soloing for me....
On the fence about solo 2 now...
Was dead cert at first....

Miss my solo.....

Now on the hunt to fill the void....
Variety is the spice of life right....??????

AJS

Calm Consistency
ruly delightful, but like many things easy to lose sight of when shiny new things come along.
That was my first purchase with my Solo 2...the bent stem. OG so lucky it came stock ... should with the 2 as well. I love it and use it almost exclusively. Actually ... I haven't used the stock straight stems once since getting it.

@kellya86
Solo 2 has two colors ... that's variety enough right? ;)

OF

That was my first purchase with my Solo 2...the bent stem. OG so lucky it came stock ... should with the 2 as well. I love it and use it almost exclusively. Actually ... I haven't used the stock straight stems once since getting it.
I'm with you, not my first choice of stems. I'd like to have at least one of each come with the package.....I just don't want to pay the extra costs.

Then again, maybe it's like Gillette making their money selling blades not razors in the end? That is they hope we all follow after @ataxian and buy lots and lots of replacement stems. Being able to cap preloaded stems is very nice, giving away caps makes sense?

OF

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Been trying out several stems for my Solo in hopes to make it more travel friendly and add a touch more stealth.

gcoG5U7.jpg

Got a sweet, older than anything,Bog Wood stem from @Ed's TnT. This is the 3" Air sized stem with a metal piece that fits the Solo. The 4 inch Solo stem Ed offers was a touch long for my wants, this one is perfect. The bowl size is pretty large, it held .25 finely ground on it. :nod: (was wondering why the bowl kept on churning out vape) The abv reminded me of what comes out of my Plenty dosing capsule. Very evenly browned all the way through. Seems to prefer a fine ground as opposed to a course one. It real gets rolling with the finer grind of my S&B grinder.
Awesome piece. Thanks Ed!

Got a Sneaky Pete's short Black Glass stem. This thing looks awesome, small and stealthy on the Solo. Hits great too, just like the OG bent stem. Thick glass stem as well, has already survived a short fall to a tile floor. :uhoh:

uoZlu2l.jpg

Last, and due to its size, the least.
This is a Planet Vape stealth adaptor for the Solo. It is freakin tiny, and the bowl size is a shorty. The thing hits surprisingly hard. The site says you can put it in a cup with air holes in the bottom, and use a drinking straw for the vape action. Tried it, it works great, but how healthy can using a straw be? Imma gonna check into making a tiny whip for it. It does take stealth to the next level.

oALxf6i.jpg

lRVypb6.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Been trying out several stems for my Solo in hopes to make it more travel friendly and add a touch more stealth.

gcoG5U7.jpg

Got a sweet, older than anything,Bog Wood stem from @Ed's TnT. This is the 3" Air sized stem with a metal piece that fits the Solo. The 4 inch Solo stem Ed offers was a touch long for my wants, this one is perfect. The bowl size is pretty large, it held .25 finely ground on it. :nod: (was wondering why the bowl kept on churning out vape) The abv reminded me of what comes out of my Plenty dosing capsule. Very evenly browned all the way through. Seems to prefer a fine ground as opposed to a course one. It real gets rolling with the finer grind of my S&B grinder.
Awesome piece. Thanks Ed!

Got a Sneaky Pete's short Black Glass stem. This thing looks awesome, small and stealthy on the Solo. Hits great too, just like the OG bent stem. Thick glass stem as well, has already survived a short fall to a tile floor. :uhoh:

uoZlu2l.jpg

Last, and due to its size, the least.
This is a Planet Vape stealth adaptor for the Solo. It is freakin tiny, and the bowl size is a shorty. The thing hits surprisingly hard. The site says you can put it in a cup with air holes in the bottom, and use a drinking straw for the vape action. Tried it, it works great, but how healthy can using a straw be? Imma gonna check into making a tiny whip for it. It does take stealth to the next level.

oALxf6i.jpg

lRVypb6.jpg
Very nice indead!
SOLO = CIVILIZED
hztzsmV.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
This is the Atomic Flow Booster from @Ed's TnT this uses a basket screen. This works better to cool the vapor. I'm not sure if this is in stock?

For anyone throughout the EU, another place to find the glass on Ed's if it isn't in stock is: http://www.vaporisateur.net

It's French but the side menu is English & it's easy enough to find whatever you might be looking for if you don't speak French. The glass is from MyVapeLab in France, the same folks Ed speaks so highly of and you can also find many of Ed's pieces here as well. Apparently they have a partnership of sorts to cover both sides of the pond: a new world order of fine vaping accessories. Prices are good, no extra customs and of course you'll be enjoying your purchase sooner. I've been looking at these recently and the thumbs up from @CarolKing is enough for me to get off my ass and pull the trigger!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
For anyone throughout the EU, another place to find the glass on Ed's if it isn't in stock is: http://www.vaporisateur.net

It's French but the side menu is English & it's easy enough to find whatever you might be looking for if you don't speak French. The glass is from MyVapeLab in France, the same folks Ed speaks so highly of and you can also find many of Ed's pieces here as well. Apparently they have a partnership of sorts to cover both sides of the pond: a new world order of fine vaping accessories. Prices are good, no extra customs and of course you'll be enjoying your purchase sooner. I've been looking at these recently and the thumbs up from @CarolKing is enough for me to get off my ass and pull the trigger!
WELCOME to the best portable ever made!
Hp2WkJW.jpg

I love my OLD SOLO. (OK side of ROSIN)
As we say in CALI: "If your not MEDICATED your not doing it right!"
@kellya86 their really cheap right now?

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

WELCOME to the best portable ever made!
Hp2WkJW.jpg

I love my OLD SOLO. (OK side of ROSIN)
As we say in CALI: "If your not MEDICATED your not doing it right!"
@kellya86 their really cheap right now?

You Know, just little closer to the pool. Pink Solo into pool. Then you could quickly order a Solo II while your pink Solo dries out.

New Solo II = CIVILIZED

OF

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED
SOLO 1 = WORK'S
SOLO 2 = When SOLO 1 die's?

The first statement I think is a given.

The second, while certainly accurate as far as it goes, IMO seriously understates it? Lots of vapes work. Many even work well, some of those outstandingly well (worthy of mention in that regard). Solo is, I think at or very near the top of that list of portables.....a top recommendation. An adjective or two further define might be in order?

The 3rd, is subjective. Right from your POV? For some, many/most of those buying a first portable Solo II has advantages (if only psychological) that override this. But for guys with solid, known well running Solo Is I agree there's really little reason to 'upgrade' for lots of us. Longer battery life is nice and all, but is it worth the nearly $100 premium on Solo I right now? In general, I think not and I've owned/tried both. If you've got discretionary money to spend and feel the urge, fine. Otherwise I suggest you consider 'going home with the same partner you came with'. If Solo is working for you, IMO little is to be gained.

Consider some of that lovely top shelf? Or maybe more glass to break?

OF

CarolKing

The bottom line is how well a vaporizer works and extracts the oil from your product. The Solo or the Solo 2 gets you just as medicated. The Solo 2 just has more options to use and play with. More bells and whistles are fun but not necessary. I'm glad I have 3 Solos in my household now.

I do have an Air but I don't use it that often. I used it a lot when I first received it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The first statement I think is a given.

The second, while certainly accurate as far as it goes, IMO seriously understates it? Lots of vapes work. Many even work well, some of those outstandingly well (worthy of mention in that regard). Solo is, I think at or very near the top of that list of portables.....a top recommendation. An adjective or two further define might be in order?

The 3rd, is subjective. Right from your POV? For some, many/most of those buying a first portable Solo II has advantages (if only psychological) that override this. But for guys with solid, known well running Solo Is I agree there's really little reason to 'upgrade' for lots of us. Longer battery life is nice and all, but is it worth the nearly $100 premium on Solo I right now? In general, I think not and I've owned/tried both. If you've got discretionary money to spend and feel the urge, fine. Otherwise I suggest you consider 'going home with the same partner you came with'. If Solo is working for you, IMO little is to be gained.

Consider some of that lovely top shelf? Or maybe more glass to break?

OF
PROFESSOR @OF

I like my SOLO 1 because it has sentimental value.

Like my first cordless (MAKITA) drill.

A second SOLO would be nice like the SOLO 2 however I broke some vaporizers lately and ordered some more water pipes I don't need.

My OLD SOLO is so strong. (too young to die)

WILLIE NELSON'S guitar ("TRIGGER") is 80 years old.

Like a High Level ENGINEER told me once:
If it's not broke don't fix it!

Maybe It doesn't apply but it's built into my DNA?

Next year? (maybe)

For now it's not broke!
Dv102sA.jpg

CIVILIZATION = THOMAS PAINE would be blown away by the SOLO!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This or older..???
I have some of these....
Dc6t9ux.jpg

Im going back to Makita... dewalt not all that...

Glad to see the solo is in play, gotta be better than smoking bowls...
Bet your makita still works, and I bet it's been dropped loads....
Maybe Makita should make a vape....
When I got back from HAWAII and college my friend that had a construction business had MAKITAS so I got 2 kits. They lasted 20 years or more. (1983)? around?

The SOLO 1 kine of reminds me of it.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
My little Solo has been boxed up and is on route to M&M Port Angeles, WA. :cry:
It was only putting out 4 sessions in a full charge. Not good for a 5 week old unit that I followed the battery tips and advice from here the best I could.
Hoping for a quick turn around.

Make a vape that looks like a cordless drill - they'd never see it coming, (other than "Why are you sucking on a drill?"), of course. :\

The "Hammer" may be shaped like a hammer, but my S&B Plenty is pretty much incognito on job sites I bring it to. Till I start sucking on it, of course. Then its the most popular tool in the building.
Most tradesman that see it think its a small air compressor, a drain auger, or they figure the coil is some weird drill attachment they had never seen before.

Top Bottom