Arizer Solo

ProudVaporTowerOwner

Damn dorkus, what all do you got going on in your life? It seems to me, like your a real angry person. I mean, I can completely understand about your dog. But, I'm talking about even before that. That's the impression I got, when reading your thought tag on the bottom. Where the one guy has the "inspire excellence" a simple positive thought. You got a wild ass message, about a seventies TV, and you seem really angry in what you say there. Whats up man? I mean I'm not trying to derail this thread, but if you Wanna talk I'm listening.

ProudVaporTowerOwner,

dorkus_molorkus

perhaps you should get a dog & you might understand, and in regards to my sig, perhaps you should watch more tv.
I dont require any counselling dude. thanks for the laugh tho

@OF- I hear you loud & clear & will take this on board.

dorkus_molorkus,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
edit:@Ace: Yeah, I've never used that stuff myself but you still get it. You can turn off or on all sounds by holding the up button for a second or two.

Dorkus, I may have read over it, but is at least your dog ok?

I threatened to kill a neighborhood kid once when I caught him about to drop a sidewalk tile on my cats head. Took the tile out of his hands, pushed him to the ground and held it above his head and told him he would get it if I ever saw him do something like that again. Never had a problem with the little punk again ;) Glad there weren't any cops around at the time though :lol:

OhTheAgony,

OF

OhTheAgony said:
Glad there weren't any cops around at the time though :lol:

I think that means it never happened, right? That's how it works in LA at least.....or so I'm reliably told.

OF

OF,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
OF said:
OhTheAgony said:
Glad there weren't any cops around at the time though :lol:

I think that means it never happened, right? That's how it works in LA at least.....or so I'm reliably told.

OF

I'm kinda glad it did happen the way it did, we might have had a lot of dead cats in the neighborhood otherwise.

Sorry, of course I mean; what never happened? :cool:

OhTheAgony,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
VapeNstone, how often have you been banned now?

I don't think you're a bad kid or disagree with your post, but you may want to put a little more time in thinking how you're going to formulate what you want to get across. You can't just call people liars, you could just simply disagree with his statement if you get my drift.

OhTheAgony,

dorkus_molorkus

@OTA-dogs ok, just working out how much I value my principles as opposed to a nice quiet life-lol

@vapenstone- dude pls edit your post before da ape sees it. its not cool to imply that he is untrustworthy, although no one says you have to agree with him.

dorkus_molorkus,
ProudVaporTowerOwner said:
Damn dorkus, what all do you got going on in your life? It seems to me, like your a real angry person. I mean, I can completely understand about your dog. But, I'm talking about even before that. That's the impression I got, when reading your thought tag on the bottom. Where the one guy has the "inspire excellence" a simple positive thought. You got a wild ass message, about a seventies TV, and you seem really angry in what you say there. Whats up man? I mean I'm not trying to derail this thread, but if you Wanna talk I'm listening.
How does he sound like an angry person? If someone kicked my dog I would have beat their mother fucking ass on the fucking spot no questions asked. So he actually contained himself, so he is a little better than I am. I say shoot a high powered pellet gun at him from a far :)

VapeNStone,
OhTheAgony said:

I don't think you're a bad kid or disagree with your post, but you may want to put a little more time in thinking how you're going to formulate what you want to get across. You can't just call people liars, you could just simply disagree with his statement if you get my drift.
WTF does that have to do with anything? And you are right I disagree with your statement because apparently I have better lungs than most and can hit this thing like a champ. And the increased flow in the SS makes it so the bud hardens up in the bowl and you are just browning the top of the weed.

VapeNStone,

dorkus_molorkus

VapeNStone said:
How does he sound like an angry person? If someone kicked my dog I would have beat their mother fucking ass on the fucking spot no questions asked. So he actually contained himself, so he is a little better than I am. I say shoot a high powered pellet gun at him from a far :)

yeah, that!

dorkus_molorkus,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
VapeNStone said:
OhTheAgony said:

WTF does that have to do with anything? And you are right I disagree with your statement because apparently I have better lungs than most and can hit this thing like a champ. And the increased flow in the SS makes it so the bud hardens up in the bowl and you are just browning the top of the weed.

Not sure what you're on about with the superior lungs stuff, but I was just trying to show you something, call it an attempt to make future forum life a little easier for you. I failed I guess, sorry about that. I basically tried to tell you the same thing as Dorkus did, perhaps he got through?

OhTheAgony,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Where the one guy has the "inspire excellence" a simple positive thought. You got a wild ass message, about a seventies TV

that wild ass message is a direct quote from a Trailer Park Boys episode , lmao every time , anything that comes out of Bubbles mouth is golden . :D , angry no , funny , hell ya !

Samsquanch,

dorkus_molorkus

@samsquanch- what about when they are taking the dye from the auto teller they stole.
''Delicate Ricky, delicate... Thats blue dye under pressure! That whore blows and we all look like those blue, bald headed dicks that beat the drums'' PMSL

dorkus_molorkus,

Kaptan

Hey guys. I went to the mummers parade in Philadelphia on Sunday with a few friends and brought the Solo.
We were trying to be stealthy for the first hour or so, but as we got more medicated we lost our concern. :ko: We were crunched close with a lot of people all around and not one person mentioned any smell or raised any suspicion. There was a nice breeze and im sure that helped with the smell. The only problem I encountered was loading the stems out on the street. I had to use the port a potty to load em up. My extreme Q just sits in a drawer unused now -Solo for now, but on the ledge with the TV...

Kaptan,

damienm420

dorkus_molorkus said:
Righto then, Tbreak is over. We have had an 'incident', and meds were required to prevent some death being dealt out.

Loving my SS solo so far. Heats up quicker & doesnt seem to drop too much when getting stuck in.
But, havent yet been able to give it a whipping, might be a little while longer.

Some fucking local knob jockey saw fit to kick my dog in the ribs down the beach because he thought SHE MIGHT URINATE ON HIS STUFF!

Despite my instincts, I did not do bloody homicide upon his person. Although I very colourfully described the process to him & in front of 30 other beach goers. Considering he was a local businessman, who was actually with customers at the time, I was just as shocked as angry.

Talk about a major fail in small business 101.
Fuck man, you shoulda seen his face when he thought I was about to kill him & the fact he was on a public beach wasnt gonna save him. PMSL.

But seriously, the police are involved ATM. I think i am Ok, and wont be charged with anything. (I didnt touch the man). He, however wont be charged with animal cruelty, but I believe the police will be having stern words (?? i fail to see how they could be more stern than I) & I have asked for an apology on behalf of my dog.

But had to run off and score an emergency baggie, cuz I was a bit shocked by my crazy man impersonation.

anyhoo, loving the SS solo so far.

"anyhoo" lmaoo
good for you man. I woulda done the same thing if not kick the shit out of him on top of it if he gave me anymore disrespect. That to me, seems underdoing it too. If I was a real badass like my dad (ex con jacked motherfucker) I wouldnt say a damn thing and just walk up and start beating him to a pulp.

damienm420,

Lukevh

could you tell me which?
any at or under 200 with a vape case that are for sure ss?
Has anybody combusted with this? it's happened in my launch box...

Lukevh,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I have never combusted with the solo.
Even with a ceramic, on 7, with a 2 hole stem.
The ABV comes out very dark (almost black) this way, but it still isn't combustion.

Outside of a defective unit, you shouldn't have any combustion issues IMO.

Frederick McGuire,

B.

War Criminal
(minor derail-samsquamch, dorkus, TPB is the best :) )

I'm debating between the solo and the TV...anyone who's tried both have an opinion?

B.,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Lukevh said:
could you tell me which?
any at or under 200 with a vape case that are for sure ss?
Has anybody combusted with this? it's happened in my launch box...

evape was one for sure on ebay. got a SS solo with case for $180 delivered. no smell on that unit either. but there price is now $225.

I bought one from these guys too and its was an SS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006FXDQ1Q/ref=oh_o05_s00_i00_details

BTW: In some email discussion with Steve at arizer surround my smelly units revealed these tid bits... Showing the evolution is ongoing on their products. Can't say I was too thrilled about the smelly solos but it seems they are now taking this seriously. My customer service experience so far has been pleasent and prompt.

FYI from Arizer:

"Sorry XXXX, I forgot to comment on the temps. It's very hard to keep a balance. For as many comments we get saying warmer was better, we also receive comments saying they shouldn't run so warm. Additionally we want to program the software for ultimate battery health and longevity.

It was our feedback that the original temps were far too high to comfortably vaporize, so we lowered them. We have now tweaked the units to run somewhat warmer again, you'll notice that with the units I'm sending you."

"The air drawn in is fresh air, its channelled underneath the bowl. We aren't producing high volume yet and the unit is preheated and smelled by a human during assembly, this is why the concern and why I asked if the unit, (particularly at the bottom where the battery is), got hot when connected to the charger.

We're wondering if it's a bad charger, with regular or surge in current, causing a short in the unit, tripping, or weakening a component on the board causing it to overheat. In testing we have many chargers already plugged in and don't test the new ones that go in the box, now we're taking a look at them and found some defects, my Engineer ordered changes and those chargers arrived last Tuesday."

ru_frothi,

AceTK

Radiant Thoughtforms
What kind of defect are we talking about here? Could this also cause a fire maybe? Perhaps I should cancel my order....

AceTK,
Top Bottom