Arizer Solo II

steviekool

PSA- I spoke with Randy at puffitup via email yesterday about this vape. I would rather get it from him then anyone else.

He said he will not have them for about a month, as customs and boarder stuff will take about that long for him to receive them.

That is all.

nodrog

nodrog,
Reactions: OF

OF

Planning on ordering one, but I am unsure whether to get the carbed or noncarbed version. Anyone wanna convince me one way or the other? http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter.html

If at all in doubt, go with the version with the hole ('carb'). You can always plug the hole with a piece of a toothpick (like I did at first) to defeat it, then (to make it more permanent) replace it with a couple wraps of Teflon tape. Mine still has the tape I put on years ago when I decided it wasn't a good idea for me. Works fine that way.

OTOH, making the hole through the glass in one to try out 'the other way' is not nearly so easy.........

OF

AJS

Calm Consistency
Not sure why I want this so bad ...
I have some of the hardest hitting portables on the market .. and I know Arizer products aren't known to be super powerful ... but I still want. I had an Arizer Air for a while but sold to a friend. A great vape!

But again .. digital temp is nothing new and i normally see them as gimmicky and not always accurate. If it's pretty precise then that is awesome!

I think it's because all my vapes are on demand and I want a nice, pure flavor, chill-on-the-couch session vape. There's just something about grabbing an already heated vape that's super appealing. Maybe because it's so similar to a joint ...

Also having a rugged vape with massive battery life is just so appealing.

Decisions decisions.

nodrog

I have some of the hardest hitting portables on the market .. and I know Arizer products aren't known to be super powerful ... but I still want. I had an Arizer Air for a while but sold to a friend. A great vape!

ALL other considerations aside, in your experience which portable vape is the most effective, most efficient use of herb? Because others' reports along those lines are why I'm buying the Solo II. Obviously, there's a billion reports, comparisons, and websites offering opinions, but since you made this statement here.....which is YOUR absolute favorite for the overall experience of getting high?

Last edited:
nodrog,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

AJS

Calm Consistency
ALL other considerations aside, in your experience which portable vape is the most effective, most efficient use of herb? Because others' reports along those lines are why I'm buying the Solo II. Obviously, there's a billion reports, comparisons, and websites offering opinions, but since you made this statement here.....which is YOUR absolute favorite for the overall experience of getting high?
Hmm. I definitely saw this question coming from the way I worded my post.

When it comes to efficiency ... my Milaana will always come first just because of my 14mm adapter and how little I can get stoned off of from practicing microdosing for the last 4-5 months or so. That's just the nature of the state im currently at, not necessarily the vape itself.

The Milaana / GH are the perfect gaming / dosing vapes because I can just pack up and hit once or twice between games and never get too intoxicated.

The Solo 2 would fill the void of "easy to use" and "chill session vape". Not sure it would get daily use because of my setups but it would be amazing for friends who don't vape much (altho I don't have many of them now adays).

I've just been craving a session style recently I think ... .15 is just a big bowl for me and the dome screens didn't always provide the perfect experience.

elpolakko

Account Closed
Dunno if anyone mentioned that MAP (minimum advertised price) was announced yesterday for the Solo II: $289 CAD (No idea what it is for the states) so you're not likely to see any legit re-seller advertise for less. Most retailers updated this info now i think.

Likely to see a coupon war, especially with 4/20 next week.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

But again .. digital temp is nothing new and i normally see them as gimmicky and not always accurate. If it's pretty precise then that is awesome!

I think it's because all my vapes are on demand and I want a nice, pure flavor, chill-on-the-couch session vape. There's just something about grabbing an already heated vape that's super appealing. Maybe because it's so similar to a joint ...

Also having a rugged vape with massive battery life is just so appealing.

Decisions decisions.

Sounds to me like a classic case of chronic VAS itch.

Take two hits from your on-demand vape before bedtime and post your results here in the morning.

:sherlock:

biohacker

I decided it wasn't a good idea for me

Thanks for your feedback on this @OF ! Just curious why you didn't like it, was it too hot to handle?

.15 is just a big bowl for me and the dome screens didn't always provide the perfect experience.

Dude have you seen my Solo microdosing videos? :brow:

Agracan is offering a free extra stem, 10 screens, and free shipping, but I still feel we're gonna get a good deal on 4/20.

Looking like retailers are a month away? Agracan says 2nd week in May.

biohacker

Cool thanks buddy, I was just thinking from an airflow point of view, not about clearing. My girl likes low temp vaping, with plenty of airflow and "whispy" comfy clouds....so it would be more for her, although i'd definitely play with it some. I can't believe I didn't even know about it before, especially since it's not the "high efficiency" variety.

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
I'm waiting for the UK price before i make my mind up. If it's gonna be £250 I'll wait for a sale.

Esoteric,

FabulatorPoeta

Where has the time gone?
Hi .... been a while, I came on to see what you guys were saying about the new Solo 2. I'm getting one!

I just noticed on PlanetVape the going for 219.95cad. i think there coming out in the second week of this May 2017!

http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/arizer/solo-ii/

Peace

Peace to you. PlanetVape page states this lower : Solo II is not yet released. Price and Description Subject to Change. :( ...

FabulatorPoeta,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

Agreed bro! I'm not even planning on using it for a few months but will still sieze the moment if the deal warrants it!

biohacker,
Reactions: AJS

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

I want a nice, pure flavor, chill-on-the-couch session vape.

You see, You know why :)

I know I can wait for a significant price drop on Solo2 as I have already a solo 1, 3 yrs old, new battery pack and still one of the best price/quality vaporizers to me.

Top Bottom