ChronPain86

Here’s another in Canada, Sneaky Pete hasn’t been restocking Argo stems. 420EDC does ship to Canada, I’ve had a couple orders and there’s 10% off now.

ILOVETHC code will get you 5% off @ Herb Cafe all the time.
Ya vape north has been constantly sold out of a lot of their product, losing out on sales if they can't replenish their inventory.

ChronPain86,
Your session time is 15-18 minutes at what temperature?
Yes, I start at 180 degrees, drink my coffee and raise it gradually, slowly until 210-213.
I don't have a problem with the long stem because I only use it in my house and friends houses....unfortunately I have a sensitive throat for the short stem.

DerbyMachtSachen

does Dings
i want to buy an argo - but i have seen some people write that the device gets really really hot when in use - almost too hot to hold(?)
I saw someone write it was so hot it was a design flaw in their eyes..... meh

- is there any truth to that?
I know that a device like this can't stay ice cold - but I don't want a vape that I can hardly touch either :(
can someone take my fears away?

many thanks and happy clouds

DerbyMachtSachen,

Petetbay

i want to buy an argo - but i have seen some people write that the device gets really really hot when in use - almost too hot to hold(?)
I saw someone write it was so hot it was a design flaw in their eyes..... meh

- is there any truth to that?
I know that a device like this can't stay ice cold - but I don't want a vape that I can hardly touch either :(
can someone take my fears away?

many thanks and happy clouds
If you run a couple loads at 428 the bottom corner where the heater is does get pretty hot, but not untouchable and you don’t have to hold it there as the rest of the device is just warm. I’ve never felt the device gets too hot, the stems get really hot, I find that more of a problem finding a place for the hot stem when replacing with a fresh one. I wouldn’t be concerned, it’s not like a Starry which needs a silicone glove.

DerbyMachtSachen

does Dings
oh boy, thanks for the answer!
did you have the feeling that the stem was getting hot in your mouth?
I'm not planning to vape several loads at the highest temperature - so I hope that will work out :/
it will be my first arizer! unfortunately I have no experience with the brand, so far I've only had a storm (gets quite hot, but okay), xvape fog (which is terribly hot at the mouthpiece! the device itself...okayish kind of) crafty+ (just great besides the poor battery), a bunch of dynavaps (forever in love) and a lotus (hate that thing :/ )

...I'm really curious how it will perform! <3

DerbyMachtSachen,

Petetbay

oh boy, thanks for the answer!
did you have the feeling that the stem was getting hot in your mouth?
I'm not planning to vape several loads at the highest temperature - so I hope that will work out :/
it will be my first arizer! unfortunately I have no experience with the brand, so far I've only had a storm (gets quite hot, but okay), xvape fog (which is terribly hot at the mouthpiece! the device itself...okayish kind of) crafty+ (just great besides the poor battery), a bunch of dynavaps (forever in love) and a lotus (hate that thing :/ )

...I'm really curious how it will perform! <3
I use mainly 120mm dimpled stems or 100mm long stems with beads and are cool on the lips and vapor is pretty cool as well, I run pretty low temps and ramp up through the session. 340-390*F

DerbyMachtSachen

does Dings
do you know the name of a supplier of dimples stems/steams with beads that work with the argo? I've only found a supplier who offers a black stem (here in europe)- it's a bit longer than the original, so it sticks out a little over the device (the pop-up protection doesn't help with that unfortunately...so i would use this only at home )

but you sound very satisfied with the device(?) i'll wait until 20st of april - i hope for good offers ;) and then I'll get it!
it`s just so incredibly small and cute + AND has a replaceable battery ((that darn crafty...)= all i ever wanted

(i saw a supplier (forgot name...) in america who offers titanium stems for the argo...unfortunately the version with the fine holes is sold out right now :-( )

<3 thanks!

DerbyMachtSachen,

jds

do you know the name of a supplier of dimples stems/steams with beads that work with the argo? I've only found a supplier who offers a black stem (here in europe)- it's a bit longer than the original, so it sticks out a little over the device (the pop-up protection doesn't help with that unfortunately...so i would use this only at home )

but you sound very satisfied with the device(?) i'll wait until 20st of april - i hope for good offers ;) and then I'll get it!
it`s just so incredibly small and cute + AND has a replaceable battery ((that darn crafty...)= all i ever wanted

(i saw a supplier (forgot name...) in america who offers titanium stems for the argo...unfortunately the version with the fine holes is sold out right now :-( )

<3 thanks!

I had no idea that titanium stems were even a thing for the ArGo. Very cool. I might have to buy one to try it out.

I found the ones you mentioned, and I will probably also wait for the 4-hole version to be back in stock.

Petetbay

do you know the name of a supplier of dimples stems/steams with beads that work with the argo? I've only found a supplier who offers a black stem (here in europe)
I don’t recommend short stems even with beads they get hot and don’t cool much. I’m not in Europe so I don’t know the best retailers, but there is one with dimpled stems I think they are 420EDC stems.

DerbyMachtSachen

does Dings
well then.
what had to happen, happened - i bought it - totally stoned insane - 420 sale - my goodness...it was a mess :-)

i got the arizer argo for ~113€ and bought a TERRIBLE lot of accessories....including a longer, black stem , a waterpipe adapter, from 420edc also the hi flo stem (they won't be producing any new ones any time soon, as I read it - as long as no further argo development/version is planned/announced?!)
and well. I am excited!
the argo and all the accessories, except for the titan-hi-flo stem, will be here in the next few days. I will report how it performs! <3

jds

well then.
what had to happen, happened - i bought it - totally stoned insane - 420 sale - my goodness...it was a mess :-)

i got the arizer argo for ~113€ and bought a TERRIBLE lot of accessories....including a longer, black stem , a waterpipe adapter, from 420edc also the hi flo stem (they won't be producing any new ones any time soon, as I read it - as long as no further argo development/version is planned/announced?!)
and well. I am excited!
the argo and all the accessories, except for the titan-hi-flo stem, will be here in the next few days. I will report how it performs! <3

You will love it I'm sure. It is a great long term investment. I've been using mine for years now. The only thing I had to do was buy a new battery at some point, but it cost me a few dollars since it takes any decent 18650 cell. It is small enough to carry everywhere, and I find it powerful enough to use at home when I'm feeling too lazy to bring out the more complicated vapes.

holy cow. i just got it from the Mail, the hi Flow titan stem will take a few days, but everything else is now here. After some dry burning/heating up for cleaning purpose, i filled a bowl and vaped it.... my first arizer, my first argo, my god.. what a funky little vape it is!?

the Taste is Solid, no Problem with the short stem or Temperature of the device itself. Sure, it will get hot at high temps and continues use, but for a moderate Session on my own... no Problem at all, my oldschool Storm gets hotter.

i think it will benefit from a longer stem or Water Pipe cooling, but i have to say i am so slammed After that first bowl... i will have to Pause for a bit...having a good buzz atm...

not a cloudbuster, but really effective Hits, quite a lot of them, perfect for a little Session, to vape along, watching something or beeing outside for a walk etc, i am sure! i will test the hell out of it the next days and will report how the hi Flow titan stem performs when it arrives - Thanks to everybody helping me out and encouraging me to give arizer a try - i think the argo will be a good compagnion for a while :)

well then.

and well. I am excited!
That's a good price! Where did you find it for 113€?

ChronPain86

holy cow. i just got it from the Mail, the hi Flow titan stem will take a few days, but everything else is now here. After some dry burning/heating up for cleaning purpose, i filled a bowl and vaped it.... my first arizer, my first argo, my god.. what a funky little vape it is!?

the Taste is Solid, no Problem with the short stem or Temperature of the device itself. Sure, it will get hot at high temps and continues use, but for a moderate Session on my own... no Problem at all, my oldschool Storm gets hotter.

i think it will benefit from a longer stem or Water Pipe cooling, but i have to say i am so slammed After that first bowl... i will have to Pause for a bit...having a good buzz atm...

not a cloudbuster, but really effective Hits, quite a lot of them, perfect for a little Session, to vape along, watching something or beeing outside for a walk etc, i am sure! i will test the hell out of it the next days and will report how the hi Flow titan stem performs when it arrives - Thanks to everybody helping me out and encouraging me to give arizer a try - i think the argo will be a good compagnion for a while :)
Any updates after using the argo for a while?

ChronPain86,
Reactions: pop22

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
One way to extend the vapor path is to attach a silicone tube.
Argo.gif

pop22

I've had my Argo for about 2 years now. I have several vapes,, mostly DaVinci vapes these days. The Argo though get use at least once everyday because it easy and quick to load. It gives decent hits, and packed just right, can give a fair cloud. But it is not designed for, nor adequate for cloud chasers. It does give tasty modrerate hits. For someone like me who has never developed a serious tolerance, it works well. I can get quite high on one packed stem.
It's also not really for you if you need to hit 2-3 stems to get where you need to be, you probably need to look for a more powerful vape.

That's a good price! Where did you find it for 113€?
during the 4/20 sales my fav shop, magicvaporizers had a good deal. the regular price there is, irrc, 139€(?) still a good price for such a nice device.
Any updates after using the argo for a while?

well, i like it!
i really have a grudge against vaporizers that have a built in battery - the argo shines in this regard. It's not a steam engine, of course, but the taste is good and after a few sips / a good stem packed, I'm pleasantly high.
i love the titan stem because i don't have to worry about broken glass.

currently it is used the most next to my dynavaps - more than my crafty+ ....solid driver! and sooo cute and small

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah, I thought so, too, that's why I figured I'd make it easy for you guys... and that way, by the time I get around to it, hopefully they sell out and I can't be tempted...:haw::nod::tup::peace:

Enjoy!

Bologna,
Reactions: pop22

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I dunno, sorry folks, but my buddy Ayad, over at 421Store must be watchin' 👀 cuz it looks like he notched it up a bit...he's making things VERY DIFFICULT...!!!

Blows the Starry 4 AWAY and is currently THE SAME PRICE with both on sale...!
(must resist extreme temptation!)

Last edited:

pop22

I dunno, sorry folks, but my buddy Ayad, over at 421Store must be watchin' 👀 cuz it looks like he notched it up a bit...he's making things VERY DIFFICULT...!!!

Blows the Starry 4 AWAY and is currently $2 less with both on sale...
(must resist extreme temptation!)
Thank you! I just bought one as a back up, the buttons on mine are getting wonky and I really like this little vape!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thank you! I just bought one as a back up, the buttons on mine are getting wonky and I really like this little vape!
Awesomesauce! You're VERY welcome. Sorry about the buttons but GREAT to hear otherwise!

Soooo glad I didn't "CHEAP out" with that super-duper LOW budget, conduction only, Starry 4 OPTION!

EVERYTHING'S coming up BOLOGNA today.....!
(It's gettin' reeeaaaally CLOSE NOW!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom