Any reason why I shouldn't vape all day every day?

NiceLungs

Account Closed
I vape at night for medical/recreational purpose. A stem or two of solid indica dankness does the trick nicely. I think ~3 times a week is a good amount.

After the days work is done it is a great reward, especially after intense exercise.

Moderation is key.

NiceLungs,
Reactions: Snappo

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
NiceLungs said:
I vape at night for medical/recreational purpose. A stem or two of solid indica dankness does the trick nicely. I think ~3 times a week is a good amount.

After the days work is done it is a great reward, especially after intense exercise.

Moderation is key.
Thats if you wanna get stoned...
You won't get high if you stop flying..
I vape high thc sativa all day...
Stimulates me as fuck...
I need it for the power it gives me to be alert and creative..
To service my HD Brain device..>!

Elluzion said:
Moderation is definitely a tough line to draw.

I think that the most effective way to vape is once or twice at NIGHT only. It is hard to vape during the day and be productive, but I can still do it.

I vape maybe 1-3 times daily. Morning if im balsy, afternoon if I need a kick, at night just cuz. But I prefer just at night, because normally I have things to do.

You and I are twins with our habits

Radioactive Toy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
We all have different tolerances, and metabolisms.
Before being disabled, I used herb day and night, and never felt hampered, and got high each time, as if it was the first.. and did my job/jobs.
Now that I am homebound, I medicate round the clock. Every hour minimum!
I function at the computer 12 hours a day, in a productive manner.. and have never felt the need to "get straight" before my next use to make the next hit more effective.
Some folks do not function well this way. Some have a need to feel discipline... to feel that there is a reason to "earn your reward". If anyone is one of these people... then you chose a damn good reward to aspire to!
I vape when I wake, and straight through till I sleep.
I have found that this softens the blow of being permanantly diabled...
I am a very fortunate man, in that I have no reason to employ "moderation".

dorkus_molorkus

I have been stoned since I was 18 yo & Im 40 now. If I am to be totally honest, I was hopelssly addicted to MJ from the very beginning. I will toke up the second my eyes open and stop when I go to sleep.

I have tried many times over the last 20years to give up, I have hidden my habit mostly. I am not really a social smoker, I do my thing quietly & discreetly on my own. My wife (before she was my wife), made it very clear that she didnt approve of my pot use. When I met her I was in a giving up stage, but then as we spent time together the MJ crept its way back in my life.

I have been a wake n baker for all that time. And my fav method of delivery was gravity/ bucket bong. 4-6 of them 1st thing in the morning forever was the norm & if I could get away with it, I would bong on all day, all night. at work, at my mums, in the car before the movies or restaurant, and then after the movies or restaurant.
I took my drivers test stoned, got my forklift ticket stoned, got married, went to all my job interviews stoned, managed 20+ people on a day to day basis, hired, fired, ran my own business, you name it, always stoned, all the time.

I have tried to give up for my health, I have tried to give up for my wallet, I have tried to give up for my self esteem (by not being a drug addict & despised being a slave to a substance), I have tried to give up cause I was sick of it being difficult to obtain & getting ripped off, and making me feel like a drug addict when I would run around like a fuckwit in order to score.

my worst nightmare is a T-break

But it has come to dawn on me & my wife, that I have never tried to give up for me.
Because I dont want to.............. I love it, I just love being stoned, all the time. Sure the motivation thing always needs work, but other than that. sweet. I laugh like an idiot all the time, amuse myself during the day taking care of stuff (renovations, pay bills, etc)

My life, my happiness, my sense of humor, and general sense of well being is directly tied to MJ.
Its like it just adds something almost on a chemical level in my brain, even my wife after us being together for 10 years says I am not the same person when I am not using MJ. And the person she really loves is the guy with the pot habit. Now although she refers to my pot as my anger management meds, she says finds me more of a complete person when I'm stoned, more loving, more considerate, even more funny & witty.

definealty a calmer person as well.

Since discovering vaping, I no longer have to worry about my health so much.( although I do forget a lot of shit.)
Just need to work on a constant affordable supply & life would be groovy.

Since discovering this site in particular, and a few others. I have decided to embrace my inner stoner & have at it.

I'm ok with it, my wife (unbelieveably) is ok with it. It makes me happy, therfore it makes her happy. its all good.

fuck the haters, because thats what dawned on me.

It makes me happy, .............and all we ever strive for is to be happy.
I can function, live my life & love my wife. I used to think that MJ was robbing me of a normal life, and I was a dirty loser stoner.

Its only now I am starting realise what MJ has given me, and am totally blown away by what else it has to offer others as well from a health POV.

thankyou FC, this site has changed my life, finding others who are mature adults who use MJ for many differnet reasons and frequency, has made me feel a bit more normal.
This site & its members has helped me embrace my inner stoner.

So, in order to answer the question.
Vape as much as it takes to make you happy, cause lifes too short not to be happy as much as possible.
(In my case, vaping 24/7 makes me happy, very happy)

:peace:

nucleo

dorkus_molorkus said:
I have been stoned since I was 18 yo & Im 40 now. If I am to be totally honest, I was hopelssly addicted to MJ from the very beginning. I will toke up the second my eyes open and stop when I go to sleep.

I have tried many times over the last 20years to give up, I have hidden my habit mostly. I am not really a social smoker, I do my thing quietly & discreetly on my own. My wife (before she was my wife), made it very clear that she didnt approve of my pot use. When I met her I was in a giving up stage, but then as we spent time together the MJ crept its way back in my life.

I have been a wake n baker for all that time. And my fav method of delivery was gravity/ bucket bong. 4-6 of them 1st thing in the morning forever was the norm & if I could get away with it, I would bong on all day, all night. at work, at my mums, in the car before the movies or restaurant, and then after the movies or restaurant.
I took my drivers test stoned, got my forklift ticket stoned, got married, went to all my job interviews stoned, managed 20+ people on a day to day basis, hired, fired, ran my own business, you name it, always stoned, all the time.

I have tried to give up for my health, I have tried to give up for my wallet, I have tried to give up for my self esteem (by not being a drug addict & despised being a slave to a substance), I have tried to give up cause I was sick of it being difficult to obtain & getting ripped off, and making me feel like a drug addict when I would run around like a fuckwit in order to score.

But it has come to dawn on me & my wife, that I have never tried to give up for me.
Because I dont want to.............. I love it, I just love being stoned, all the time. Sure the motivation thing always needs work, but other than that. sweet. I laugh like an idiot all the time, amuse myself during the day taking care of stuff (renovations, pay bills, etc)

My life, my happiness, my sense of humor, and general sense of well being is directly tied to MJ.
Its like it just adds something almost on a chemical level in my brain, even my wife after us being together for 10 years says I am not the same person when I am not using MJ. And the person she really loves is the guy with the pot habit. Now although she refers to my pot as my anger management meds, she says finds me more of a complete person when I'm stoned, more loving, more considerate, even more funny & witty.

Since discovering vaping, I no longer have to worry about my health so much.( although I do forget a lot of shit.)

Since discovering this site in particular, and a few others. I have decided to embrace my inner stoner & have at it.

I'm ok with it, my wife (unbelieveably) is ok with it. It makes me happy, therfore it makes her happy. its all good.

I can function, live my life & love my wife. I used to think that MJ was robbing me of a normal life, and I was a dirty loser stoner.

Its only now I am starting realise what MJ has given me, and am totally blown away by what else it has to offer others as well from a health POV.

thankyou FC, this site has changed my life, finding others who are mature adults who use MJ for many differnet reasons and frequency, has made me feel a bit more normal.

Vape as much as it takes to make you happy, cause lifes too short not to be happy as much as possible.

I think i'm gonna follow in your footsteps lol. I have always wondered if something like would be possible but now i am convinced i can actually do it. I was always being pulled apart by the forces of good and evil.

nucleo,
Reactions: Snappo

MFLB'D

Elluzion said:
Moderation is definitely a tough line to draw.

I think that the most effective way to vape is once or twice at NIGHT only. It is hard to vape during the day and be productive, but I can still do it.

I vape maybe 1-3 times daily. Morning if im balsy, afternoon if I need a kick, at night just cuz. But I prefer just at night, because normally I have things to do.

+100
exactly how my schedule has been looking except on free days.. It also helps me conserve bud as well..

MFLB'D,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I vape all day every day, almost non stop.
I stay productive during this time, and never miss a task.
I work in a virtual world (Second Life) full time, during which time I participate in a dozen forums.... and I moderate a half dozen, and own a few as well.
I step away from computer hourly to tend to daily tasks of making butter, oils, and tinctures, tending my plants, and teaching community members to vaporize.
I have not been unmedicated in an adult lifetime, and my body fluids flow with medibles and tinctures.

I dream of a world, where vapor flows as the air around us, in rich fragrant swirls. For a lift we would duck our head into a thicker, denser swirl....
There would be rare little pockets within the swirls, called "clearair".
People would lean into these pockets of "clearair" temporarily to read the small print on the instructions of new vaporizers.
Vaporizers would be used for when a person needs to actually walk into a "clearair zone" such as a hospital or nuclear plant.
Nuff Sed!
Photoon2012-02-11at12452.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
Thanks... I order from PuffitUp on a very regular basis. It was a gift that came as a surprise in one of my recent orders.
I have not taken it off since I got it...
We all can talk the talk.... It makes me feel even more like I am "walking the walk"!
Photoon2011-06-30at1946.jpg

Vitolo,

djonkoman

I've noticed it depends on the strain I have, when I have my own outdoor sativa harvest I can vape it all day, but sadly last harvest failed(hope to make it up well with this year), now I mostly vape hash(a lot more economical), and lately the shops have been out of nepal so I now have maroc instead, wich also can give a nice high but more subtle, so I have to vape more of it to properly feel it. downside is if I vape all day, it's harder to achieve a good high later in the day with this maroc

...wish I had my own harvest again... kind of in a pregrowdepression now because I really want to grow again but it's only february, and the ground is still frozen from the frostperiod we just had so I can't even dig to prepare the soil...
growing certainly is a lot more addicting as consuming the harvest is :p it got me to start with vegetables too last year since I can start earlier in the year with some vegetables

djonkoman,

crawdad

floatin
been watching my supply go and go and go...so for now im back to nights only and immediately ive been enjoying it better, once again. its a tough choice to be in that chill (or higher) state as much as you can vs travel to pluto once a day. ymmv.

crawdad,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
djonkoman said:
lately the shops have been out of nepal so I now have maroc instead, wich also can give a nice high but more subtle, so I have to vape more of it to properly feel it. downside is if I vape all day, it's harder to achieve a good high later in the day with this maroc

i would love the possibility of "maroc instead", hehehe.

As for the topic at hand, i was a regular smoker for about 5 years, from dawn till dusk as the pumpkin said. And although still kicking the last puffs of my tobacco use, all my friends still combust, which many of you now, makes it so much harder IMO.

I would say that first of all, you have to know yourself. I know i couldn't smoke all day and be as productive as before, but i also knew that, after that first 15min of "higher high", i could do just about everything, as long as i stay motivated about it.

For me, for the sake of my life, both professionaly and personally, i would choose to vape in the morning a little bit, in my lunch break, and a little bit more in the evening to relax after work.

Vaping gets me high for more time, and if i overuse it, it won't subside in 15-30min like when combusting. This is both a blessing and a curse, if i have to work. If i don't, it is everything as it should be.

Also, i find that sometimes it is difficult to vape less, either because i'm bored, stressed or i'm out partying.

In conclusion, i think you have to find out how you want to live your life and how you want to live it while vaporizing. In the end, there are so many goods and bads, that you have to realize which ones matter most to you and balance them out.

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
You and I are twins with our habits
Balsy for sure. A couple times i woke up a few hrs b4 work n took a few tokes from my bowl. By the time i got to work i was feeling very sluggish and stupid. I shouldnt even try AM vaping unless its 1 drag right when I wake up, but thats just kinda unnecessary for me. I feel like when im busy all day tho, then i dont just smoke once but 2 or sometimes even 3 times in the evening.. maybe that means i should just wait till its getting late b4 i get shtoned, rather than the minute i get outta work...

Cereal_MF,

Cereal_MF

the way i see it, if its not pot, its food, and if its not food, its dope!

Cereal_MF,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I vape all day every day from waking until I go to bed. Sometimes I work 20 hour days and sometimes I work 2 hour days! I stay as busy as I want to stay (which is way too busy) and cannabis just helps me do this and be happy. I wrote every University exam high, went to every class high, spent every day at work high, and continue to spend every day high. (I did try a couple years off but this did not work out for the best! That was before discovering vaping ... you know ... combustion is bad for your health :)). To give it some perspective, if I have to go to a meeting, I time it so that my Cloud is warmed up so that I can vape right before I go to the meeting ... otherwise I just wouldn't feel "right" interacting and wouldn't be as excited and engaged in what I'm doing.

The one downside is international travel ... however, going to Jamaica this coming year instead of Disney World! (man I love my wife!!! so much better and she suggested it and she doesn't touch MJ! ... I had resigned myself to being normal--ie. not normal--for a week but now I don't have to take weeks or months off my life worrying and stressing over this! :))

Fremen

For me its the same as any other hobby. I have to learn how to prioritize life over it. As long as I'm getting my shit done then vaping is good. Once it gets hard to do things like homework, or my job, then it's time to t-break.

Fremen,
For me, I'm basically always medicated as long as I'm home. For the most part, I try to be medicated before I leave my house, I dont really vape outside unless occasionally when I take the mflb out.

SativaLover420,

Cereal_MF

Takin the mflb out for long walks on the beach right? Hell, winter is coming and im taking all the opportunities i can to vape inside. No, i am not smoking weed in the house ma n pa ;)

Cereal_MF,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I think it depends on what you are getting out of the cannabis. I use medically, so I don't want to get "stoned". I have built up a tolerance so that I can dose every 1-2 hours and not feel inebriated at all. I like to be completely functional. I would prefer to be able to vaporizer as much as I want, and no one be the wiser. People that have met me in person can attest to my tolerance level. I consider it a good thing. I don't want to look all "stoned" when I am dealing with my business clients. My tolerance is to the point where I only get so medicated and any use/dose after that does not really do much. I have been a daily smoker for 9 years now. I think of the various opportunities I have had due to cannabis. It helped me get through college and I have experience so many different aspects of life I would never have considered if it was not for cannabis.

Top Bottom