AirVape legacy

Mixio

TheVaporOne
Hi Massimo,

Thank you for reaching out!

Shipping is currently ongoing for the first 50 customers who pre-ordered and we are still waiting for the next shipment, currently in transit, to arrive so we may fulfill the next batch of orders.

If you have not received any tracking number yet, there is a possibility that you are part of a different batch and as much as we would like to provide the batch information, we do not have access to it as our fulfillment center is the only one who could see it.

Rest assured, we will notify you as soon as your order is shipped out so you may track your order on the USPS website. We understand you have been waiting a long time and we greatly appreciate your patience.

Please let us know of any other questions or concerns. :)

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate it!

Happy #AirVaping!

Warmest Regards,
Aki and The AirVape Team
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA 90034
AirVapeUSA.com

Mixio,

junny89

As described here

the orders numbers from 20813098 to 20813146 has power bank included (Then they are the first 50...I'm the second in the list!)

I wasnt first 50 but I have the power bank included for free as I did the survey. Must have just missed out on the top 50. Hmm just hope it’s not another ghost situation (yes I got caught in that and also the haze square pro!) could it be 3 for 3?!?
Hope not!

Okla68

Wow...according to these #s, Im 492nd in line and I ordered the 6th of March and thought I was Early, sigh !!!

Okla68,
Reactions: Mixio

bgrpph

I've only ordered in May so behind many here. Just sent email gving my order # & asking them to give me anticipated ship date . Said if its not going to ship to me by mid July to cancel my order & process a refund to my credit card which they charged in May & to please let me know.

bgrpph,

Okla68

I've only ordered in May so behind many here. Just sent email gving my order # & asking them to give me anticipated ship date . Said if its not going to ship to me by mid July to cancel my order & process a refund to my credit card which they charged in May & to please let me know.
Ive been Without that $99 for 4 months now, it Will happen. Sorta reminds me of phone "Holds", repeated messages of how "All Service are helping others, please hold on"....and, as Soon as you say FkIt and hang up, it would have been Your Turn Next !
Will be quite the Happening, if and When it does !

Okla68,

jbm

I ordered March 4th, and let's keep in mind that Airvape announced this sucker better than a year ago and initially said that it'd be released in fall of last year. Again, shit happens, especially COVID-19 shit, but the silence from Airvape is worrisome. You would think, given that probably more than a few people have contacted them, that they'd send some sort of update info to the pre-orders. I also find it hard to believe that there wasn't a single FC member in those first 50 pre-orders. Nobody, including the legendary first 50 pre-orders, seems to have even gotten a tracking number, and I am starting to wonder if I'm not out a hundred bucks.

Okla68

I ordered March 4th, and let's keep in mind that Airvape announced this sucker better than a year ago and initially said that it'd be released in fall of last year. Again, shit happens, especially COVID-19 shit, but the silence from Airvape is worrisome. You would think, given that probably more than a few people have contacted them, that they'd send some sort of update info to the pre-orders. I also find it hard to believe that there wasn't a single FC member in those first 50 pre-orders. Nobody, including the legendary first 50 pre-orders, seems to have even gotten a tracking number, and I am starting to wonder if I'm not out a hundred bucks.
I asked if this was going to be another "GHOST" and was Assured it Was Not !
Yep, beginning to wonder about my $99 also !!!

Potatovape

I mean would any company say “yes! sadly this is totally what we will become despite our wishes.”? Either way, i hope this vape turns out awesome! I cancelled my preorder since it seems to iffy to tell right now

Potatovape,

Okla68

$180 for me :o plus customs IF I get it that is.
For that amount I would Really be pissed. Airvape had Always been Outstanding customer Service service for me. Went thru 3 "XS" before i quit breaking them(usb connections), All replaced Promptly and for Free. When my 4th XS quit holding a charge, they replaced it with an X for Free. Was my 1st vape, 2 years ago, bought locally. Had one quit, called on a Friday reporting it, mailed it off on Saturday, ill be damned if i didnt have a NEW UNIT in the mailbox on Monday !!! They hadnt even had time to receive my old broken unit....and i had a New one. Cant beat that for CS !
For that reason alone I gambled on prepaying for the Legacy. Besides having all the things i thought needed correcting on the X !
Ive been without that $99 this long(4 months), not going to bail now !

Okla68,

jbm

I mean would any company say “yes! sadly this is totally what we will become despite our wishes.”?
No, but they could say that there have been additional delays, and here's when we expect to ship it now, we're really sorry etc etc. Not saying anything is indirectly saying “yes! sadly this is totally what we will become despite our wishes.” Their continued silence speaks volumes. Remember, they were supposed to ship almost 2 weeks ago. People who have not written them have heard nothing at all.

Last edited:
jbm,

bgrpph

yah, i was a late order (in May) & ordered Legacy for $99, few batteries & WPA-- its not only the silence but when asked they don't provide any specific info even when asked. They just told me that 1st 50 have shipped & they're expecting new shipment shortly- i tried to get the # of units they're expecting to receive after the initial 50 but they told me nothing & said they couldn't provide info on when mine would ship as that info is in fulfillment area that they don't have access to. I told them to cancel my order & refund to my CC. I did get email saying my full amt would be credited within 5 days.

bgrpph,
Reactions: Okla68

Okla68

yah, i was a late order (in May) & ordered Legacy for $99, few batteries & WPA-- its not only the silence but when asked they don't provide any specific info even when asked. They just told me that 1st 50 have shipped & they're expecting new shipment shortly- i tried to get the # of units they're expecting to receive after the initial 50 but they told me nothing & said they couldn't provide info on when mine would ship as that info is in fulfillment area that they don't have access to. I told them to cancel my order & refund to my CC. I did get email saying my full amt would be credited within 5 days.
Considering Ive had such Good CS from them I hate to Bail. Unfortunately, I remember the Praise Ghost fans were commenting about their CS experiences. Myself included. Always a Prompt Response and delivery. THEN...."CRICKETS"....Sure has a Resemblance !

Okla68,

Okla68

Considering Ive had such Good CS from them I hate to Bail. Unfortunately, I remember the Praise Ghost fans were commenting about their CS experiences. Myself included. Always a Prompt Response and delivery. THEN...."CRICKETS"....Sure has a Resemblance !
And according to the batch numbers someone posted the otherday...Im 492nd on the list and I ordered March 6 !

Okla68,

Saltysusej69

Stoner engineer at Raucous Tech
I received this email from airvape yesterday. Not a ton of info but sounds like they have a second shipment of 500 units either in hand or on the way.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we will be happy to assist. We have been working around the clock to make sure we will be able to fulfill as many orders as possible. As of today, we are working with our first 500 batch of the new AirVape Legacy and we will send you an email as soon as your order is shipped out.

Please let us know of any other questions or concerns. :)

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate it!

Warmest Regards,
Bernadette and The AirVape Team
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Saltysusej69,

bgrpph

besides the lack of info airvape is providing about expected receipt of the Legacy, I cancelled my order since i just received a Tiny Might few weeks ago & a Milaana 3 yesterday from Ryan. These are my first stem vapes & should keep me busy for awhile, along with my few Ghost's which is still a great product in my view.

The TinyMight is a really nice vape, hits powerfully with cool vapor & it's slowly replacing the Ghost as one i reach for first. My first couple hits with the Milaana 3 were nice & full but the mouthpiece stuck to my lips, came out of the Milaana way too easily & crashed on the stone floor breaking. I don't like the fit of the mouthpieces in the Milaana at all. While in the TinyMight the stem is held in tightly by an oring & one doesn't have to worry about the glass mouthpiece coming out unexpectidly.

bgrpph,

jbm

Not a ton of info but sounds like they have a second shipment of 500 units either in hand or on the way.
Or they’re just making things up and putting us off. This is almost more suspicious. All of a sudden they’ve gone from “the first 50” to 500? I don’t like the smell of this. I don’t know if they monitor these forums, but if they do and they’re still silent - not a good sign.

junny89

How are people figuring out their order numbers to know where they lie on the list? Last 4 digits ?

junny89,

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
I love Airvape and own an X as well as the Bong, but until this bad-boy appears on my doorstep, it is vaporware to me. I don't want to hear about hundreds of shipped units - My pre-order was in plenty early. Airvape needs to stop sending notes of apology and start shipping boxes of product, respecting the dedication of their client base by not sending out units to retailers but rather diverting these to clients who already paid for their merchandise in advance. That is the sort of behavior that can destroy a vendor - credibility.

Kimosabe,

Kimosabe

You are confirmed 2nd on list? If that's true, that means they were flat out lying about shipping the first 50 units.. I emailed for an update on Thursday and haven't heard back.
If they shipped a single unit, someone on here would have received it by now. That no one has, is an ominous sign. That Airvape charged customers in advance for merchandise not shipped within 30 days of receiving the order is a clear violation of Interstate Commerce Commission rules. this situation could result in litigation in each of the 50 states deposits were received from.

It is not the decision of the customer base whether the vendor adheres to the Federal guidelines or State laws. That is up to the DAs and Courts.
In an era where the US AG has basically declared war on the cannabis industry, I would classify this as risky behavior for any business.

Airvape should immediately issue an apologetic email, refund all deposits and provide re-purchase coupons to everyone on the "list" for $99 good for a year.

There is no magical shipment on the way, folks, IMHO. The unit must be failing in QC as I write this. The appearance of one unit to one of us will prove me wrong. Anyone?
-sadly disappointed

Kimosabe,

Kimosabe

Ghost delivered. Airvape has not yet. I own 3 Ghost vaporizers and One Legacy = the one they have not yet shipped, but I paid for in February. I was foolish enough to order the bubbler at full price anticipating the 6/25 shipment I was personally assured would take place after they checked my order number. Then, they seemed to retract that claim saying that only 50 shipped. Elsewhere, they say 500. Yes, Virginia, something is rotten in Denmark. The only saving grace is the price point and efficiency of the other products in the line. I guess it is up to reach individual to decide how much slack to cut airvape before they demand their money back. The CEO did offer to cancel any orders (he must by law). I am willing to wait but abhor the lies. I get enough of that from our elected officials on TV.

Kimosabe,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
All of a sudden they’ve gone from “the first 50” to 500?
I understand your disappointment but it wasn't written like you said, it's written they are waiting a 2nd shipment of 500 units... I'm waiting for one unit also. Being the situation I'm not so much stoked about this delays, it was totally predictible imo but still disappointing for sure!

PPN,
Reactions: Okla68

Okla68

How are people figuring out their order numbers to know where they lie on the list? Last 4 digits ?
Mixio stated orders 20813098-20813146 had the Powerbank included (1st 50)...Your Order # is on you conformation email which with my # makes me 492nd on the "preverbial list" !
Things in the shipping world are in termoil for sure. I ordered one of those "Drone X" drones, March 9th, just got it Friday the 3rd. Was Really concerned it was a Fly By Night company, but, they Came Thru ! Wish I could say the same for Airvape, a company I had Full Trust in as having had Great CS in the past !
COME ON AIRVAPE....GET IT TOGETHER....YOUR FUTURE IS DEPENDING ON IT !!!

Okla68,
Top Bottom