1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

AirVape legacy

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by Smokinbenbrown, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Smokinbenbrown

Smokinbenbrown Active Member

was browsing airvape website and came across this new device I dont believe has been posted yet.
    [​IMG]0

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    AirVape Legacy
    Coming Soon

NOTIFY ME WHEN THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE:

AirVape Legacy does not follow stadards in design nor in technology.
    The AirVape Legacy is set to be released in the fall of 2019 and even with its impressive list of features, we are still in the process of improving the final product and YOU can be part of the process.

That is all directly from the website but at the bottom there iw more tabs i cannot figure out how to copy here that tell you the descriptions, specifications and what it includes. Most are sill to be determened but the most exciting parts are lose and dry leaf compatable. 10 Seconds to optimal heat level. Full convection. And on demand heating. And built in
    Water bubbler. It says you can help take a survey and put the finishing touches on the legacy. It sounds like they are adding a bunch more stuff to this thing and to me it seems like its going to be pretty awesome and looks super nice. Id go to airvapeusa.com and check it out for yourself cause im sure I missed some things. The survey also mentions wireless charging alone or with combination of usb or usb-c. Asks your preference on metal glass or ceramic heating element and alot more I just checked it out. Im very impressed by everything ive seen so far and I say its definately worth taking a look at for sure.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Ramahs, Mr. Me2, DirtyD and 2 others like this.
  2. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

The released info a month or few back. It is supposed to be a 3rd or 4th quater release if I recall correctly.

They are shooting for a lofty goal with this one.....we shall see how it might be later on this year.

3. sirwalter

sirwalter Well-Known Member

Kind of confused and curious about the "built-in water bubbler"- will be interesting to see how this turns out

TakoyakiFreeride and Ramahs like this.
  4. Rooster

Rooster Member

Looks stylish althougn pretty big as well. I want to know about the vapor. Definitely watching.

5. TakoyakiFreeride

TakoyakiFreeride New Member

I'm keeping my eye on this one as well. I love my Airvape X, I bought it for discrete use on trips and it works very, very well for that. But, I would like a bigger portable for home use and this looks like it may be a good option. Curious to see what makes it into the final version!

6. Doktor Dub

Doktor Dub Well-Known Member

i don t know if its just me, but i don t believe in vape companies who do pictures like these above..... it smells like marketing BS big time...

7. Takoyaki_Freeride

Takoyaki_Freeride New Member

I agree, the marketing crap is corny. But...I like my X, and I get half off this this thing when it becomes available as part of the Apollo upgrade program so cheesy techbro marketing or not it's on the list. Hopefully all these claims aren't just..

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

...vaporware.

Har.

Doktor Dub likes this.
  8. Skyscraper

Skyscraper Well-Known Member

There was another vape that I had for a while, the Focus Adventurer that had a built in water bubbler. It was not so good though..
    Can't judge this unit yet but personally I don't like bubblers inside a vape or even the kind that rest above the vaporizer. It's much better to use a separate water piece

Rasputin and TakoyakiFreeride like this.
  9. Kimosabe

Kimosabe Educator/Cannabis Evangelist

I too have many portable vapes, but the AirvapeX is my fav and the Arizer right behind that with the TnT wood mouthpiece. Kept dropping them stems!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors