AirVape legacy

junny89

Has anyone heard any recent rumors on a release date? It's now mid-May. Patience is my middle name, but it never hurts to ask.

I got a reply a few days ago, they are still saying May on the website, in the email I got they still saying May. They have zero updates and realistically I don’t think a May ship date would happen. Doesn’t seem likely. :shrug:

junny89,

jbm

I just received an email from them saying that due to the difficult situation and its effect on their supply chain, the Legacy will start shipping on June 25.

junny89

I just received an email from them saying that due to the difficult situation and its effect on their supply chain, the Legacy will start shipping on June 25.
Yup I just got that same email. At least we have a definitive date. Besides kind of thought would have been June but the end of June! :shrug:

TakoyakiFreeride

Shady Character
I'm OK with it, I have a ton of vapes and this one is just a speculative add-on that I couldn't pass up for $99 in the presale. I hope it lives up to the Airvape X, which is, while not my favorite home vape, still king of the discrete, on-the-go stealth vapes for me.

ZippyDelafunko,

junny89

Not long left to go now just a few more weeks fingers crossed no more delays!

Junny89,

Floridbud

I'm OK with it, I have a ton of vapes and this one is just a speculative add-on that I couldn't pass up for $99 in the presale. I hope it lives up to the Airvape X, which is, while not my favorite home vape, still king of the discrete, on-the-go stealth vapes for me.

If figured this was a pretty safe bet. I mean it has be better than the 'X', or else Airvape wouldn't be putting this much effort into it right? I'm hoping for a truly pocketable Mighty, with updated features (removable battery, quick heatup, usb-c), but still has a nice cooling system. In know that's a tall order, but if it even gets close to the taste of the Mighty it will the best $99 I ever spent.

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
I ordered the bong attachment, but there are still no baskets available on the site. I have no doubt they will ship on the 25th, as the credibility of Airvape would be seriously damaged if they did not have a container on the dock and merchandise in transit at this point in time. We can only hope it was worth the wait.

Kimosabe,

jbm

Well, today’s the day! Shipping day! Anybody heard anything?

Jbm,

warren0728

bearer of bad news ... i emailed airvape today and asked if they were shipping ... here is their reply ...

Hi Warren,

Thank you for reaching out!

There may be a slight delay in shipment from the factory going to our warehouse. We do understand that you have been waiting for the Legacy to be ship out today but things did not go as planned and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.

We are expecting to get the Legacy in our warehouse by the end of next week, and once we have them in stock we will surely start shipping them out as fast as possible!

Also, we are assuring you that we are planning to do all that we can so as to make sure that you get your order shipment very soon.
Please let us know of any other questions or concerns. :)

Thank you for your time and your kind patience, we really appreciate it!

Warmest Regards,
Giselle and The AirVape Team
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA
AirVapeUSA.com

warren0728,

jbm

bearer of bad news ... i emailed airvape today and asked if they were shipping ... here is their reply ...

Hi Warren,

There may be a slight delay in shipment from the factory going to our warehouse. We do understand that you have been waiting for the Legacy to be ship out today but things did not go as planned and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.

We are expecting to get the Legacy in our warehouse by the end of next week, and once we have them in stock we will surely start shipping them out as fast as possible!

Also, we are assuring you that we are planning to do all that we can so as to make sure that you get your order shipment very soon.

Warmest Regards,
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA
AirVapeUSA.com
You think they might have said something.

Jbm,

Saltysusej69

Stoner engineer at Raucous Tech
Is this back to the main thread now that NFC is just an archive?
Did anybody get shipping info for their preorder?
According to an email from airvape on the NFC thread, shipping won't start till late next week.
Airvape made an Instagram comment that they did start shipping yesterday however. Not really sure what to believe...

Saltysusej69,

warren0728

Is this back to the main thread now that NFC is just an archive?
Did anybody get shipping info for their preorder?
According to an email from airvape on the NFC thread, shipping won't start till late next week.
Airvape made an Instagram comment that they did start shipping yesterday however. Not really sure what to believe...
i’m the one who posted the email i received from airvape ... here is what they sent me when i asked if they were shipping on the 25th ... i didn't see any announcement on airvapes instagram account?

Hi Warren,

Warmest Regards,
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA
AirVapeUSA.com

Last edited:
warren0728,

Saltysusej69

3rqbmbI.png

Here is the comment on Instagram I was referring to.

Saltysusej69,

warren0728

Here is the comment on Instagram I was referring to.
interesting ... i ordered pretty early on ... nice that they are giving out two stories on the same day! maybe i'll send a reply to the email they sent me with the picture of the instagram reply!

EDIT: i just sent them an email asking about the conflicting answers ... will be interesting to hear what they say!

Last edited:

Saltysusej69

Just got an email from Airvape regarding shipping. Sounds like they are working on shipping out the first 50 units currently. Interested to hear if anybody has actually received shipping confirmation..

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we will be happy to assist you with your inquiry. We understand you have been waiting a long time and we greatly appreciate your patience. Shipping is currently ongoing for the first 50 customers who pre-ordered and we are still waiting for the next shipment to arrive so we may fulfill the other orders.

Rest assured, we will notify you as soon as your order is shipped out so you may track your order on the USPS website.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate it!

Warmest Regards,
Bernadette and The AirVape Team
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA 90034
AirVapeUSA.com

Saltysusej69,
Reactions: Pur3inity

warren0728

Just got an email from Airvape regarding shipping. Sounds like they are working on shipping out the first 50 units currently. Interested to hear if anybody has actually received shipping confirmation..

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we will be happy to assist you with your inquiry. We understand you have been waiting a long time and we greatly appreciate your patience. Shipping is currently ongoing for the first 50 customers who pre-ordered and we are still waiting for the next shipment to arrive so we may fulfill the other orders.

Rest assured, we will notify you as soon as your order is shipped out so you may track your order on the USPS website.

Warmest Regards,
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA 90034
AirVapeUSA.com
i got the exact same email after my inquiry earlier today on different stories ... word for word

warren0728,

junny89

Hi there,

Warmest Regards,
Tel. (424) 293-3336
Fax (424) 500-8616

Los Angeles, CA 90034
AirVapeUSA.com
How do you know if you was the first 50 or not ?
ahh Not more delays:uhoh: we’ll fingers crossed it will be worth the wait!
what accessories are people buying with the legacy?

junny89,

Saltysusej69

I replied with my order number and was simply told that I was not in the first 50. I ordered February 28th at 11:36pm for reference..

Saltysusej69,

junny89

I replied with my order number and was simply told that I was not in the first 50. I ordered February 28th at 11:36pm for reference..
Ahh looks like I won’t be either then. I ordered 1st April. Thanks for the info there

junny89,

TakoyakiFreeride

Shady Character

I'm not buying anything for it until it gets here, and I assess whether it's a winner for me. The Airvape X is still my go-to on-the-go portable vape, I hope this lives up to my expectations!

On the shipping, I'm not tripping. I want it, but I'm in the logistics business and I know just how well and truly fucked the supply chain is right now. It isn't their fault that they can't get the vapes in country, though the multiple stories doesn't really do them any favors...

TakoyakiFreeride,

junny89

I'm not buying anything for it until it gets here, and I assess whether it's a winner for me. The Airvape X is still my go-to on-the-go portable vape, I hope this lives up to my expectations!

On the shipping, I'm not tripping. I want it, but I'm in the logistics business and I know just how well and truly fucked the supply chain is right now. It isn't their fault that they can't get the vapes in country, though the multiple stories doesn't really do them any favors...
I’m waiting on a few other bits and bats and they have had shipping issues also so it’s not all Airvape’s fault.

Other than the water attachment and spare 18650 battery there isn’t much more. Also sad to see they not producing the smell proof cases they give with the Go or X. That’s what I was told anyway.

junny89,
Top Bottom