After a whole day of readin I'm still torn which vape to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
rayski said:
OhTheAgony said:
My black one came with silver base btw. Not sure if all the blemished ones come with silver bases or that I just got lucky.
My silver SSV came with a green base.

Hmmm, nice. Perhaps we should trade :lol:

OhTheAgony,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Thanks FLskwat! I'll give a shot tonight. Although, I gotta say I am a little skeptical. It looks like you are getting the herb way too close to the air outlet hole. I know when I pack a pretty full wand (about two-thirds full) the herb near the top gets burnt quickly. Do you do anything else like turn the heat way down?

Thanks again and I will report back tomorrow!

stickstones,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
stickstones said:
Thanks FLskwat! I'll give a shot tonight. Although, I gotta say I am a little skeptical. It looks like you are getting the herb way too close to the air outlet hole. I know when I pack a pretty full wand (about two-thirds full) the herb near the top gets burnt quickly. Do you do anything else like turn the heat way down?

Most welcome and yes, as stated in the SSV thread: knob at minimum temp (8h45 for my SSV), don't pack the dome screen too tight or too full, and as always with the ssv, inhale fast/hard while constantly moving the wand...and no scorching.
You can do the hole bowl on same temp setting! ;)

Just came back from a freebord/longboard session, riding with the MF...INSANE! Flavor, adrenaline & cannabinoids...what a mix! I'll go for a mod SSV right now! ;)

FLskwat,

Nycdeisel

FLskwat said:
Just came back from a freebord/longboard session, riding with the MF...INSANE! Flavor, adrenaline & cannabinoids...what a mix! I'll go for a mod SSV right now! ;)

nice, you longboard? I gotta try that one day with my LB :)

Nycdeisel,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Nycdeisel said:
FLskwat said:

nice, you longboard? I gotta try that one day with my LB :)

I do a little longboard but my real wheel crack is freebord:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=117582#p117582
Check it out if you don't know it, it's pavement snowboard! ;) (and post YOUR passions! ;) )

FLskwat,

Nycdeisel

wow that sure looks interesting, if I didnt know better though I would have thought it was a short longboard :x
the disciplines just really reminded me of longboarding so hopefully it'd be forgiven :D

Nycdeisel,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Big worldwide open minded community of many riders. We frequently ride with longboards, buttboards, street luges...hell everything.
Last trip in cali we had a session in Santa Barbara hills + the Claremont EPIC run (in the A. Kimmel video "Claremont in HD") with the Orangatang/Loaded pro team: REAL FUN to exchange boards: SO YEAH 100% FORGIVEN! :lol:

FLskwat,

Nycdeisel

sounds like you have a lot of fun riding out there, I need to try one of those bords :)

Nycdeisel,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
stickstones said:

Yo SS...what about the report? ;)

FLskwat,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'll do it tonight...got going a couple of nights ago and finally found a dome screen that needed to be iso'd down, so it's ready now.

Thanks for the temp explanation. Funny, I read the 9 o'clock thing and thought that must be fucked up...I've never set it that cold before! But it makes perfect sense now...I'm stoked to give it a shot.

Off to work right now, but I want to see that vid later. I grew up surfing as a kid.

stickstones,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Emanresu said:
So like the title says I spent a whole lot of time looking up which vaporizer I want to get but I have only narrowed it down to 7...
...Thanks for reading and any help/replies.
My opinion is SSV with a handheld whip is always ready, easiest to use, and there is no warranty concern. 7th floor is GREAT about honoring warranty without any documentation. If the unit is obviously worn out, old and abused, they will fix it, and fast for $30.
I do think that you might be happiest with 2 units. Think about one solid state unit, and then a "sidekick" to move around with. MFLB is real popular... I love the NO2. Whatever your choices, it is great to have two different systems.

Vitolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom