• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AEON Glass by jhanpixel

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
Hi all - its Jhan, and i'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns.

i'll try to visit often and keep everyone well informed so that you may make the best choice.

regarding our raw material - we use chinese borosilicate we have used Schott and Simax and have found the High Quality Chinese Boro to be very comparable to the schott are far as clarity.

As for fellow FC members, i'd like to offer a 10% discount on items over $100
just mention FC and make an offer and we will honor it.

thank you all -

peace

Hi all - its Jhan, and i'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns.

i'll try to visit often and keep everyone well informed so that you may make the best choice.

regarding our raw material - we use chinese borosilicate we have used Schott and Simax and have found the High Quality Chinese Boro to be very comparable to the schott are far as clarity.

As for fellow FC members, i'd like to offer a 10% discount on items over $100
just mention FC and make an offer and we will honor it.

thank you all -

peace

Hi and welcome Jhan! You may want to register with the admin as a retailer, but its great to see you posting here. Nice glass!

kingofnull,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
As for fellow FC members, i'd like to offer a 10% discount on items over $100 just mention FC and make an offer and we will honor it.

:tup: Awesome.

First I would like to say that I'm thoroughly impressed with the effort you put into your images. Then you go and top that with some videos, :rockon:.

13-cyclone-ratchet-perc-disc-dewar-bubbler-water-pipe-286a.jpg

Really digging this one. Any chance you will be making any more bubblers, I see you do mostly tubes? IMO vaporists' around here prefer bubblers.

I would love to see one of them 64 Hole Honeycombs you do incorporated into a bubbler. Or maybe a shorter tube, 12" maybe, with just the 32 or 64 Hole Honeycomb perc. No other percs are really needed for vaping as its not as hot/harsh as combustion.

BTW, Welcome to FC Jhan!!! I enjoy your work, I've lurked your ioffer page for months waiting for your newest creations.

Tweak,
Reactions: Roger D

photobooth

I agree, a honeycomb or disk in a small handheld bubbler with a female joint would be ideal for vaping.

photobooth,
Reactions: Roger D
Wow Jhan, I really like that tree bubbler. Hey any chance you will be doing ash catchers?
I'd love one of these, but I've never seen anything similar in lots under 1000.

honeycombac.jpg

kingofnull,

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
Wow Jhan, I really like that tree bubbler. Hey any chance you will be doing ash catchers?
I'd love one of these, but I've never seen anything similar in lots under 1000.

honeycombac.jpg

Yes we could make something like that, but there is an importer selling that exact model so we don't bother.

I have a buddy in Colorado that is making them right now. PM me and I can shoot you his info.

2012-12-05112924.jpg

starting to a few ashcatchers nothing too fancy

I like it!

2012-11-29132200.jpg

Any Idea what you price point will be for us FCers[/quote]

ioffer price will be around $180-190

FC - $165 ( but i don't have enough of these right now )

I will be releasing a 12 tree and a 8 tree model very soon for a bit less
Dewar seal Bubbs and regular ring seal bubbs

heres some pics of the 12 Tree model that i have instock waiting to be released

2012-12-05115145.jpg

2012-12-05115140.jpg

2012-12-05115159.jpg

planning on using this large 8 Tree 49mm in a 65x5 can or a 75x5

i think a 75x5 looks better but might leave too much space inside.

mod note: 3 posts merged. Please use manual quote tags to avoid back to back posting.

matthend

I likey and look forward to seeing them on your site. I was interested in the long tubed tree perc you had previously also

matthend,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
2012-12-05112924.jpg

starting to a few ashcatchers nothing too fancy

You're making and going to be selling these? How much? I really like a well-made tree AC/perc. Showerhead looks sweet to. I've pretty much lost (broken) all mine, except my SSFG.

Really like your stuff. Would like to see some more solo shots, focusing on your bubblers. Especially those Dewaar, that you have.

Edit: what about dimensions for these?

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: kingofnull

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
the cans are 65x5 about 5" tall
not really sure about that price
i'm trying to come in @ under 100 but i the dewar seals get pricey

pics will come soon - promise!

redglassgallery,
Reactions: Tweak

Krimidad

Wow awesome! I might have to get the mini tree to pair up with my mini showerhead...awesome price point on that pair

Krimidad,

matthend

beautiful! pulling the trigger on one of these... flip flopping between dewar or no dewar... Educate a glass noob like myself FC! tia

matthend,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
beautiful! pulling the trigger on one of these... flip flopping between dewar or no dewar... Educate a glass noob like myself FC! tia
Personal preference; thats all. The dewaar joint looks smoother and sexier than a protruding joint does. It's probably stronger too; but is not all that much of a difference.

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
i personally like the dewar because of the cleaner look and that there is less chance of the joint getting banged or chipped on something.

BUT that being said , a regular joint if chipped could be repaired whereas the dewar if damaged is pretty much done

of course not everyone has the ability or the option to get thier piece repaired so it really comes down to personal preference Like CentiZen says

Side Note :

New 2 x Honeycomb disc that ppl have been asking for is now available
http://www.ioffer.com/i/14-2-x-96-hole-hd-honeycomb-disc-perc-water-pipe-stack-528844074

matthend

the dewar looks better, i agree, i wonder if the regular joint gives me more options as far as ashcatchers should i ever decide to (gasp) combust in it?

matthend,

SD_haze

the dewar looks better, i agree, i wonder if the regular joint gives me more options as far as ashcatchers should i ever decide to (gasp) combust in it?
Yeah that's a legitimate point. Plus some vapes hit hard enough to warrant using a pre-cooler attachment (especially for a smaller bubbler).

SD_haze,

Krimidad

Oh god that 2x honeycomb disc stacks like crazy. Nice work man. Really beefy mouth piece support bridge as well. I'm just wondering how much different it would be vs single honeycomb disc. Any plans on a dewar honeycomb bubbler?

Krimidad,

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
yea im kinda still working out how to implement a honeycomb disk into a bubbler.

i can make something like the hitman brilliance perc but w/ a disc

but i want to use the dewar like in my ratchet bubb

i would have to get a honeycomb ring like a pineapple slice and weld that around the downtube

i have a single honeycomb listed as well here

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
My SSFG mini inline would rock the house with that $80 tube. I like well firing trees, that's daily driver category there w/ the AC/DC perc.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: kingofnull
Top Bottom