AEON Glass by jhanpixel

Bon Dog

It wouldn't surprise me, if colliemade a reti HT , that vapexhale would contract you to make HTs if you made a run of nice reti HT. From what I umderstaand mobius is one of the desired pairing for the cloud

If I'm not mistaken, chadb rigged up his swagger HT to hit a nail... I forget how lol... I thinkit is on his utube account

Oh and the spillprevent chamber is key... spilling water on your expensive vape would would be disastorious lol

Oh and my preference on amouthpeice is st8 or that crazy bendy 1

Bon Dog,

Squeeky

Jhan, is it the 12" 12 arm dewar ?

I like your work, i'm trying to save money and hopefully buy this beautiful piece.

Jhan, I have to ask, was this my piece being made :) It is currently sitting as a show/art piece as it has not yet been used. Once I get a new J-O-B, that thing will see plent-o-vapor.

Squeeky,
Reactions: ataxian

Doug

Just passing time
hey Roger, i'm actually looking at something similar to that side-arm oil rig you have there. question: to run an Arizer Extreme Q through the 18 male joint, i know i could get an 18/18 female/female adapter, but what about using the Cyclone bowl without the screen? one concern i have is that the glass in the center might restrict airflow, see: http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server1...-Cyclone-Bowl__53159.1287033821.1280.1280.jpg

thoughts anyone?

You can put the cyclone bowl on your male joint, add your green into the bowl, and invert the EQ onto the cyclone. This definitely creates better flavor than an elbow pack through the whip; I can't attest for the amount of vapor produced though. It's definitely awkward, but it works and improves airflow a bit. Personally, I would rather just run a short whip to the glass for ease of use. Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

dbs

invert the whole extreme desktop base? that seems frightening. (edit: i should have worded previously: using a SECOND cyclone bowl as the adapter)

sorry if that seemed to sidetrack the thread, the one i may get is from jhan, and am also looking forward to my 12-arm dewar. stuff looks amazing.

dbs,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
If the elbow screen fits in the DI joint of your oil piece, just pack that screen, install it, fit cyclone bowl over the top (with no screen needed in the bowl), and then hold the Q inverted on top. The Q is very light, and as long as you hold both the Q and the pipe, it's plenty safe; I do it all the time. If your piece is female, a male+male adapter that fits your elbow screen will allow you to do the above too, but you can use DI pieces with no additional hardware (if the screen fits). The Q's huge base flare may get in the way on some pieces, though. Anything with top-entry or short stature should be good, however.

The Q actually works better upside-down, as there's less hot-spotting.

Anonymouse,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
You can fill the cyclone instead of the elbow, but light packing in the elbow gives a denser hit (if fewer total hits per load). You could fill both for a bigger payload, but the elbow screen contents won't vape very well, as an elbow pack really needs the jet of unimpeded air the venturi in the cyclone provides.

Anonymouse,

dbs

i put the cyclone directly over my nail and put herb into the top. then invert the Q on top.

so the herb is exposed to the heating element? (gravity working against it and a screen over the element, though...)

i am just imagining it kicking up small pieces.

dbs,

PaperClouds

So does no one have a full sized showerhead, or has it just not been mentioned yet? Other then by JHan himself and maybe one or two others. I'd really like to see what people that own them, think about them, I think it might be my next glass purchase. I like how much flow there is while maintaining, what looks like, a nice amount of diffusion.

Personally I don't like bubble stackers, yes they look cool and diffuse like a bomb squad but I don't like the fact that once the water starts to get dirty you're left with a stack of bubbles that slowly pops and gives you a "phantom hit". The same thing happened to me with my SSFG showerhead downstem with it when it got clogged and the first time I ever saw it happen my friend and I were genuinely perplexed as to where the "phantom hit" came from.

PaperClouds,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Can't you just change the water more regularly? You don't have to do a full clean to do that.

You're gonna need to pay more attention to the water in an inverted showerhead anyway, as the much smaller reservoir volume will evaporate much quicker. You have to keep it topped up to keep it at the optimum amount to fire best, which is often a pretty narrow range.

Anonymouse,

PaperClouds

Good point, yes you can, and honestly I'd still rather deal with the showerhead, I like more flow with my pieces due to the quickness at which they clear, I'm still debating between the showerhead and the stemline though, I have quite some time to think about it as I have no money to buy either. Given the water level "issue", if you want to call it that, the stemline might be the better choice.

I know it's a Syn, but same perc style and I could watch that all day.

PaperClouds,
Reactions: Buildozer

jimbo23

Been lurking on FC for a while, decided to register to drop some praise on jhan. I am currently awaiting my 2nd piece and can't wait. I originally bought the 10inch micro rig and fell in love. This past weekend I bought the 13in Cyclone Ratchet and can't wait to pull on that beauty. I was first introduced to the 13inCR from a fellow FC member and wow is this thing a beast. Don't hesitate to shop with jhan, great experience all around (Quality glass and Superb craftsmanship) and the discount is a bonus.

jimbo23,

colieglass

Been lurking on FC for a while, decided to register to drop some praise on jhan. I am currently awaiting my 2nd piece and can't wait. I originally bought the 10inch micro rig and fell in love. This past weekend I bought the 13in Cyclone Ratchet and can't wait to pull on that beauty. I was first introduced to the 13inCR from a fellow FC member and wow is this thing a beast. Don't hesitate to shop with jhan, great experience all around (Quality glass and Superb craftsmanship) and the discount is a bonus.
you made a good choice on that ratchet... its great, but its hard to miss when you shop with jhan... i reccomend his wubbler...

colieglass,

bopper

that 1st vid from fred looks so unstable like its gonna fall over any sec ( do allot of ppl break these hydras? )

The hydratubes probably aren't the ideal size for the solo. The Pinnacle WT at 5.2" long seems to be a more appropriate fit:

jam's solo post

An ebay search for "Pinnacle vaporizer" brings up a link for someone selling the Pinnacle WT. The pictures in that listing show the WT to better advantage. Perhaps a micro version for small vapes like the solo (with an 18mm bottom joint) could be contemplated Jhan as part of the mini tube project. :cool:

bopper,

dbs

i just got my 12-arm dewar, came very quickly and jhan is very easy to work with. while not all of the arms appear to be straight (one or two especially, which affects where the slits are in relation to the water level), it still seems to fire well and it looks great.

dbs,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
The hydratubes probably aren't the ideal size for the solo. The Pinnacle WT at 5.2" long seems to be a more appropriate fit:

jam's solo post

An ebay search for "Pinnacle vaporizer" brings up a link for someone selling the Pinnacle WT. The pictures in that listing show the WT to better advantage. Perhaps a micro version for small vapes like the solo (with an 18mm bottom joint) could be contemplated Jhan as part of the mini tube project. :cool:

I actually already have an artist working on a mini ht with an 18 fitting and same overall dimensions as the pinnacle tube.

bopper

An 14/18 lowpro reducer would let an 18mm version work for both without much added length or instability.

bopper,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
it aint even about recyclers anymore.. jhan is making recirculators now. i dont even know the difference!

Change that little stemline to a little disk perk of some sort, turn the whirlpool into a vertical donut (like I described a few posts back in your thread), and it becomes a recirculator. (Doesn't just recycle water, but also sends bubbles of vape/smoke through the perk multiple times too.)

Anonymouse,
Top Bottom