Hey all, This may have been pointed out on this forum already, but my searches brought up nothing. Id like to share a terrible discovery I made this week. First of all, despite what many may say or think, marijuana, and its psychoactive ingredients, effect our canine friends dramatically different then they do ourselves. The proper does of active canniboids can can have serious adverse health effects on dogs, as they do not possess the receptors we do, and their genetics don't benefit as us humans do from the active ingredients. Furthermore, many of you may say "Well my dog has eaten my stash and he/she was fine" remember raw product is typically unactivated, and when eaten not much active chemicals will be absorbed or digetsed. But as we all know, whatever meds are left in ABV are fully activated due to the heat process in vaporization. This makes ABV very dangerous to dogs, for example, this week i accidentally left about 1.5 grams of ABV on my coffee table, and my 40 pound boxer gobbled it up, without me knowing, shortly after, we found her unable to walk in the back yard essentially catatonic. I rushed her to the vet, but on the way she fell into a coma, and upon arrival at the vet she had a dramatic drop in blood pressure, and heart rate. On the way to the vet I realized that she had probably eaten the ABV off the coffe table, upon arrival the vet was very unsure if she will survive. They had to use a combination of antihistamines, and steroids to get hear heat rate and blood preassre back to normal. Luckily abut 48 hours later she has recovered, and all is good. But it was a very close call, and an very expensive vet bill (Over 1k) I jut want to caution everyone if you have dog to be careful with your ABV, and while many people think its fun to share the medication with there dogs, its not good for them at all.