About NewFC: how we got here and where we hope to go

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Is this the name we are going with? New Fuck Combustion?
What happened to Fcombustion ???

If you point your browser at fcombustion (ie www.fcombustion.com) it will bring you to NewFC. It's kind of an alias.

But if you just place "fcombustion" in the URL window, it can show different results depending on your search engine choice for your browser.

EDIT
====
After a while your browser "learns" or predicts your intentions. Now, if I just type "n" it will illuminate "NewFuckcombustion" in the URL (Universal Resource Locator ) window as a guess to where I want to go.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I am also loving the option for the larger font. As the night wanes on, these eyes can get weary. I like the blue highlights too.

Thanks to the mods for turning on the message post count. Now I've got some work to do. I've been bumped back to buck private. :D

:goat: And I found Mr. Goatie!!!! Thank you mods for remembering my sweet goatie ass. :bowdown: I love him so. He made it here too.

DogBoy

know fear
Considering that the alternative would likely mean the death of the community, the decision became easy. We will face a lot of challenges going forward, and Pak and I are wide-eyed about that. But at the end of the day, letting the community die was not an acceptable option. So here we are!

By the way, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but we are also using fcombustion.com so you can tell your aunt about vaporizers without dropping any F-bombs.

Welcome to all of you and thanks for the well-wishes. I fuckin' love you guys and gals. 🥰

:peace:

...I had trouble trying to sign on to Fcombustion...I could not even find it...

If you point your browser at fcombustion (ie www.fcombustion.com) it will bring you to NewFC. It's kind of an alias.

But if you just place "fcombustion" in the URL window, it can show different results depending on your search engine choice for your browser.

...this is what happened to Hapo...

DogBoy,
Reactions: Summer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hmm I just noticed a feature missing, when you send a message, on old FC you have 10 minutes to edit it, here I do not see that option unfortunately...

DogBoy

know fear
...that is goona seriously fuk up Hapo's shit...!!!... :freak:

Hello guys!
I'm sorry that the old site will be abandoned but I appreciate the efforts to create a new space!
Thank you and let's build a new big community together!

...the old site is aboot to disappear, bro...not if but when...

...the community is not new, just the server...we have the same people running things and the same people posting here...

...every member worth their salt will be here sooner than later...

Last edited:
DogBoy,

hans solo

Left coast Canada
I recently was on the vape critic forum and was wondering if I need to or is it possible to delete my account.
I am pondering the same for the old FC site other than my email address there should be no other personal information.
Other than logging out is there any options or recommendations ?

Last edited:

DogBoy

know fear
...no, and no...???...

...whattif it opens instead of dies...???...

...welcome home... .!.:D.!.

DogBoy,

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Hi Guys

I didn't know things were so bad - great to see you saving this great community. THANK YOU. As we transition I'm sure others have asked about the Classifieds. Is that going to kickoff and if so when? Lastly, if we were able to sell on the old forum will we be qualified to start selling on this one? Thanks.

David

madhockeydad,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Is it possible to add the poster name at bottom of each post like in old site? When a post is long (especially with a lot of images) it is a pia to have to scroll up to see who posted it (at least for me.)
here is pic to which I am referring:

AF3F5F2D-79CA-41D8-91A1-034185CD4708.jpeg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Hmm I just noticed a feature missing, when you send a message, on old FC you have 10 minutes to edit it, here I do not see that option unfortunately...

I experienced the same issue earlier this week and sent a PM to Pak to describe, but unfortunately he could not recreate the lack of editing on his computer and it appears to work for him... I wonder, what is going on here?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I experienced the same issue earlier this week and sent a PM to Pak to describe, but unfortunately he could not recreate the lack of editing on his computer and it appears to work for him... I wonder, what is going on here?

Oh I was on my phone, I wonder if that is why? Though that never was an issue with old FC, which I always used on my phone...

Edit: I actually just tried clicking view desktop site on my Android phone, and that still did not reveal an edit function for private message body...

Summer and I tested, it is only presenting an option to edit the conversation title at the top...

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I like how the old FC background has been added too. Or was that always here and I just noticed now?
Nope, wasn’t always here, now it is.
Thanks @pakalolo and @Stu for listening to us and being so kind as to indulge all of our requests to recreate stuff from the old site.
This may be the New FC, but some of us oldies really like familiarity. Plus a whole lot of great new features!

Top Bottom