About NewFC: how we got here and where we hope to go

MrKappus

thanks for much for all your effort and hard work. I've been here since the forums opened and it would be a deep loss to the community to see it dissolve. Really looking forward to the next chapter and REALLY excited you aren't bringing on sponsors. GANBATTE!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Seriously, I can do the research to try & find good smiley packages that will work with this forum's software, &, when the time comes, I can coordinate a member fundraiser to pay for it/them. ... Now, where's my bobbing green head! lol

I've copied over all the FC smilies. They're grouped right at the top now. We do have a much, much larger selection since we now also support the Twitter emoji set.

Oh, I wanted to offer congrats & say welcome to our new staff members @Vicki, @macbill & @HughJundys. :clap:

I finally found Bookmarks buried in the account details submenu. Select account details, then the your account button.

Thanks for finding that. I didn't know the answer myself and haven't had time to do the homework

Bit sad to see the classifieds go.

We are investigating ideas to host a Classifieds section. Stay tuned.

Finally, the Cultivation sub-forum in now visible only to registered members.

Speaking of confirmation: despite scrubbing all uses of "fuck" in the registration procedure, gmail is still sending confirmation requests to spam in many cases (not all). Even worse, it sometimes strips off the confirmation link. The only solution we have at the moment is to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page. I've updated the notice you get when you register to include this information.

Last edited:
Top Bottom