710 coils

gratefulabe

I use a 30mm ruby insert with my 710coil setup, dry swab after every dab. I put it in my simple green/candle warmer with the banger when I clean it and any residual comes right off. The insert keeps the banger much cleaner so I only do that one or twice a week.

510MOD

Manufacturer
I use a 30mm ruby insert with my 710coil setup, dry swab after every dab. I put it in my simple green/candle warmer with the banger when I clean it and any residual comes right off. The insert keeps the banger much cleaner so I only do that one or twice a week.
I also dry swab after every hit for regular maintenance/cleaning and 2 q-tips at the end of a session.

Instead of a warm simple green bath tho, I do a 20 minute soak in a ISO/ baking soda mix (make it thick like a watery paste) and then clean it off with q tips, rinse, and dry with paper towels and its back to brand new.

Baron23

@captainbrent Just got a set to sample and will be adding them in the next few weeks. They will cost more, but they spin pearls like no tomorrow =)

@FlyingLow One of the things I am going to be looking for at Champs is the coin style channel caps and dab stands
Have a safe trip to LV and CHAMPS, great food in Vegas, and give your wife my warmest regards.

Went last year, not going this year. Maybe 2012 and get to hang with the cool guys again! ;-) jk hahaha

Baron23,
Reactions: 710Coils

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Good if Shane could get these or similar,
image_82c08e9c-3f81-4107-b310-e7875c2a6820_grande.jpg

https://neglassart.com/collections/...clear-adjustable-carb-cap?variant=37697913806

LesPlenty,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I've been loving my 30mm axial set up more and more! It's insane how low of temps I've been able to still get good hits at! I've settled in at the low 400's on my controller but am probably going to try dropping even lower. I'm going to look into getting a thermometer of some kind to get a more accurate temp reading but still need to research more into that.

I don't exactly spin my terp pearls with my bubble cap, more just move them from one side of the banger to the other. I am really excited for these new spinner caps and of course the deep dish coils! The only downside is all this fun experimenting sure is doing a number on my stash!

LabPong

I ordered a couple cheaper typhoon caps to try....one with carb and one without. A friend uses pearls and a carb'ed typhoon cap and he said he thought the carb was useless or not needed.

vou2FlmI92Y-pJvaF90mzy0f-Qnr4WaVq1uib5Ubo7PL1XcUug3xlG_9XE5BnVZ2rohvamiNXaqPK9QikzF4pR4rI4magfswurm9f3kBzdWm_A7sIkn_kpyHqNUH0zdJeFC8rRHuqy_7PL62oTfjgUkmBK5LsMuhmzxE2NvQ=s0-d-e1-ft

zAyXUA9uffMcUBmn9TiUzs2GishK1hsSF1PUQfn79NSHb5cCYt5FSkg290cKPGv_VQyjIyr4DuE-b_dLuH2CxO9nh7sGG6ampyxV-027_ViGVVuxJZ-DHs5aGsDwfixqJMvT1dfjV1AcJwG69HyPJapGi1Nd6tI2=s0-d-e1-ft

LabPong,

710Coils

Manufacturer
Back from Champs....

Lots of Kratom and CBD products. Was an interesting event.....

Working on getting the deep dish coils and bangers in to production and will hopefully have more info later next week.

Still looking for a good spinner cap and sadly there was nothing exciting at the show.

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
@captainbrent I am, just had to move them down the list a little to get the deep dish stuff finished off so I can add it to the mix =)

30mm Ruby inserts are due very soon and I will be putting up some pre orders today!!!!!

Deep dish pre orders will also be added soon =)

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week

Shane

Top Bottom