710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@bizwaxzion first batch was much smaller than expected, so I am waiting on a second batch to see if they are closer to what I am expecting. The last batch was small enough to be used in some peak inserts =P

Here are some side by side pics of the regular 25mm and 30mm coils next to the deep dish versions

25mm:
thumbnail

thumbnail

30mm:
thumbnail

thumbnail

Oh yeah and that is the new finish going forward :science:

Bangers land next week and I will post pics of the paired deep dish coils and bangers

This months Instagram giveaway is for a complete setup, so don't hesitate to enter as we have already had a few FC winners :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

710Coils

Manufacturer
I want to say they are 40mm deep. When I get back home I will confirm depth and respond =)

Just confirmed the depth is 34mm to the inside bottom of the puck and 40mm total if you include the puck =)

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Alex3oe Is that heated by a torch or something else?

Deep dish bangers finally land monday so I can start testing to see how they perform =)

Been busy adding stuff to the store:

Shirts and hoodies
25mm Gold leaf logo added to the bangers
new sticker colors

Inbound:

25mm Sic inserts
25mm Ruby inserts
30mm Ruby inserts
New Jewelry tweezers in silver and black

Due to be added once done testing:

Deep dish coils and bangers in 25mm and 30mm sizes
inserts for the Deep dish bangers

Hope everyone is having a great day and looking forward to what 2020 has in store =)

Here are some pics of the stuff I have added =)

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

710Coils

Manufacturer
I forgot to mention I have a complete kit giveaway going on Instagram and all of you should enter

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6zf9P3B1x6/

We have had several winners from FC and I would love add more FC peeps to the list of winners =)

Been testing the deep dish bangers and coils and I am beyond impressed. No reclaim at all and nothing sits on the banger walls, even when you scrape the dab tool on the top lip of the banger. It drips back in nice and fast =)

I have a few tweaks to do to the banger to give it a better overall fit on glass. The Neck needs to be extended down and out a bit more to accommodate the deeper bucket and the bottom being close to some pieces, making it easy to accidentally touch the bottom of the hot ass coil =P

I will take some pics today and post them so you can see what I am talking about. But these will definitely be added to the lineup. I even have someone torch dabbing the deep dish bangers to make sure they work good on that side of things =)

Hope everyone is having a great day

Your ever loyal coil, quartz and ruby monger

Shane

Mulehead

Beauty Shane!
Nice to see your R&D here in front of us. I know for me, once dialed in your regular 30mm axial with opaque banger has ruined it for all of my other devices! I feel it’s a waste of terps to use anything else. Good luck with your new additions, and thank you for your efforts!:clap:

710Coils

Manufacturer
Thursday I will have 25mm SiC and Ruby inserts back in stock!!! I will be getting more controllers later this week =)

Next deep dish banger samples land this week and if they are as expected. I don't think I will do any further tweaks and can get them put into production so they will be available next month

Once I nail the banger down, I will start working on inserts for the deepdish bangers and will keep everyone posted on how that goes

Hope everyone is having a great week

Your ever loyal coil, quartz and ruby monger

Shane

TheCheeseSmeller

Hi @710Coils
Do you have any updates on the deep dish coil and bangers? Do you expect the price to be similar to your existing coils & bangers?
As a brand new banger user coming from a vrod, would there be any reason for me to go with a normal size over the deep dish?
Thanks

TheCheeseSmeller,
Reactions: 710Coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@TheCheeseSmeller I am hoping to have the bangers and coils a little after the middle of February. But this will be dependant on if China can go back to work. So far they have kept things shutdown. So I haven't been able to get anything ordered =\

Pricing will go up a little on the deep dish versions. But nothing that would cause your wallet to cringe =P

I am also working on adding some of Quartz Pi new spinner caps. They will be more expensive than his standard ball caps. But the new ones will spin pearls like crazy!!!!
I figured adding them would help everyone with an option of getting a ball cap that would also spin pearls when needed.

Lastly, I will be adding 2 new items to our site. These are 110 volt and 220 volt test coils for people that have an off brand controller and need to see if our coils will work with it or not. These will only require shipping to be paid and that's it. I am hoping to ease any frustration when trying to figure out compatibility of our coils to off brand controllers.

Anyone that sends the test coil back will get a credit towards a future order. =)

I will kick off another complete setup this week on Instagram for the month of February and I highly recommend all of you enter when the post is live

Hope everyone is having a great start to their week

Shane

Hi Shane,

I'm looking forward to trying out the new Quartz Pi spinner caps, do you have an ETA...and also for the regular 25mm clear Pi's?

Cheers!

Brent

captainbrent,
Reactions: 710Coils
Top Bottom