710 coils

MileHighHuman

I want to say they are 40mm deep. When I get back home I will confirm depth and respond =)

Just confirmed the depth is 34mm to the inside bottom of the puck and 40mm total if you include the puck =)

Do you know the depth for the newest upcoming 30mm buckets?

As always thx for your time/responses and awesome store.

God bless :rockon:

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: 710Coils

LabPong

Ok...after trying the 710 ruby insert in my 25mm setup.....having problems with it.

First I thought the ruby would allow for lower temps to be set? But found it took higher temps to get it to create as much vapor....is that normal?

But the bigger issue I have is using the caps.

I have spinner caps (the ones in my pic on last page...the carb one sucks) and the stock Pi directional cap from 710. When using the ruby insert.... the directional end of the cap hits and moves the insert around so that is no good. Using a low profile spinner cap.... it does not work good enough to spin the 2 ruby pearls in the 25mm banger with insert......but works good without the insert.

Anyone have good experience with using 25mm banger with an insert and get the pearls to spin good?

What cap do you use with an insert and pearls? Or should I use no pearls in the insert?

Sorry, little confused how to make my setup work as good or better than just using the banger with 2 pearls and the Pi directional cap. Thanks for your help.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
First I thought the ruby would allow for lower temps to be set? But found it took higher temps to get it to create as much vapor....is that normal?

The Ruby allows for lower vaporization temps, but you have to use higher PID temps to compensate for the heat transfer/loss since the Ruby is directly heated by the Quartz banger via conduction.

Personally... I don't ever run pearls in my inserts. IMO they are better utilized by torch dabs, or people who don't have a full gem insert. Spinner caps move the pearls much faster but it tends to splash up the sidewalls, I find a bubble cap still works the best.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@MileHighHuman

25mm deep dish should be 36mm deep
30mm deep dish should be 40mm deep

Thats 4mm more depth on each banger than the normal =)

@LabPong Some will just make sure to not touch the sides of the insert with the tip of the cap. But there are also shorter nozzle caps out there and you should be able to find one easy =)
I also do not use pearls with the Ruby inserts as they already work extremely well as is. You also run the risk of thermal shock from the pearls.

I would try without pearls and trying to keep the tip of the cap off the insert and see if you have a better experience

I cannot wait for the Deep dish to land!!!!!!

Really pumped to see how it fairs with the community =)

Shane

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Shane~ with all this equipment at your fingertips, what is your preferred method and setup these days?

Which do you find yourself using the most: the torch, an enail or a cold start?

710Coils

Manufacturer
@FlyingLow I rock a 30mm opaque banger and a quartz pi cap. Running it with a Disorderly conduction controller on one and a MaxVapor on the other.
Forgot to mention I run 2 setups at all times =P

They stay on as long as I am at home and get used frequently from myself and others that come by to Sesh

The Deep Dish 30mm was really nice and once they land, I will migrate over to them

Still working on stands and channel caps (Amongst other things)

Cold start torch dabs are my emergency backup if my Peak or enail are not available

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I like to use pearls with an insert with the following carb cap,
rBVaV1wfSXSAU5ERAAXw4YJSAfU035.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2019-new-xxl-4mm-opaque-bottom-quartz-banger/439567009.html
They came in that kit I got for a friend to replace the banger I got thrown in from Shane when I purchased 2x heater coils(he os a pensioner with coordination worse than mine, glass is very consumable)
I feather the inlet hole to minimize wall splashing, just enough to get the balls spinning.
I also bump up the PID by 40f or more to compensate for the conduction loss between all the surfaces.
A K type contact thermometer is great for checking these things and don't forget it will take a little longer to heat soak everything.
Edit, I also use this one for moving more than spinning terp balls,
https://www.dhgate.com/product/coloured-glass-bubble-cap-with-hole-on-top/402682705.html
coloured-glass-bubble-cap-with-hole-on-top.jpg

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
Reactions: 710Coils

LabPong

...a sad sad day...... :(

got new high powered solvent-less gmo live resin .......go to clean rig out before medicating.....

dead710-Bang-R.jpg

:bang:

crap...happened when I was taking off one of the clips...didn't even make it to the tile floor or ceramic sink in my cleaning room.....right on my padded desktop. lol

I cant believe I broke it....my most delicate and cherished glass piece....(makes note to self...always have 2 of these on hand).....:science:

710Coils

Manufacturer
We kicked off this months giveaway on Instagram and i recommend everyone entering. We are giving away complete setups each month and the rules are super easy =)

Deep dish coils land and bangers are due in a few days and I have decided to do a 420 release for them as we will also be doing a sale and the combo will save you all some scratch =)

Sold out of 25mm coils within a week of them landing and I should have more in stock near 4/20

Fresh stock of 30mm Ruby inserts are also back in and up on the site.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week

Shane

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I received a flat coil the other day and I must say, HOT DAMN!

Your coil really is far better quality than the Dnail coil I have been limping around with.
Your coils are much tighter, allowing for an entire extra wrap. There is much more surface area than the Dnail coil, it may even allow me to lower the temp on my PID a bit.

LOVE it, can't wait to break it in!

Thanks for the quality coil, and the SWEET Sour Patch Kids! Made my day!

twoleftfeet

hvniBfP54WnrUctYA
Would love to see a video of the correct method... I tend to have issues with getting them on and off and always fear of having a similar break
My method is pretty simple. Starting from the top, I use my thumb and pointer finger to squeeze and push down on the metal ring that goes around the oring(both sides) while supporting the coil with my remaining fingers. You will find that one side pops off quite easily.

710Coils

Manufacturer
Just wanted to call out we will be having a 4/20 sale and everything will be 20% off!!!!
Deep dish coils and bangers will also release the same day, so you can scoop them on sale =)
I have a limited amount of stock in deep dish so I suspect it will sell out fast.
The deep dish version of bangers are 4mm deeper than our standard bangers and the coils have 2 more wraps than our standard axial coils!!!!

The April giveaway on Instagram is coming to an end in a few weeks and everyone should enter as its another complete setup!!!! We will continue to give complete setups away each month.

I will be restocking many of the out of stock items for the 420 sale, so if something is out of stock. It will most likely get added right before the sale kicks in =)

Some pics of the deep dish bangers and coils for your viewing pleasure!!!!

30mm deep dish clear banger
thumbnail

25mm deep dish clear banger
thumbnail

25mm deep dish opaque banger
thumbnail

30mm deep dish opaque banger
thumbnail

25mm deep dish axial coil
thumbnail

30mm deep dish axial coil
thumbnail

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!!

Shane

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Those look great! I’m putting a ton of time in with my opaque banger and am going to grab a clear banger during the sale for comparison.

I came across a different torch banger design on Instagram that I’d love to be able to get at your store. It appears to be similar to a standard banger, but there is a lip about halfway up the bucket. It seems to be a great design for wiping material off your tool and into the sweet spot on the bottom of the cup. Does anyone know the name of this style? I’ll look for a pic.

TheCheeseSmeller

@710Coils Probably a stupid question, but when exactly will the 4/20 sale start? Midnight on the 20th? What time zone would that be? I don't want to miss an opportunity for some deep dish action.

TheCheeseSmeller,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom