710 coils

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
I just finished the entire thread. Great info! Haven’t posted in a while but still pop in every now and then to see what’s up and I’m really glad I found this thread. I’ve been looking to get a enail setup for a while and looks like I found what I need for sure! Love what @710Coils is doing for the community and thanks to all the posters in here for getting me re-edumacated:brow:

710Coils

Manufacturer
Happy Halloween!!!!

Hope everyone is going to do something fun later today to celebrate Halloween. I have ordered some Octopus pendants from https://www.instagram.com/johnnylandiniglassblowing/

He is making me 6 pendants to sell on my site. I got 3 regular and 3 with the lots of UV and such added. I will post pics once they land. Think he said a week or so

Mood mats land today (Hell Yes!!!!) and will be officially in stock on my site the moment they land

Coils are still due end of the week and I have had a solid amount of pre orders. Also have a few more caps to add to my site.

Remember to give tricks for anyone that does not hook up the treats!!!! :rockon:

Really appreciate all the support and hope everyone has the best Halloween EVER!!!!!!!

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Lately I've been having a much harder time keeping it clean, the only thing that's changed is adding a 3rd terp pearly though. Does that make sense? Maybe I just need to turn the temp down more, I'm at 525 now.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@StormyPinkness If the leftover is flashing to the banger before you can clean it all up. I would recommend lowering your temps 5 or 10 degrees and see how it works then. Ideally you should have your temp set low enough it takes a few before the leftover dab flashes. So maybe try 520 or 515 and see if that helps, but doesn't kill your cloud making capabilities =)

Pics of the new axial coils will be posted in a bit. They are just WOW..... I really think everyone is going to like this latest version :rockon:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@StormyPinkness I ended up not raising the new inserts as the comparison was minimal between the two and I did not see any draw difference or performance difference in my testing.

@alltoreup Pictures of the new axial coils will be shortly. Just burning through my pile of orders and I promise to post them. These things are mind bending.... Just mind bending I tell you

I am very proud of the fit and look with my new bangers and hope you will all feel the same when you get to see or hopefully even use one =)

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
Ok as promised,

Here is some sexy poses of the 25 and 30mm axial coils paired with the new version bangers

25mm Axial coil paired with an opaque banger:
thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

30mm Axial coil paired with an opaque banger:
thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

All packages have been packed up and shipped out and I have added all new inventory to my site for anyone looking to scoop one of these sexy monsters =)

Hope everyone is having a great week so far

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
@buddingglasshead I warned all of you they were mind bending.....

I honestly am beyond stoked with how well they came out and cannot wait to get more out into peoples hands to use. I am going to work on keeping these in stock so there wont be any further Axial coil droughts =)

I will also be having some sort of sale on all the 20mm extra long coils that I am very over stocked with. These will fit the 20mm ligers perfectly and will not need any stretching since they are the perfect length

Gonna do something around 2 or 3 coils per bundle and will have them priced extremely low. So if you use 20mm coils. This will be something you wont want to miss!!!!

Grifo

damn the new axials look great! To be honest i felt like the old version of axial coils didnt fit well but worked. I didnt like that the neck would pull the coils apart because the coils are low and the neck was high but looking at the new pictures that will not be a problem any more.

anasrzi

Bit of a late comer to the 710 party but i think its a good idea to make some kits with everything needed to get started dabbing on your website @710Coils ? what do you think?

Something like a a banger, coil, clips perhaps? Maybe add in the pearls, bubble cap and inserts too as recommended add-on?

Just an idea feel free not to run with it but might be worth looking at :). I make online kits like this for a living (although in the hydro industry i must add)

710Coils

Manufacturer
@biohacker I do not have female or 18mm joint stuff yet. But its on my list of needing to be added to my shop. I am hoping in the next month to have all that stuff filled in so there is a solid selection =)

@anasrzi It has been one of my goals to setup bundles instead of making people pick out the bits they need. I have been doing something similar with people that reached out to me directly.

I am always down to try and work pricing and such so my gear is more accessible to everyone no matter the situation.

Time to finish packing up some more orders so they can get to their new homes =)

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!!

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
So since I have a bunch of extra tall 20mm coils. I am having a sale to move them out. They are $25.00 a piece and 3 for $60.00. I have them in 110 and 220 and the discount is auto added when you checkout. So just add them to your cart and the rest will be auto completed when you are paying =)

Here is a link to the sale: 20mm Extra tall coils

These will fit the Ligers perfectly without needing to be spread like traditional coils!!!!!

Last edited:

buddingglasshead

So since I have a bunch of extra tall 20mm coils. I am having a sale to move them out. They are $25.00 a piece and 3 for $60.00. I have them in 110 and 220 and the discount is auto added when you checkout. So just add them to your cart and the rest will be auto completed when you are paying =)

Here is a link to the sale: 20mm Extra tall coils

These will fit the Ligers perfectly without needing to be spread like traditional coils!!!!!

I'm sure they would work great on those 20mm bangers that have an quartz extension on the neck to hold the coil. They tend to have deeper than average buckets for some reason. I think it might even fit the SH, but probably would require not using the coil cove. I remember stretching one of my 20mm coils for the SH to see if it would help at all.

Once I have access to concentrates again, I'll definitely need to pick up a set up. Broke my current banger installing a monitor mount. :(

sarkunit

OK, those axials are next level gear. I have never seen such a fit, and the coverage looks like it will create the uniform heat environment to more fully vaporize concentrates at low temperature. I am guessing these will allow for even lower temps, although people usually think I am joking when I tell them I get clouds at 540 ( without pearls for now, I find that I like strait opaque flavor without quartz in the mix. smaller clouds, better taste imo). I will be getting a cap, a coil, and a new 30mm opaque soon. Great work!

Top Bottom