710 coils

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Paying for having too much fun when younger is not a bad thing when compared to never knowing what having too much fun means =P
Finding out after the aches and pains and ‘surprises’ of age have set in that your fun meter is WAAY short of where you want it...a sad realization, but a spur to greater spontaneous foolishness going forward!

I’ve been dipping back into early pages, gaining a lot of knowledge. Now that I’m equipped, things that used to mystify me make sense. My dab rig being broken in, my bangers are getting their first iso bath. My dabs have been instantly vaporized, far beyond my lungs ability to keep up or catch up, and harsh because of it, so from my reading I’m going to run with 0:0:30heat and 0:01:00 cool for a while, and see if that’s not a more manageable experience.

Any others new to the thread will likely find it productive to take in the whole thread.

Last edited:

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Hey @710Coils, I am looking to hook a friend up with a gift of a new enail set up gradually shipped to his house in a collection of weird packages. If you were to build out a best bang for your buck set up out of your current available stock, what would you suggest.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Slagzord My personal favorite is the 30mm opaque with a barrel coil. I guess I am old school, but it works perfectly for me and I really like being able to do little dabs or big dabs since the 30mm opaque is like an all terrain dab vehicle. Ready to handle anything I throw at it and cleans up like new with little effort.

Add in the 30mm Quartz Pi carb cap and you have a perfect setup =)

If you do decide to order a setup. Dont order pearls or clip kits as I will include those free of charge :rockon:

All I need is the order number and I will make sure they are added to the package.

I have everything in stock and ready to ship. Make sure to use the fcappreciation code for 10.00 off =)

Your part of the present:
30mm Opaque banger
30mm barrel coil
30mm Quartz Pi ball cap

One thing to possibly add:
Inserts and tweezers

My part of the present:
Terp pearls
Clip kit
Stickers
Candy

Hit me up with any questions and hope everyone is having a great week so far :tup:

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
@biohacker the barrel coil was what I learned all this with and so I have a fond spot in my monger heart for it. I also offered it as @Slagzord had asked what I had in stock =p

25s are great. I am just a gluttonous dabber and love the extra surface area the 30mm gives me. A lot of it is personal preference and I have several friends that feel the 30mm is just obnoxious. But for me, it’s my go to banger out of the lineup.

As a matter of fact. I rocked 25mm bangers for the last 2 days and have no complaints. =) But do look foreword to rotating my 30mm opaques back into the mix =)

710Coils

Manufacturer
Mood mats shipped today and should land by end of the week!!!!!

thumbnail

I cannot wait to set some of my glass on those sexy things!!!!

Shit is coming together. Such an odd and exciting feeling all at once when things start to reach fruition :rockon:

Hope you are all having a great day and keep it saucy :science:

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

Roth

Pining for the Mountains

thumbnail

Shit is coming together. Such an odd and exciting feeling all at once when things start to reach fruition :rockon:

Shane

Love those mood mats, now just have to decide which color to get...until I eventually end up with both!

Has anyone with an accurate thermocouple and an axial coil ever taken any measurements? Curious how big the average difference is between floor temp on the banger and the PID setting.

I'm running at 515° on the Auber now and not really getting any pooling. Might drop it another 5 or 10 and see how things go.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

thumbnail

Shane
I'm going for red and getting some stickers too. I'll order them once 30mm opaque inserts or your bubble cap and stand come in stock, whichever comes first.

biohacker

Chirp chirp! Waaay too quiet in here today! :D

Yo Shane, please refresh my memory on the ETA of 25mm axials landing? Getting pretty pumped for my first banger experience! :rockon:

Curious what you all are digging for dab tools for the opaques as well? I'm guessing Ti wouldn't be a great idea :rofl:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@biohacker Axial coils are due in next week =)

Some fun facts about the latest batch

5 foot length
Information of size volts and watts are laser etched onto the XLR plug
710 logo is also laser etched onto the XLR plug =P
Velcro straps have been added
there are 2 extra wraps to the coils so they will encase more of the banger and also be easier to support snuggly

Flowerpot Vrod coils will be in stock in both regular and reverse flavors in both 110 and 220 volt
They will also have the 710 logo and coil info laser etched on the XLR plug (Blowing my mind)
and will be in a 5 ft length

Mood mats are showing a Tuesday delivery and I got confirmation the latest batch of colored caps will ship out Friday and should be in hand by Monday or Tuesday

I am also working on getting the 30mm opaque inserts in stock along with some non slit versions. Splash proof versions are still being worked on and I will keep everyone posted on when they get close.

Packaging has been getting an update and I have been moving everything to poly baggies as I like being able to see whats inside while also displaying my branding. I am trying to make it retail friendly for when I start filling more wholesale orders. The beast must grow!!!!

I just want to say none of this would be if it wasn't for the approval and support from all of you. I really truly appreciate the support and strive to bring you all the very best possible goods at the best possible price :rockon:

Hope everyone is having a great week

Shane

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Sounds great, Shane! But why do you make a special coil for the VRod reverse? Wouldn't it be easier just to offer your reg 20mm barrel coil suitable for it? It's nearly the same beside the one wrap more and could be used for every other nail that needs a 20 mm barrel coil. Warehouse management also would be less.

"20mm barrel coil (also suitable for the VRod reverse model!)"

BTW is the 30mm axial coil suitable for the CCA Liger Air? With AH heat shield?

And what's about 5mm beads, do you intend to offer them esp. for use with D-Nail Halo/NV dishes?
Would make sense IMO at least there would be a notable demand.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey Shane @710Coils why the increase in cable length? Was it something that customers asked for? I’m curious because the 4-foot length on the Vrod coil was a selling point for me personally, less clutter. But I am having a station setup and not bringing it to hang out in the living spaces where the additional length of cable might be desirable.

Love the etched branding on the XLR plug and Velcro straps tho! :rockon:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@pxl_jockey i had a considerable amount of requests to add the foot and the Velcro strap back. I could get you a shorter coil made in my next order if you wanted to wait.

@Hogni I ended up getting some reverse made since the end of the coil needs to live within an area. It’s not clearly called out and is what messed up my first batch of coils.
I didnt have plans to carry the 5mm pearls, but that does not mean it would not ever happen =P
I have not heard anyone trying the coils with the AH 30mm shield. I honestly do not know if they would fit since they look like a short axial coil and mine are going to be much taller

Coils are showing a Thursday delivery and I will be packing up any pre orders and shipping them out as soon as the coils land.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday

Shane =)

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Unfortunately I am still waiting myself, but that’s great to know the shorter one is still possible. You answered my question about others requesting that extra length and that’s the main thing I wanted to know. If it’s based off user experience and feedback then I’m okay with it. Thanks Shane! Happy Friday!

710Coils

Manufacturer
I can always order a few short coils in my next order to cover anyone wanting less coil length over the 5 foot standard length I will have going forward =)

710Coils,
Reactions: biohacker

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Curious what you all are digging for dab tools for the opaques as well? I'm guessing Ti wouldn't be a great idea :rofl:

Im currently in love with the Sauce Boss from HappyDaddy, its built for sauces (obviously) and live resins. I know its ti and everyone hates but Im never going to scratch the quartz with it and, IMO, it does nothing to the flavor.

710Coils

Manufacturer
I use a Dabskillet tool and love it. https://www.skilletools.com/product-page/waxon

I also agree that you wont scratch the quartz as long as you dont scrape at it and have not noticed and flavor change from using it. I am working on getting something made that will look like a sherbert dab pencil with the flat skillet on the eraser side

So one side is pointy and the other is a flat skillet tool you can use for any type of dab =)

Baron23

BARREL coil? Really? Why not AXIAL?? :hmm:

And I thought it was hard choosing between 25mm and 30mm (going with 30mm!), but now Shane throws in the barrel into the loop! :lol:
@biohacker the barrel coil was what I learned all this with and so I have a fond spot in my monger heart for it. I also offered it as @Slagzord had asked what I had in stock =p
Also, you can fit a barrel coil to a banger fairly well....axial, not so much so there is likely to be more space between the walls of the banger and vertical part of the axial coil.

Take your pick....more heat on the bottom with axial or better heat transfer (in general) with the barrel.

710Coils

Manufacturer
I am tracking to have coils, ball caps and mood mats in stock next week. If anyone wants to pre order anything. Shoot me a message and I can get you setup. If you pre order, I will ship everything out the moment it arrives and you will just need to wait for it to get to you =)

I am in no way saying you have to pre order, but if you want to save with any hassles of remembering when stuff is available. Or maybe getting one of the colored caps before they sell out again. I would then highly recommend pre ordering =P

Latest tracking dates:
Quartz Pi colored ball caps arrive Tuesday next week. I am due to have the following colors: Terps, Brozay, Serum,. Voodoo, and a few others (Think Potion and yellow No 5)

25 and 30mm Axial coils with updated specs and 2 extra wraps in US and INT versions. Due to land Thursday Vie UPS

Vrod coils in regular and reverse wraps in US and INT versions. Due to land Thursday Via UPS

Mood Mats. show a delivery date of Wednesday vie UPS

I will now return you to your regular broadcast.....

Shane

Top Bottom