710 coils

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
These new axial coils are truly game changers and I attribute it to the extra wraps and the clip. Those 2 seemed to really elevate the quality of the dab out of the Axial coils paired with my bangers =)

When paired with the opaque bangers. Its a match made in dab heaven. I feel like I could be a stand in for puff the magic dragon when he blows clouds =P

And that flavor.... Just other level shit

I am working on setting up some bundles and adding dab tools and cap stands.

Hope everyone is having a great day

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane
Damn it I was just going to order a dab mat and some opaque inserts, now you have me seriously considering ordering a second opaque banger and axial coil...

710Coils

Manufacturer
Wait till you see the shirts.... I am making some with just the logos and no 710coils as I know several have stated they would totally rock it anywhere if it didnt say 710coils. But had the oragami and octopus logos only.

For colors of shirts I got: Black, off white, gray, soldier blue
For sizes I was thinking: medium, large, Extra large, and XXL

What are your thoughts on this??? You will be wearing them (Hopefully) so I want to make sure I get what everyone prefers =)

Let me know and I will be paying close attention!!!

Wait till you see the shirts.... I am making some with just the logos and no 710coils as I know several have stated they would totally rock it anywhere if it didnt say 710coils. But had the oragami and octopus logos only.

What are your thoughts on this??? You will be wearing them (Hopefully) so I want to make sure I get what everyone prefers =)

Ultra dope. I’ll buy black and blue. I’m in the logo only camp.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum

I fully commit to rocking a 5xl if you have any made, Im a pretty solid mobile billboard

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’m a “origami and octopus logos only” dude too, def in black, maybe a grey or the off-white colour too. Do you mean like a light tan or eggshell off-white or very very light gray off-white? TY, Shane!

710Coils

Manufacturer
@tepictoton All axial coils are the newest versions and I just need to update the pics to reflect this today =)
[USER=33577]@pxl_jockey[/USER] There was an off gray that was between white and gray and an off white that was more eggshell

@ensabbahnur It has been added to my list as a size to get some of =)

Gonna work on updating all the pics on my site to match the latest and greatest gear. So expect the pics to better match whats for sale and I am also working on bundles!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

ew91

The new coil and banger are reeallly nice! My brother, who has been dabbing off my 'old' @710Coils set up and knows nothing about bangers, coils, etc., took a dab off the new set up and immediately asked what I changed. Definitely better flavor and vapor. :tup:

I'm in for a couple of T-shirts in Lg as well. Got green T's?!

:peace:

tepictoton

So I placed my order for the axial coil and some clips. The 25mm opaque quartz nail will soon be upgraded from a torch to a nice 'heated jacket'.

I have a feeling this might actually beat my good oll liger v2.0 with SIC insert....:tinfoil: science can be fun:science:

buckhakeesah

The new coil and banger are reeallly nice! My brother, who has been dabbing off my 'old' @710Coils set up and knows nothing about bangers, coils, etc., took a dab off the new set up and immediately asked what I changed. Definitely better flavor and vapor. :tup:

I'm in for a couple of T-shirts in Lg as well. Got green T's?!

:peace:
You went from a 25mm to a 30mm and that made the difference for ya? Still debating whether to go 25mm or with the fat 30mm.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
The new axial coil is really nice. So is the taller bucket. My only gripe is I now need longer q-tips it seems. I went from 30mm to 25mm and I think I like the 25mm a little more but time will tell. I am not really sure there is a noticable difference really.

biohacker

Finally pulled the trigger on two 30mm opaque's! With axial coil and cap! :)

Out with the old (D-nail) and in with the new (710Coils)! :rockon:

So nice to support a company that supports US! Nothing makes me happier than stellar CS and Shane is ALL OVER IT LIKE IT'S HIS BUSINESS!! Thanks buddy! :tup:

710Coils

Manufacturer
To me one of the biggest things lacking from most companies is solid customer service. People can be very understanding when treated nicely and as if they were part of your inner circle of friends and family. I strive to treat everyone with the highest level of service possible on top of solid products with great pricing.

That to me is what makes a good company and is what I strive for daily =)

Really appreciate the support all of you show me and hope everyone has a great start to the weekend

Shane

tepictoton

So...

Who is gonna tell her I will be banging another, euh, getting another banger:ko:

Again, stellar customer service.

But seriously, who is going to tell her? I am afraid she will plug all my carb cap holes:rofl:

tepictoton

You mean in like, more fingers for my carbcapholes holes? You got my twisting mind twisted now, please remove these images from my vision:lol:

Let's just stick to talking about banging bangers shall we:p

In the meantime I will start drilling more holes in my caps, just in case this proposed 3-way works out.

Four years ago I did not even know what a carb cap was... And look at me know, hungering for more holes...

grobbo

This axial coil and 30mm opaque have changed the game for me...blows away a sic dish and worth the extra maintenance! So much fuller vapor and flavor while lowering temps, and the clip keeps it secured well. Wonder if different colored bands were still coming out?

Nothing but good things to say about Shane's customer service. Awesome response time and really helpful with my order along with fast shipping.

My favorite setup to date!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This axial coil and 30mm opaque have changed the game for me...blows away a sic dish and worth the extra maintenance! So much fuller vapor and flavor while lowering temps, and the clip keeps it secured well. Wonder if different colored bands were still coming out?

Nothing but good things to say about Shane's customer service. Awesome response time and really helpful with my order along with fast shipping.

My favorite setup to date!

Awesome setup, diggin the Coojo Donut! I gotta try one of these axial coils!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I am down to 497F on my Auber RDK200 lately with the new 25mm opaque banger and axial coil. I was really liking the 30mm as time goes on I may be finding reasons to go back. Keep in mind I had the OG 30mm opaque banger and OG axial coil but there were 2 major advantages that I feel are becoming more transparent as I use the 25mm setup longer. I don't do large dabs. I can usually get 20-30+ dabs out of a gram easily so thats .05 at the largest but usually more like .025. I find with the 30mm the extra area allows me to finish that dab quicker. I also find less splatter along the walls which helps keep things cleaner. I am not giving up on my 25mm setup yet, but I am cleaning the 30mm and getting it back on deck just in case.

710Coils

Manufacturer
There is something about the 2 extra wraps that made a MAJOR improvement on the fit and function of these axial coils. The comparison between the 2 is pretty dramatic. Even the user experience is better since the coil arm is closer to the neck of the banger. I am expecting these to really continue to gain momentum as more learn they are out there and ready to ship =)

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

Top Bottom