710 coils

YabbaDABBAdo

:rockon:
@Roth IU will look into this. you said yours is just a 6 foot cable? can you shoot me a pic or send me the link so this dog can hunt =)

@MinnBobber the best and cheapest cleaning tech for bangers so far is taking a candle warmer and placing a glass bowl on it with a loose lid and filling the bowl with Simple green. Then you set your bangers in it for a few hours and they will come out ready to be rinsed off and look like new. If there is anything still stuck. Toss it back in for a few more hours and it will come right off.

Here is the list of ingredients:
Candle warmer
Simple green
Glass bowl that can sit on the candle warmer with a loose lid

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane
Wonder where you got the candle warmer idea??? :hmm::rockon:
Hehehehehe

YabbaDABBAdo,
Reactions: 710Coils

YabbaDABBAdo

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152965253@N08/shares/11a5He
The first shot is of @710Coils 25mm opaque at 3 weeks of constant use no joke over a zip of diamonds through it !!!!! dab between 470°-515° with full vaporization it is due to the fitment of the coil I have it sung as i can get since it’s not a $200 dollar american banger i’m worries about breaking ( i have yet to break a banger with a coil just dropping them:bang: )

The second shot is my gavel cleaned and brand spanking new looking from the simple green and candle warmer tech and the third shots are of my gavel actually that I forgot was sitting in the simple green bath and the shots of it the clean gavel are after I’ve re soaked it

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Still digging all the gear I got from 710, and waiting for the next wave of axials to drop. Also a request for a clip kit that is only the biggest clips, across 4 different types of bangers the largest clip is the only 1 that even comes close to fitting so I could imagine a kit that was just the big guys would be something of value.

Wanted to reaffirm my banger cleaning method as Ive seen things like "best" and "cheapest" being thrown around incorrectly.......granted to each his own, but Id put money down on this method being about as good as it gets as far as ease, effectiveness, cost and time invested.

IMO and IME a little distilled water and some baking soda will clean any, (Ti, quartz, SIC, saph, rubies, boro, whatever EXCEPT very porous ceramics like early Hive gear) dab related material much cleaner then any soak short of harsh acid.

Soak it in some clean distilled water for ~5 mins...if even that long. (can honestly skip this step and use a bit more effort in the qtip stage but the 5 mins makes a world of difference)

Sprinkle a bit of baking soda on whatever.

Put a drop or 2 of distilled water on the soda to make a really thick paste.

Take a qtip and just drag it back and forth, you really need not scrub or put much pressure at all unless its super baked on, IME EVERYTHING comes right up like it was never there.

Rinse with some more distilled water.

This method gets bangers as clean as anything else Ive ever seen (basically to an unused state) and does so without the damage from torch cleaning. I bet its also faster, more consistent and uses less qtips then the "set it to ~250 and throw some water in the hot banger" method.

Same method can be used to clean out the inside of you Liger buckets and get them literally sparkling again.

Ive used this method on the SIC Halo with full success but I prefer just to nuke it with my MAPP torch because I think its so pretty when its blazing red hot.

Total time <10 mins TOTAL including setup and cleanup of materials
Total cost <$1 for a gallon of distilled that should last you 6months and <$2 for baking soda that will last pretty much forever.

Id easily put this method up against any ISO, DC, SG, PBW, bath salt soaks any day of the week and you can even do it with the coil fully attached if you were in a super hurry.

At any rate, Keep killing it 710coils

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Hope you're having a VERY irie birthday Shane! :party::sherlock:

Id easily put this method up against any ISO, DC, SG, PBW, bath salt soaks any day of the week and you can even do it with the coil fully attached if you were in a super hurry.

I just tried your alkaline water technique, I thought it worked well for pulling charred carbon from the bottom. I dab mostly solventless and tend to get some of that, especially from flower rosin. Though I noticed the distilled water + baking soda paste struggled with the side chazz. Maybe I just need to work it some more; at any rate the end result was similar to what I notice doing distilled water cleanings at 350F, which also works well on the bottom but struggles with the sides. The Simple Green soak works really well at pulling off the side chazz.

Grifo

The easiest cleaning method is having 1 coil that is in use, one on stand by, and have a dirty one soaking in DC, simple green, or iso. Thanks for the TEK shane, now i always have a clean banger on deck.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@ensabbahnur If I make it, will you test it? =)

I can whip up the next sizing up of clips if you are willing to test them out. If so please send me a message so we can get this party started!!!

Thank you all for the well wishes and know that your total happiness in my products and service are truly one of the bigger presents I have received. I promise you I pay close attention and only accept what is right. No corner cutting or loose promises. There are many things on my list to bring to fruition and I cannot wait to share whats coning next

Again thank you all and I look forward to what the future holds =)

Shane

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Nothing really news, Shane, with the exception of the revisions of your axials and bangers ;)
But nice to hear they even have space for improvements after all the good we've heard already about the current models.

Perhaps a word on the inserts, please? Sizes? Materials? :brow:

tepictoton

Any news on the axial coils?

Please do not tell me i missed them?

Hope your birthday was a blast and I wish you and @710Coils many many birthdays to come!

And I was wondering, would be great if you could also offer e-nail controllers. Seeing Auber rdk300 is so popular and has a good reputation here, maybe you could talk to them about possible wholesale prices so you could offer them too(maybe even with your own logo)? Seems like a logical product to add to your product-list?

And how about that simple green? Basically, everything we talk about here that is used when dabbing would be an interesting product for your shop. Some nice q-tip jars, q-tips (could they be made from hemp?), dabmats, torches. And lets not forget some glass? I have been using my fc710 for a few years already and I think every dabber should have at least one hihi Even the little candle burners...

Wonder what things you have in store for us...

And a question about the opaque bangers. So if i understand it correctly these cannot be cleaned to 'like new' by torching them? Here in Europe simple green is hard to get, and very expansive. Any alternatives?

PS told a bunch of friends from Holland and Belgium(some of them actually work in a grow shop in Holland) about @710Coils and they are also eagerly awaiting for the 220v axial coils to appear in your shop.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@tepictoton They are due to land Monday!!! I had a nice and mellow birthday =)

I am working on a cleaning kit and its just a matter of time and funds =P But I do have those things on my radar. Opaque bangers can be torch cleaned, but I am a scaredy cat and so I just clean mine in simple green with a little heat =P

I promise to post an update the moment the axial coils land =)

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Any news on the axial coils?

Please do not tell me i missed them?

Hope your birthday was a blast and I wish you and @710Coils many many birthdays to come!

And I was wondering, would be great if you could also offer e-nail controllers. Seeing Auber rdk300 is so popular and has a good reputation here, maybe you could talk to them about possible wholesale prices so you could offer them too(maybe even with your own logo)? Seems like a logical product to add to your product-list?

And how about that simple green? Basically, everything we talk about here that is used when dabbing would be an interesting product for your shop. Some nice q-tip jars, q-tips (could they be made from hemp?), dabmats, torches. And lets not forget some glass? I have been using my fc710 for a few years already and I think every dabber should have at least one hihi Even the little candle burners...

Wonder what things you have in store for us...

And a question about the opaque bangers. So if i understand it correctly these cannot be cleaned to 'like new' by torching them? Here in Europe simple green is hard to get, and very expansive. Any alternatives?

PS told a bunch of friends from Holland and Belgium(some of them actually work in a grow shop in Holland) about @710Coils and they are also eagerly awaiting for the 220v axial coils to appear in your shop.

Ensabbahnur posted his cleaning method. I haven't tried it yet, but will definitely be experimenting with different routines.

Still digging all the gear I got from 710, and waiting for the next wave of axials to drop. Also a request for a clip kit that is only the biggest clips, across 4 different types of bangers the largest clip is the only 1 that even comes close to fitting so I could imagine a kit that was just the big guys would be something of value.

Wanted to reaffirm my banger cleaning method as Ive seen things like "best" and "cheapest" being thrown around incorrectly.......granted to each his own, but Id put money down on this method being about as good as it gets as far as ease, effectiveness, cost and time invested.

IMO and IME a little distilled water and some baking soda will clean any, (Ti, quartz, SIC, saph, rubies, boro, whatever EXCEPT very porous ceramics like early Hive gear) dab related material much cleaner then any soak short of harsh acid.

Soak it in some clean distilled water for ~5 mins...if even that long. (can honestly skip this step and use a bit more effort in the qtip stage but the 5 mins makes a world of difference)

Sprinkle a bit of baking soda on whatever.

Put a drop or 2 of distilled water on the soda to make a really thick paste.

Take a qtip and just drag it back and forth, you really need not scrub or put much pressure at all unless its super baked on, IME EVERYTHING comes right up like it was never there.

Rinse with some more distilled water.

This method gets bangers as clean as anything else Ive ever seen (basically to an unused state) and does so without the damage from torch cleaning. I bet its also faster, more consistent and uses less qtips then the "set it to ~250 and throw some water in the hot banger" method.

Same method can be used to clean out the inside of you Liger buckets and get them literally sparkling again.

Ive used this method on the SIC Halo with full success but I prefer just to nuke it with my MAPP torch because I think its so pretty when its blazing red hot.

Total time <10 mins TOTAL including setup and cleanup of materials
Total cost <$1 for a gallon of distilled that should last you 6months and <$2 for baking soda that will last pretty much forever.

At any rate, Keep killing it 710coils

Edit: Ha, beat you by a second @pxl_jockey :p

At work right now, and have lots of brief 5 minute periods of downtime. My laptop is right next to me, and I just happened to be ready to go!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hiya @710Coils After you roll-out of some of the new items you said are on the current to-do list, and if you can find a suitable source, a 710Coils tentacle boro dabber would be a fun thing to offer.

Now as far as the next question, I am not trying to push you on a timeframe because I’m waiting on funds, but are you still planning to go forward with 710 octopus t-shirts/dab mats/stickers and all that silly stuff that I will inevitably need along with my coil purchases?

Dear @tepictoton look above on this page at @ensabbahnur post on his best no-soak method for cleaning bangers, the stuff used is easily available over here.

EDIT: @Roth did it to me again, lol! I gotta get quicker if I want to be helpful, you’re amazing!

710Coils

Manufacturer
@pxl_jockey dab tools are also on my list and its just a matter of working down to it. But it is something I want to cover. I am even looking into good budget controllers to carry since there has been interest in this also. Stickers, shirts, and dab mats are being taken care of by my wife and its looking like we will have some mood mats sooner than later. Soo many things I want to bring to reality =)

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Roth That is my end game goal. I want to be the johnny Appleseed of the dab market. Bringing sweet gear to new users in a manner that is easy to digest and build upon. To me nothing is worse than trying new shit and not having enough info at certain points. Me keeping things easy and enjoyable is massive to bringing more over to this way of doing dabs. I mean the whole essence of dabs is relaxing and hopefully getting to share a sesh with other like minded people =)

Bundles and other sundries are also on my list(Shit is growing like I am Santa Claus)

For now though, my main focus is tweaking a few more things with the axial and vrod coils and my bangers and should have more to show around these 2 items in the next few weeks.

Shane

Top Bottom